Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

My Fiancee Doesn't Like Me Watching Late Night Football Outside - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Doesn't Like Me Watching Late Night Football Outside (2125 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee Doesn't Know Him, Then You Are Dating An Olodo. / My Fiancee Doesn't Like Sex, I'm Facing Huge Problem With Her / My Boyfriend's Mother Doesn't Like Me Because I Have Tattoo - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Like Me Watching Late Night Football Outside by chiraqDemon(m): 12:24pm On Apr 05, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
You have to chose between her and football.

For me, I will chose football.
A bae that cannot allow me to watch football anytime I want, that one na bae?
How would she feel if I tell her she can't watch her favorite show at a particular time of the day?
Shes not trying to rob u of football life
Shes just concerned, its night, its dark, its likely dangerous
She just nor wan hear story wey de touch
Buy dstv and do subscription and watch ur match at home (even though the fun of viewing centre is irreplacable but u have to consider her) she will b therr thinking oh God 11pm has passed my baby is not picking calls (its too loud and u cant even feel ur phone there) is anything wrong?

I personally see nothing wrong, better adjust, u cant just forget ur marriage because of ronaldo that will not b there when she says she cant do again

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Like Me Watching Late Night Football Outside by chiraqDemon(m): 12:26pm On Apr 05, 2017
NeeKlaus:
So something like Real Madrid - Bayern Munich that is coming up in a few weeks time and will be played at NIGHT, she wants you to miss it too??grin

Guy, wahala dey oo...
U go de select match like betting come give am
Baby u must give me 2 matches per week mark which day and which day cos i must watch late night match o grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Like Me Watching Late Night Football Outside by ufuosman(m): 1:07pm On Apr 05, 2017
Victornezzar:

Bro it's fun watching football at viewing centres
yes is fun, bt since is night game and you girl kick against it is beta you stop it
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Like Me Watching Late Night Football Outside by NeeKlaus: 1:24pm On Apr 05, 2017
chiraqDemon:

U go de select match like betting come give am
Baby u must give me 2 matches per week mark which day and which day cos i must watch late night match o grin
Yes o! And you will tell her, "Baby, don't tamper with Tuesday and Wednesday nights... that's when Champions League goes down. You must behave yourself on those days." gringrin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Like Me Watching Late Night Football Outside by OTEGA1: 1:41pm On Apr 05, 2017
Oboy u be real mugu, u never marry dem don dey give u conditions and u are even trying to reason it.

Guy if u start to bend u now she will ben u till u will regret ur self. If she cannot adjust to ur watching ball which is ur passion I don't c wat she will adjust..

Let her know this is who u are and respect u for that if she can't cope let her dissapear....

U never marry u don dey adjust instead of her adjusting to u.....

No say I no warn u oh...if I go watch match and I come back my wife as me how was d match and set table ..

That is man for u oh.. If u fall mugu for love u go adjust till u go dey explain all ur movement dey like control

I don tell u... If u like dey adjust no come cry here tomorrow no start wetin u no fit finish cis adjust is endless.
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Like Me Watching Late Night Football Outside by ibietela2(m): 1:56pm On Apr 05, 2017
BlaQWolf:

Your last statement...I don't get?

Get kodi.tv install addons
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Like Me Watching Late Night Football Outside by Earth2Metahuman: 1:59pm On Apr 05, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Shes not trying to rob u of football life
Shes just concerned, its night, its dark, its likely dangerous
She just nor wan hear story wey de touch
Buy dstv and do subscription and watch ur match at home (even though the fun of viewing centre is irreplacable but u have to consider her) she will b therr thinking oh God 11pm has passed my baby is not picking calls (its too loud and u cant even feel ur phone there) is anything wrong?

I personally see nothing wrong, better adjust, u cant just forget ur marriage because of ronaldo that will not b there when she says she cant do again
pulease.
How did you know she is not trying to rob him of his football life? You r reading her mind?

Have u been to viewing centres at night?
Its one of the most secured place to be at night, plus you watch close to your house. Kini big deal?

Ogbeni op, stand your ground before she starts deciding other stuffs for you.
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Like Me Watching Late Night Football Outside by BlaQWolf: 3:07pm On Apr 05, 2017
ibietela2:

Get kodi.tv install addons

Saw the kodi on play store but isn't convertible with my device...infinix hot note...??any solution?
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Like Me Watching Late Night Football Outside by chiraqDemon(m): 3:13pm On Apr 05, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
pulease.
How did you know she is not trying to rob him of his football life? You r reading her mind?

Have u been to viewing centres at night?
Its one of the most secured place to be at night, plus you watch close to your house. Kini big deal?

Ogbeni op, stand your ground before she starts deciding other stuffs for you.
It does not matter if its close to ur house but ive been to viewing centre where from match argument it escalated to personal bashing and fight which one person ended in hospital with broken head and the other in cell and ive seen enuff fights in viewing centres and also the road at night is not a place u can call safe, just u crossing ur road to buy something police can arrest u and say u r a cultist, ive heard and seen such cases and other scenarios
Im not saying he should just succumb to her but he can buy dstv and watch match at home, he can watch afternoon matches and early evening matches outside but he should also try to reason with the girl is it not just 9pm.
She is just thinking about safety as she nor wan bear widow as title

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Like Me Watching Late Night Football Outside by Earth2Metahuman: 3:32pm On Apr 05, 2017
chiraqDemon:

It does not matter if its close to ur house but ive been to viewing centre where from match argument it escalated to personal bashing and fight which one person ended in hospital with broken head and the other in cell and ive seen enuff fights in viewing centres and also the road at night is not a place u can call safe, just u crossing ur road to buy something police can arrest u and say u r a cultist, ive heard and seen such cases and other scenarios
Im not saying he should just succumb to her but he can buy dstv and watch match at home, he can watch afternoon matches and early evening matches outside but he should also try to reason with the girl is it not just 9pm.
She is just thinking about safety as she nor wan bear widow as title
u have definitely not been to viewing centre at night.

You are just regurgitating what you heard in iriri aye or some rumours pessimists carry around to discourage people from watching football at night.

Viewing centre is one of the safest place to be at night.
People move in pack when they are going home after the game, even vigilantes watch games with guys over there which makes it even safer.
How many times have you seen police in your neighbourhood at night?

The only time I will advise someone not to watch football late night is when you are living in very dangerous areas where there are constant robbery cases or boko haram attacks.
Or if your place is very far to the viewing centre..

As for fighting, are you going there to fight?
I have heard cases where people stab each other in the afternoon at a place of work because they are arguing over elclassico. That didn't happen at night or viewing center o.
The fun overrides the fights which happens on very rare occasion.
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Like Me Watching Late Night Football Outside by ibietela2(m): 3:51pm On Apr 05, 2017
BlaQWolf:

Saw the kodi on play store but isn't convertible with my device...infinix hot note...??any solution?

i am using NOTE 2. working fine on my phone with the useless XOS
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Like Me Watching Late Night Football Outside by BlaQWolf: 4:24pm On Apr 05, 2017
ibietela2:

i am using NOTE 2. working fine on my phone with the useless XOS

Lol..ok no probs.
Thanks for your time..will keep on searching maybe on another site not play store..
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Like Me Watching Late Night Football Outside by mykel25(m): 5:10pm On Apr 05, 2017
Nollynude:

Bros you just have to try, not like she is taking away football from you, but just that little sacrifice can settle everything.....i know Watching football with a lot of people is the real deal but it's a minor thing you can do away with since it's just at night. What if the roles were reversed, you want her to do away with something you don't like and she is being adamant: will you be happy about it?

Thanks
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Like Me Watching Late Night Football Outside by mykel25(m): 5:12pm On Apr 05, 2017
Alesandese:
I think your Lady cares too much... Left to me I would keep shut and wait till you meet your doom then I will give you the "didn't I warn you " treatment. Im not your mom after all undecided undecided

Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Like Me Watching Late Night Football Outside by ibietela2(m): 5:19pm On Apr 05, 2017
BlaQWolf:

Lol..ok no probs.
Thanks for your time..will keep on searching maybe on another site not play store..

What's your Android version
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Like Me Watching Late Night Football Outside by mykel25(m): 5:20pm On Apr 05, 2017
BlaQWolf:

Lol..ok no probs.

Download Mobdro and thank me later
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Like Me Watching Late Night Football Outside by NONNYG: 6:49pm On Apr 05, 2017
Ogbeni go watch football outside joor, you don't need to report yourself to her, if she finds out next time, then you tell her to follow u go watchgrin
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Like Me Watching Late Night Football Outside by BlaQWolf: 7:42pm On Apr 05, 2017
ibietela2:

What's your Android version

Lollipop 4.4.2
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Like Me Watching Late Night Football Outside by BlaQWolf: 7:43pm On Apr 05, 2017
mykel25:

Download Mobdro and thank me later

Thanks
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Like Me Watching Late Night Football Outside by ibietela2(m): 9:27pm On Apr 05, 2017
BlaQWolf:

Lollipop 4.4.2

https://kodi.tv/download APK is there also
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Like Me Watching Late Night Football Outside by BlaQWolf: 10:10am On Apr 06, 2017
ibietela2:

https://kodi.tv/download APK is there also

Thanks a million...you a friend.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Like Me Watching Late Night Football Outside by emeka129(m): 11:51am On Apr 06, 2017
stephleena:
she must have her reasons though, but can't you just get dstv or gotv, to stop the wahala? ,my nigga,get everything for house,but.he enjoys watches matches,at viewing center.. he say the match dey sweet,when men,plenty and them dey argue.
pls I like your post. and u can call me on 09090503608. my name is ben

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do We Love Those Who Don't Love Back? / Sex Story: My Milf / Cardi B Sticks Out Tongue As She Poses Topless In Bed (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.