Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online (87529 Views)

2 Single Mothers Arrested Over Sex In Lagos Hotel / Two Men Drug & Rape Girl In Cross River; Blackmail Her With Video Recording / Two Men Drug & Rape 8-Year-Old Girl To Coma In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online by AreaFada2: 9:30pm On Apr 04, 2017
Why is drugging someone with the motive committing rape & rape bailable offences in Nigeria?

It sends the worst possible message. Ah ah.
Re: Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online by papparatzzi2013: 10:30pm On Apr 04, 2017
I came to check the name of the perpetrators of the dastardly act and I was not disappointed.

Blessed are the name checkers for they shall not be disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online by shaldrestar(m): 10:52pm On Apr 04, 2017
OkoYiboz:
Obinna Arthur

Chinyere Arthur

Here are the arthurs and finishers of crime in Nigeria. The descendants of Judas Iscariot, members of the lost tribe of Isreal.

Isreali today, Biafran tomorrow, Nigerian when it is time to share money.

1 Like

Re: Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online by Nyaknor(m): 11:08pm On Apr 04, 2017
izzou:
The world today scares the shiit outta me
A man and his wife agreed to do this?
Tufiakwa
I wonder what the news would be like in 50 years to come
In 50years to come it be a man rape a baby in the womb
Re: Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online by micflo28(m): 11:45pm On Apr 04, 2017
fecked generation... with the level of afonja-Igbo debacle here, this generation might only be leaving social media accounts to be inherited by the next generation while dead brain oldies retain the countries leadership seat.
Re: Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online by Firstcitizen: 5:00am On Apr 05, 2017
Just when you thought you have seen it all....someone comes by and surprises you.
Re: Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 05, 2017
ipodstinks:
I refused to check the names. these are the saint ppl from that ultimatum part of one black nation called Niger area. those names na lie, them be afonja grin

You just told the entire Nairalanders how wise you are. So it's only The Afonjas that rape and do all sorts.

You need to be taught how to respond to certain issues so as not to expose your level of maturity always.
Re: Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online by Yankiss(m): 9:38am On Apr 05, 2017
I do not see this as authentic until the couple's side of the incident is heard. First, no African lady will allow her husband engage in sex before her very eyes and is busy filming it. Hmmm. Seems more like an accusation. Where is the video? Was the accused lady visible filming? Was the accused guy really in the video? Something is not really adding up here. Let us have the confessionals of the couple and the statements of the accusers. Something is not straight.

http://pmexpressng.com/couple-arrested-raping-wifes-friend-lagos-hotel/

[/quote]
Re: Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online by pennywys(m): 11:15am On Apr 05, 2017
izzou:

Tufiakwa

by dat time Christ don come
Re: Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online by ipodstinks: 11:28am On Apr 05, 2017
SamCeci:

You just told the entire Nairalanders how wise you are. So it's only The Afonjas that rape and do all sorts.

You need to be taught how to respond to certain issues so as not to expose your level of maturity always.
are you telling me you have no sense to know when someone talks ironically. which school did you go to, it is a big shame.
Re: Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online by ipodstinks: 11:30am On Apr 05, 2017
SamCeci:

Re: Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online by lereinter(m): 5:30pm On Apr 05, 2017
izzou:
Tufiakwa

50 yrs too much just 5 yrs is enough
Re: Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online by Ejimchiglo: 11:46am On Apr 06, 2017
Hmmm I smell HIV.
Re: Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 07, 2017
Where is the video? Does anyone have it?
Re: Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online by nwosu1982: 4:03pm On Apr 20, 2017
Where is d video?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead / 10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) / Ikotun, Lagos Robbers Caught And Tortured (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.