Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Any Police Or Nigerian Force In The House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Police Or Nigerian Force In The House (698 Views)

Should I Report Her To The Police Or Not. I Was Raped By One Olosho Girl. / Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady / If I Marry A Nigerian Woman, Can I Join Your Police Or Don't They Hire Oyibo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Police Or Nigerian Force In The House by ganny1: 7:31pm On Dec 27, 2009
Am in need of help. I really need a police or any nigerian force to retrieve my bus from one duper. I sent a bus to a friend of mine from Europe as HIRE PURCHASE, since August 2009, till now he has not pay cent to my account in nigeria. I use this to help him, as he always complain on phone that nigeria is not easy. I used 450,000 to sent the Bus to nigeria, and told him to pay me 350,000 instalmentally. I reduce 100,000 naira from the original cost because of family ties, but he so selfish till now he pays no cent to my account. Now have decided to get the bus back, and i need the help of any nigeria police brother that can save me from this mess. I could have report to the nigeria police station directly, but unfortunately am not in nigeria. I wll surely compensate any brother helper. Pls mail me on kotgan2k3@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Loved Someone And They don't Have The Same Feelings Towards You? / Me And My Gurlfriend @ Val / Murt Read:my Dilemma,wat Wil U Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.