Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Have You Ever Loved Someone And They don't Have The Same Feelings Towards You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Loved Someone And They don't Have The Same Feelings Towards You? (699 Views)

I Played On Him And Loved Someone Else, Now He Is Gone. I Wish To Have Him Back. / Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didnt Love You Back ?? / Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? (2) (3) (4)

Have You Ever Loved Someone And They don't Have The Same Feelings Towards You? by 30card(m): 12:48pm On Jan 14, 2010
HEY  i want to know if you have ever falling in love with someone and it so happen that they don't have the same feelings towards you,  if so how did you feel when it happened, your answer might help someone out there, it migth just help me,
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone And They don't Have The Same Feelings Towards You? by Godmother(f): 12:57pm On Jan 14, 2010
30card, I understand how you feel. It happened to me years ago and the experience was a painful one, especially as the guy in question was aware of my love. What I did was that I DECIDED to take a conscious effort to stop loving him. It wasnt easy cos he was my first love.It took me about 2 years but I achieved my goal and now Im happier for it
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone And They don't Have The Same Feelings Towards You? by echobee(f): 12:59pm On Jan 14, 2010
pls try and listen to this song by BRANDY-have u ever loved someone so much, then u will get ur reply.
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone And They don't Have The Same Feelings Towards You? by Nautillus(m): 1:04pm On Jan 14, 2010
Love is NEVER Equal between partners. . , the prayer is just to meet some1 that would love you MORE that you love them. . .na my own be that, make una no vex

IF the love differential is not working for you. . , carry your broken heart and move on. . .Life is NEVER FAIR. .Sorry but the truth is bitter

Can Love Inspire You To Achieve The Impossible? / Turai Yar'dua Vs Sherry Palmer / What Should I Do?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49