Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online (87530 Views)

2 Single Mothers Arrested Over Sex In Lagos Hotel / Two Men Drug & Rape Girl In Cross River; Blackmail Her With Video Recording / Two Men Drug & Rape 8-Year-Old Girl To Coma In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online by Fabulosdave01: 6:48pm On Apr 04, 2017
Click like if you knew it was them

5 Likes

Re: Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online by MisterGrace: 6:49pm On Apr 04, 2017
[quote author=VolTOxic post=55263497][/quote]

grin grin
Re: Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online by venatus25(m): 6:49pm On Apr 04, 2017
Cooked story
Re: Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online by StephenJobs(m): 6:49pm On Apr 04, 2017
Endtime couple......
Re: Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online by leokennedi(m): 6:50pm On Apr 04, 2017
Will this be called stupidity
Re: Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online by Maski87: 6:52pm On Apr 04, 2017
Nah lie until I see the video with my own eyes
Re: Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online by goldedprince: 6:53pm On Apr 04, 2017
she wasnt drugged. she use her leg go hotel. wetin she go find inside hotel room?
na her papa they there?
Re: Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online by beautiful232(f): 6:54pm On Apr 04, 2017
fake story..OK if is not fake show me the vidoe
Re: Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 04, 2017
What a wicked couple.
Atoko wa ba le je dede
Re: Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online by Lucasbalo(m): 6:55pm On Apr 04, 2017
izzou:
The world today scares the shiit outta me

A man and his wife agreed to do this?

Tufiakwa

I wonder what the news would be like in 50 years to come
Do not worry about 50 years from now. You might be dead by then.
Re: Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online by Kobicove(m): 6:56pm On Apr 04, 2017
With friends like her, who needs enemies?
Re: Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online by Putinbo: 6:56pm On Apr 04, 2017
I watched your brain as it jumped off your skull into the Lagoon. It actually made the front page. Lazy Afonjas.
OkoYiboz:
Obinna Arthur

Chinyere Arthur cry
cry cry cry
Here are the arthurs and finishers cry of crime in Nigeria. The descendants of Judas Iscariot, members of the lost tribe of Isreal.

Isreali today, Biafran tomorrow, Nigerian when it is time to share money.

1 Like

Re: Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online by eponoloyin: 6:56pm On Apr 04, 2017
awon Igbos.

5 Likes

Re: Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online by nickxtra(m): 6:57pm On Apr 04, 2017
I guess they were doing party
Re: Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online by Ishilove: 6:57pm On Apr 04, 2017
There's more to this story. It's so obvious
Re: Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online by ichommy(m): 6:58pm On Apr 04, 2017
Shake My Head.... undecided
Re: Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online by joepentwo(m): 6:58pm On Apr 04, 2017
pepper dem gang...

D names implies

Ncan south region
Re: Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 04, 2017
Putinbo:
I watched your brain as it jumped off your skull into the Lagoon. It actually made the front page. Lazy Afonjas.

E pain this cursed iPod piglet. grin tongue

6 Likes

Re: Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online by nkemdi89(f): 6:58pm On Apr 04, 2017
Ride or die couples.
Re: Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online by Ishilove: 7:00pm On Apr 04, 2017
OkoYiboz:
Obinna Arthur

Chinyere Arthur

Here are the arthurs and finishers of crime in Nigeria. The descendants of Judas Iscariot, members of the lost tribe of Isreal.

Isreali today, Biafran tomorrow, Nigerian when it is time to share money.
Typical tribalistic comment of the quintessential Nairaland bigot, but at the same time the comment is annoyingly funny.

4 Likes

Re: Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online by fatdick(m): 7:00pm On Apr 04, 2017
snika:
Haba. This story looks very strange.
My brother. I don't know if the couple is guilty of what they were accused of, but I must tell you, whatever they did is preferably to Taiwo who butchered a full fledged human being in Ikorodu for a 4000 naira fee.
since you prefer this crime, may your sisters and wife be raped by their friend's husbands while their friends record and upload it online. Amen. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online by Ade3000yrs(m): 7:02pm On Apr 04, 2017
an idle and jobless mind is d devils executive office. such mentality is peculiar to we Africans. Fear American with their guns, fear Africans with their religion, fetishness, idleness and corrupt & coveteous mindset shying everything dat glitters wtout emphasis on capacity building and social values
Re: Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online by Ishilove: 7:02pm On Apr 04, 2017
Putinbo:
! This is funnier

Re: Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online by 9jatatafo(m): 7:03pm On Apr 04, 2017
Hmmmm

Re: Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online by NnamdiKanu(m): 7:04pm On Apr 04, 2017
Sad news
Re: Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online by eponoloyin: 7:05pm On Apr 04, 2017
Ishilove:

Typical tribalistic comment of the quintessential Nairaland bigot, but at the same time the comment is annoyingly funny.

are you in love with or dating igbo?
why you carry their defense for head like gala. naso their epon sweet you?
Re: Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online by ijustdey: 7:06pm On Apr 04, 2017
The police said after the dastardly act, the couple went ahead to download the act and shared it on the social media and among their neighbours.

why do they have to go to such extent to prove a point.... the couple are just insane and need to be checked in "Yaba left"
Re: Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 04, 2017
Ishilove:

You sef dey feel me?

I registered on Nairaland as a sane person. Just one week in Politics section and I lost it.

8 Likes

Re: Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online by Justdare: 7:07pm On Apr 04, 2017
I can't being to understand the darkness and depth of evil in some minds. To think that these "couple" will have a justification for this dastardly act is beyond me.
I think I've had it for today, I'll go to bed now so as not to read anything worse.
Re: Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online by eponoloyin: 7:08pm On Apr 04, 2017
Ishilove shogbo yoruba?
Re: Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online by piagetskinner(m): 7:11pm On Apr 04, 2017
what a wicked world.....so the woman actually agreed to let her husband rape her friend

what a crazy world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead / Ikotun, Lagos Robbers Caught And Tortured (Video) / 10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.