Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? (5632 Views)

Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE / Nairaland Has Done More Harm Than Good / Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by ebila(m): 7:30pm On Dec 28, 2009
cuteromntc:

are you in your right senses?i dont watchout for personalities but that of the very young lady iice should catch the attention of every sane man.you didnt even see mad n lovely people like madlay grin,fat behind.es  like ebony,you went for that person?
Now dat's a very good definition of dumb! undecided undecided undecided

@h-babe,
no mind d 'thing' jare.
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by cuteromntc: 7:34pm On Dec 28, 2009
iice again and again.yes it's my opinion n yes I can say that everytime
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 28, 2009
sweetpie23:

thanks you are truly my favourite nairalander, no flaterring intended you are not only intelligent but very very nice.
Awwww thanks hun embarassed embarassed You are one of my favorites too smiley smiley
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by ancel(m): 8:25pm On Dec 28, 2009
[size=28pt]Iice!!![/size]

Or maybe ibkaye for second choice grin
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by ravenzord(m): 8:27pm On Dec 28, 2009
@ topic: There are lotsa females with very good personalities on NL,but my fave's Chiogo.

@ Sweetpie: What's with U and all these poll-ish threads? Best this,worst that. . . U must be a statistician. And I'm sure I've seen another of ur threads in which U were praising Ebonyeyes,methinks U're a big Ebony fan. . .just saying.
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by chiogo(f): 12:50am On Dec 29, 2009
Aww, my Raven  kiss
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by deji2009(m): 12:52am On Dec 29, 2009
Ebonyeyes
wink
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by HIO4: 5:26am On Dec 29, 2009
oyinda is definitely a confirmed weirdo.
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by oyinda3(f): 5:27am On Dec 29, 2009
^ awww thanks. i love u tooo
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by HIO4: 5:28am On Dec 29, 2009
oyinda.:

^ awww thanks. i love u tooo
i knew it. i'm framing this and putting on my wall LMAO.
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by oyinda3(f): 5:30am On Dec 29, 2009
when ur done, take a picshure of it and send it to me ok dear? shior
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by HIO4: 5:32am On Dec 29, 2009
God will forgive you.

I will probably send you a racy picture instead. Something to de-nun you.
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by oyinda3(f): 5:37am On Dec 29, 2009
why man? pls don't bring the disgusting talks here ok sweety?
i know u love when i call u dat. ode
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by HIO4: 5:45am On Dec 29, 2009
Why shouldn't we let the whole world know how nasty we get in private?
i like it better when you call it papito grin grin
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by HIO4: 5:45am On Dec 29, 2009
And can you stop ringing your dirty mouth. You suppose be lady.
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by sexyLeamon(f): 5:47am On Dec 29, 2009
why bring personal matters in a public forum? undecided
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by oyinda3(f): 5:48am On Dec 29, 2009
u really are crazyy  grin

disclaimer: I don't know this HI04 kid o. He's trying to sling my good reputation in the mud but he shall not succeed. say Amen for me guys.
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by ancel(m): 5:48am On Dec 29, 2009
Amen o, Oyinda. But thatz not you in the profile pic, is it?
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by HIO4: 5:49am On Dec 29, 2009
sexyLeamon:

why bring personal matters in a public forum? undecided
because that's how we roll dawg  tongue

oyinda.:

u really are crazyy  grin

disclaimer: I don't know this HI04 kid o. He's trying to sling my good reputation in the mud but he shall not succeed. say Amen for me guys.
roflmaoooooooooooo
don't you dare back down nower, loser.  grin  grin
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by HIO4: 5:50am On Dec 29, 2009
today na today. everyone will finally know what we cooked that set the house on fire.
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by oyinda3(f): 5:57am On Dec 29, 2009
HI04 you shall not succeeed in Jesus Name  angry I rebuke you !!!

ancel:

Amen o, Oyinda. But thatz not you in the profile pic, is it?

why? you are the second person to ask me that in the space of 2 hrs. 
who do i resemble this time? ur classmate? undecided
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by ancel(m): 6:05am On Dec 29, 2009
@oyinda: undecided The face and the attitude behind the posts just didn't match. But then, never judge a chameleon by its color. Enjoy wink
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by sexyLeamon(f): 6:08am On Dec 29, 2009
ancel:

@oyinda: undecided The face and the attitude behind the posts just didn't match. But then, never judge a chameleon by its color. Enjoy wink
very natural and pretty to me undecided
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by oyinda3(f): 6:11am On Dec 29, 2009
ancel:

ouch. embarassed

sexyLeamon:

very natural and pretty to me undecided

well, he's trying to say that i have a crappy attitude.
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by TOYOSI20(f): 6:13am On Dec 29, 2009
@Topic

Ifyalways

Pepeye

Lysaa smiley
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by iyapony(m): 6:13am On Dec 29, 2009
@ oyinda

that is a beautiful picture. you look like you are enjoying every minute of your life. smiley
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by iyapony(m): 6:17am On Dec 29, 2009
@ topic

cheesy
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by oyinda3(f): 6:18am On Dec 29, 2009
iyapo_ny:

@ oyinda

that is a beautiful picture. you look like you are enjoying every minute of your life. smiley

thanx. she's my twin sis
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by ancel(m): 6:27am On Dec 29, 2009
@oyinda:
oyinda.:

ouch. embarassed

well, he's trying to say that i have a crappy attitude.
Not exactly. What I meant is that you don't look like those gals that talk brashly, whose tongue-tips are laced with winged venom parcels, ready to soar into the atmosphere and explode on contact with human aura. So I was actually surprised. smiley

I apologize. cheesy Oya relax joo.

@seksylemon you see what you've caused? angry
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by sexyLeamon(f): 6:29am On Dec 29, 2009
iyapo_ny:

@ topic

cheesy
omg that is so cool.
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by oyinda3(f): 6:32am On Dec 29, 2009
ancel:

@oyinda: Not exactly. What I meant is that you don't look like those gals that talk brashly, whose tongue-tips are laced with winged venom parcels, ready to soar into the atmosphere and explode on contact with human aura. So I was actually surprised. smiley

wow. I like that. It's the description of a femme fetale.
maybe i shld change my pic to this cool

Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by iyapony(m): 6:33am On Dec 29, 2009
omg that is so cool.

@ sexyLeamon

thanks. i was playing around with my paint.net program while finishing up a project, and decided to do something a bit silly. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of A Bride Busy Pinging With BB On Her Wedding Day In The Church! / Project Topic On Human Resource Management / Lagos Massage Parlours Where Sex Is ‘after-service’ Bonus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.