Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? (5644 Views)

Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE / Nairaland Has Done More Harm Than Good / Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by ancel(m): 6:33am On Dec 29, 2009
@oyinda: trust me, I have better pix to illustrate my point. ROTFLMAO
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by oyinda3(f): 6:35am On Dec 29, 2009
i don't want to see it. I decide my own personification. not u ok? lol cheesy
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by ancel(m): 6:38am On Dec 29, 2009
@oyinda: LOL twas a joke. I would never do such a thing. Have a great week ahead, I'm out.
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by HIO4: 6:39am On Dec 29, 2009
wtf @ yoda. when did you become mentally challenged
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by HIO4: 6:41am On Dec 29, 2009
oyinda.:

wow. I like that. It's the description of a femme fetale.
maybe i shld change my pic to this cool
it's weird how i don't see all that from that stick you just posted.

looks like a crackwhore.
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by oyinda3(f): 6:42am On Dec 29, 2009
haha srry i didn't get the joke.
nice weekend to u too

H204 pls don't be disappointed in me  tongue
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by ancel(m): 6:46am On Dec 29, 2009
@Oyinda: Weekend? cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by HIO4: 6:48am On Dec 29, 2009
roflolol she's a little out of it lmao cheesy
i told you she's kinda weird
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by oyinda3(f): 6:53am On Dec 29, 2009
may be because it feels like a weekend for me dat's why. my apologies.

ok. u two sillies enough with the teasing
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by CHYKE1: 8:47am On Dec 29, 2009
Oyinda, watz up, I'm Uche I saw your profile and I become interested, can we know ourselves better? Here is my number 08034760889, We can talk anytime ok?
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by HIO4: 8:57am On Dec 29, 2009
CHYKE1:

Oyinda, watz up, I'm Uche I saw your profile and I become interested, can we know ourselves better? Here is my number 08034760889, We can talk anytime ok?
wow. i'm speechless.
it must be some kind of voodoo.
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by oyinda3(f): 8:59am On Dec 29, 2009
@ chyke i am already married (it was a difficult decision since there were too many guys to pick from). thanks for the offer tho.   wink
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by hbabe(f): 9:06am On Dec 29, 2009
iyapo_ny:

@ topic

cheesy

Thanks man! I love this.   kiss kiss
I know you are a cool guy coz you are very polite, intelligent, confident and with great interpersonal skills which most of 'us' lack on NL.

@topic
I will be back with my list.
I admire so many for different reasons.
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by platinumnk(f): 3:56pm On Dec 29, 2009
iyapo_ny:

@ topic

cheesy

Classic cheesy i love this smiley
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by sweetpie23: 5:02pm On Dec 29, 2009
iyapo_ny:

@ topic

cheesy
woaoowwwwwwwwwww
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by Pweety4me(f): 8:35pm On Dec 29, 2009
^Mschewwwwww it ain't dat great cool
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by platinumnk(f): 8:46pm On Dec 29, 2009
^^ yes it is! i can even hear kayne saying it grin grin grin grin
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by 190: 11:26pm On Dec 29, 2009
i want to believe its TOPUP~
but im giving it 2 my dollin

secretz~
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by ancel(m): 11:38pm On Dec 29, 2009
I take back my initial post, it was biased due to lack of adequate contact with Nairalanders.

Now I'm certain that it's Topup.

Somewhere afterwards will be Gabry, Ibkaye and then maybe Iice.
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by oyinda3(f): 11:47pm On Dec 29, 2009
ouch. Iice don suffer cheesy
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by ancel(m): 12:21am On Dec 30, 2009
^^^ LOL and may I add, in the reincarnation, the afterlife of the contest, you can consider Oyinda
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by Gabry(f): 1:25am On Dec 30, 2009
Best Personality which comes to mind at the moment  wink  kiss

1) Platinumnk
2) hbabe
3) Epi
4) SeanT21
5) Michelin89
6) dominique
7) Oyinda
8.) Tope2000
9) Sissy
10) The Amaka
11) Toyosi20
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by 190: 1:28am On Dec 30, 2009
why do plat keep comin 1st in everything~

no wonder i decided 2 take her 2 the alter~
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by Gabry(f): 1:29am On Dec 30, 2009
^^^ Its because she is worth it! cheesy kiss
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by Nobody: 3:55am On Dec 30, 2009
Most of the people you guys are nominating are very far off, some of them are extremely abusive and pick fights all over the whole site, I wont name names sha and they have not been so to me, but I have observed this on many a thread.

The title goes to JEJELOLATU she posts mostly in forum games section though She's jus cool like that
wink
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by Pweety4me(f): 4:00am On Dec 30, 2009
^ angry
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by Nobody: 4:07am On Dec 30, 2009
^ Lol, wats the problem pweety, I would have given it to you but u like to fight 2 much, and u like boys too much tongue
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by Pweety4me(f): 4:13am On Dec 30, 2009
^Lolz woteva!and who else would i like gurls?well she is a sweet gurl sha. . . tongue
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by platinumnk(f): 4:14am On Dec 30, 2009
Adrenaline:

^ Lol, wats the problem pweety, I would have given it to you but u like to fight 2 much, and u like boys too much tongue
so . . . who wants a pansy chick? the corrct girl knows when to fight and when to let it ride tongue tongue

@Gabry- ure too kind, for that . . i wont tell tony grin grin grin
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by Nobody: 4:24am On Dec 30, 2009
Pweety4me:

^Lolz woteva!and who else would i like gurls?well she is a sweet gurl sha. . . tongue

I'm glad you agree. Was jus kiddin about the boys thing pweety, think nothing of it. We all here to have fun n stuff all dat jazz doesnt mean anything trust me I know wink

platinumnk:

so . . . who wants a pansy chick? the corrct girl knows when to fight and when to let it ride tongue tongue

Ur wrong mami, a correct girl never ever loses her cool and fight, especially on a forum like this, anyway whats it to ya, do you fight? sad
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by Pweety4me(f): 4:25am On Dec 30, 2009
[
platinumnk:

But u still no put ur cousin 4 list see how u do me it no gud ooo. . . cry lipsrsealed
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by platinumnk(f): 6:29am On Dec 30, 2009
Adrenaline:

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]your wrong mami, a correct girl never ever loses her cool and fight, especially on a forum like this, anyway whats it to ya, do you fight? sad

im fiesty and im not a push over tongue
@pweety- u know u the best sha kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Just Called Mtn's Customer Care No,a Lady Picked& We Had This Convo / How Do I Check Personal Message (PM) On Nairaland / Naij.com Owned By Belarus Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.