Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:41 AM

Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? (5729 Views)

Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE / Nairaland Has Done More Harm Than Good / Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by slex(m): 9:08am On Sep 06, 2010
Inked Nerd is the best i have observed
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by slex(m): 9:10am On Sep 06, 2010
shocked shocked shocked PLATINUMNK is that @$$ for real. i'm in love grin
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by InkedNerd(f): 9:14am On Sep 06, 2010
^^^
Chai, hehehe what a naughty boy.
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 06, 2010
Naughty indeed!
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by 190: 7:11pm On May 01, 2011
Ogugua

and

and mzdarkskin shocked shocked

They never gets into any fights

Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by Phate07(m): 8:34pm On May 01, 2011
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 01, 2011
The old MzDarkSkin by far cool
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by Phate07(m): 8:48pm On May 01, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

The old MzDarkSkin by far cool

So which one is this? undecided
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by 190: 8:49pm On May 01, 2011
angry angry
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by ayosmiles(m): 9:35pm On May 01, 2011
inkednerd is my favourite anytime, i like her cool personality, intelligence nd sense of human. geez am still in love! a kiss 4 d nerd
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by Heineken(m): 9:42pm On May 01, 2011
Let me see,
i give it 2 Inkerd_nerd.
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by Enlightened1: 5:47pm On Jul 18, 2012
I'll give it to Kobojunkie...She's got the best personality on NL. She conducts herself in an orderly manner, she hardly insult people, even when they insult her. Most of her post and comments on here are always on point! Clear-cut, precise, informative, concise, well thought out, well researched and straight to the point. That being said I am sure y'all will see reasons with me as to why I choose her above others smiley
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by Enlightened1: 5:49pm On Jul 18, 2012
I forgot to add this " She's very Intelligent too".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do I Check Personal Message (PM) On Nairaland / 20 And Under?sign In Here / "The Place Of Rest: Wasimi Chronicles" Gist Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.