Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,275 members, 7,829,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

God Made Huge Error When He Was Making Woman. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Made Huge Error When He Was Making Woman. (1310 Views)

Help I'm Getting An Error When Trying To Withdraw From My Paypal / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée / My Husband Does Not Like Having Sex Through The Opening God Made For It - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Made Huge Error When He Was Making Woman. by lazeal: 9:39pm On Apr 04, 2017
I have never seen a set of people who have brains but it does not seem to be functioning, they are so confused and don't know what they want or what is good for them.

They tell you true love does not exist, all men are bad or cheat. They complain about how one dude is treating them bad...

In your mind as a guy with a good heart, you will say "oh, she does not deserve it, she looks innocent" Then you may decide to be nice and be opposite of what they complain about, not wanting to hurt them, give them love and attention... the next thing you get IS

You are a pest, You are a weakling... they avoid you.

I have pondered over this issue... several time. Don't bring religion into it. Something isnt right about women. Remember in the garden of Eden, Eve did EXACTLY opposite of what she was instructed not to do?

Their emotion is HUGE error.
Re: God Made Huge Error When He Was Making Woman. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 04, 2017
May the almighty God forgive you.
Re: God Made Huge Error When He Was Making Woman. by lazeal: 9:47pm On Apr 04, 2017
cruchenuti:
May the almighty God forgive you.
I am being realistic... stop being sentimental about the issue. The problem you have with what I have said is because you are looking at it through religious prism or may be it has religious undertone.
Re: God Made Huge Error When He Was Making Woman. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 04, 2017
Blasphemy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Made Huge Error When He Was Making Woman. by jonaifame22(m): 9:48pm On Apr 04, 2017
Even God does not have a wife, neither did jesus have a gf or sidechic through his 35 year stay on earth.

1 Like

Re: God Made Huge Error When He Was Making Woman. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 04, 2017
lazeal:
I am being realistic... stop being sentimental about the issue. The problem you have with what I have said is because you are looking at it through religious prism or may be it has religious undertone.

Let me sound like Antonio conte.

I Repeat: May the almighty God forgive you.

I Repeat.
I Repeat.
I Repeat.
I Repeat.
Re: God Made Huge Error When He Was Making Woman. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 04, 2017
My friend will you keep quiet angry.
Re: God Made Huge Error When He Was Making Woman. by stephleena(f): 9:52pm On Apr 04, 2017
the thing pain ,am..O.P,na which woman,do you did kain thing?

1 Like

Re: God Made Huge Error When He Was Making Woman. by stephleena(f): 9:52pm On Apr 04, 2017
the thing pain ,am..O.P,na which woman,do you dis kain thing?

1 Like

Re: God Made Huge Error When He Was Making Woman. by Yksoul(m): 9:53pm On Apr 04, 2017
GOD DIDNT MAKE MISTAKES CREATING WOMEN,HE KNEW THEY WILL COMPLAIN AND SAY A LOT OF THIS BUT HE CREATED MEN TO GUARD AND DIRECT THEM BEFORE THEY GO INTO ERROR AND FINALLY DESTROY THEMSELVES
Re: God Made Huge Error When He Was Making Woman. by Frolic: 9:53pm On Apr 04, 2017
Lol. Maybe you've not been opportuned to meet women whose profile alone is enough to keep you molten like lava and at the same time have control over their emotions so much your wits however aggravated will have no option but bow in absolute reverence. Till then, I urge you to keep wallowing in your damned stereotype wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Made Huge Error When He Was Making Woman. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 04, 2017
Benita27 is here. Me I'm waiting for what she has to say.
Re: God Made Huge Error When He Was Making Woman. by SINZ: 9:57pm On Apr 04, 2017
And you are a product of that error. smiley

1 Like

Re: God Made Huge Error When He Was Making Woman. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 04, 2017
cruchenuti:
Beni.ta27 is here. Me I'm waiting for what she has to say.
I reserve my comment. grin
Re: God Made Huge Error When He Was Making Woman. by benzene00: 10:03pm On Apr 04, 2017
grin
Re: God Made Huge Error When He Was Making Woman. by Young03(m): 10:04pm On Apr 04, 2017
Bro God didnt mke a mistake
if she is behaving bad
keep fuccking her till ur tired
Re: God Made Huge Error When He Was Making Woman. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 04, 2017
Bless you, how about stop seeking women cause it seems like you run into the type that need a little fixing, and let God send you someone for you..... Just a thought. Other wise when you deal with someone try to understand ones views and emotion instead of judging, cause guess what. Your in your emotions right now too, complaining wink God does and creates nothing without purpose.
Re: God Made Huge Error When He Was Making Woman. by firstking01(m): 10:08pm On Apr 04, 2017
If not that you speak blasphemy of God i would 've concured with you.
Re: God Made Huge Error When He Was Making Woman. by marisdgreat(f): 10:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
lazeal:
I have never seen a set of people who have brains but it does not seem to be functioning, they are so confused and don't know what they want or what is good for them.

They tell you true love does not exist, all men are bad or cheat. They complain about how one dude is treating them bad...

In your mind as a guy with a good heart, you will say "oh, she does not deserve it, she looks innocent" Then you may decide to be nice and be opposite of what they complain about, not wanting to hurt them, give them love and attention... the next thing you get IS

You are a pest, You are a weakling... they avoid you.

I have pondered over this issue... several time. Don't bring religion into it. Something isnt right about women. Remember in the garden of Eden, Eve did EXACTLY opposite of what she was instructed not to do?

Their emotion is HUGE error.
which person born u na man or woman? if na woman include her join but if na man exclude him
Re: God Made Huge Error When He Was Making Woman. by carzola(m): 10:18pm On Apr 04, 2017
Cat fight
Re: God Made Huge Error When He Was Making Woman. by Fmartin(m): 10:19pm On Apr 04, 2017
ToriBlue:
My friend will you keep quiet angry.
the person wey creat dis thread might be a friend to abortions
Re: God Made Huge Error When He Was Making Woman. by PrinzCarter(m): 10:20pm On Apr 04, 2017
jonaifame22:
Even God does not have a wife, neither did jesus have a gf or sidechic through his 35 year stay on earth.

go on u are heading some where
Re: God Made Huge Error When He Was Making Woman. by lazeal: 11:33pm On Apr 04, 2017
undecided undecided undecided
marisdgreat:

which person born u na man or woman? if na woman include her join but if na man exclude him
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: God Made Huge Error When He Was Making Woman. by lazeal: 11:39pm On Apr 04, 2017
firstking01:
If not that you speak blasphemy of God i would 've concured with you.
Bros, something is certainly wrong with them. Men more often than not always know what they want.

Something is not right with this people. we need to admit it and call it what it is. How can a complete human being not understand themselves? how? They tell you A but they do B. Does that sound normal to you? Forget the fact that I included God in the OP. It does not mean I don't believe in God but something is right during the process of making them.
Re: God Made Huge Error When He Was Making Woman. by marisdgreat(f): 6:07pm On Apr 05, 2017
lazeal:
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
y u squeezed ur face
Re: God Made Huge Error When He Was Making Woman. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 05, 2017
Looool op sounds so bitter, it's freaking hilarious grin
Re: God Made Huge Error When He Was Making Woman. by megareal: 7:06pm On Apr 05, 2017
I see the rantings of a child who is yet to understand the dynamics of the sexes.

Everything was created to complement the other. There is no and has never been a mistake.

(1) (Reply)

"My Wife Is The Best Woman Ever" - True Life Story / “I Am A LovePeddler, And I Have Slept With 2788 Men” — Nigerian Lady Says / Another Couple Caught Doin It Outside Chai.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.