Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Why Do We Love Those Who Don't Love Back? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do We Love Those Who Don't Love Back? (2125 Views)

We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room / Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Love Those Who Don't Love Back? by Momentjs: 9:08pm On Apr 21, 2017
Hi Romancelander. I don't know how to write story, so I'll just make this short and understandable.
NB - <b>This is the first time I ever create a topic in this section even though I have been on this forum for a while. Am just saying so that you'all know that this is very important and it's really bothering me. Thanks</b>
There's this girl I met when I was in 100Level(2015) and I like her. I really like her and I made it known to her that I want her to be my girlfriend. She said NO, as usual i thought she was playing hard to get so I continued letting her know how much I wanted her. But, she always say the same thing - Shes not interested, that its not going to be possible. I asked her why, she'll said nothing Or say I should just drop it that she owe me no explanation. I really love this girl. I am not lonely, I have guys friends, and of course little female friends. I can't get her off my mind and she stands firm on her point. She has never called me, if I don't message her on WhatsApp, she'll never say Hi. Now, am curious, why do I love her when she doesn't even care about me at all? Why am I always thinking about her when she doesn't ever give a damn about me? Am I getting something wrong? Is this how life suppose to be functioning? I just want answers, I want someone/something/anything to tell me what's happening? What do you think I should do?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Love Those Who Don't Love Back? by ikp120(m): 9:24pm On Apr 21, 2017
Sorry bro. She doesn't feel nothing whatsoever for you. Back then when I still dey single, if I jam any babe like that, na once I dey press delete!
Re: Why Do We Love Those Who Don't Love Back? by firstking01(m): 9:25pm On Apr 21, 2017
How much are you gon pay if i make you find your way into her heart and perhaps pantiesundecided?
Re: Why Do We Love Those Who Don't Love Back? by DaddySLY(m): 9:26pm On Apr 21, 2017
one of life's most cruel jokes on us bro... it'll pass...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do We Love Those Who Don't Love Back? by generalbush(m): 9:27pm On Apr 21, 2017
I can't explain. We continue to chase someone who treats us as bullshit!!

Nonsense!! I am out jare!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Love Those Who Don't Love Back? by firstking01(m): 9:28pm On Apr 21, 2017
DaddySLY:
one of life's most cruel jokes on us bro... it'll pass...
You no dey try lai lai.
Re: Why Do We Love Those Who Don't Love Back? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 21, 2017
Nairaland is my comedy central. But let me just be serious today and help you.

She doesn't care about you because she thinks you are not worth it. You must learn to accept this and move on.
You also need to understand that she has a right not to love you.

Your love for her does not matter at all. This is reality of life. Pick yourself up and move.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Love Those Who Don't Love Back? by firstking01(m): 9:32pm On Apr 21, 2017
cruchenuti:

She doesn't care about you because she thinks you are not worth it. You must learn to accept this and move on.

Your love for her does not matter at all. This is reality of life. Pick yourself up and move.
You can "make" someone love you but you can't force someone to love you...

N:B...The key words there are "make" and "force", meaning, the op still have hope if he plays/throws his dice welltongue.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Love Those Who Don't Love Back? by Momentjs: 10:17pm On Apr 21, 2017
cruchenuti:

But, why would she ever think i do not worth it. She knows how hardworking and focused I am. I always think any intelligent lady should like me, but she actually proves me wrong.
Really Bro? This whole situation made me feel like someone you love should automatically loves you back. That's how life should be.
But now, I think moving on will do. Thanks.
Re: Why Do We Love Those Who Don't Love Back? by DaddySLY(m): 10:26pm On Apr 21, 2017
firstking01:
You no dey try lai lai.
no be so bro... u no go understand..
Re: Why Do We Love Those Who Don't Love Back? by Destined2win: 10:31pm On Apr 21, 2017
Go and read your book
Re: Why Do We Love Those Who Don't Love Back? by Momentjs: 10:35pm On Apr 21, 2017
firstking01:
How much are you gon pay if i make you find your way into her heart and perhaps pantiesundecided?

Hmmm
Getting to her pants rarely flash through my mind, except in my weirdest fantasy. All I just wanted from her is attention. I always try to set up a date, but she'll say she's busy. I'll even beg her to let me visit her in her hostel, she'll just decline and gives some excuse. Right now, I just need a way to stop thinking about her and move on.
Re: Why Do We Love Those Who Don't Love Back? by darbeelicous(f): 11:13pm On Apr 21, 2017
love doctor, so this z how u give ur own counsel ba?........ Continue. grin grin
ikp120:
Sorry bro. She doesn't feel nothing whatsoever for you. Back then when I still dey single, if I jam any babe like that, na once I dey press delete!
Re: Why Do We Love Those Who Don't Love Back? by thowbie7ven(m): 3:11am On Apr 22, 2017
OP, please delete everything you know/have about her....her number/s, pictures et all and move on...One million and one babes out there...Trust me, you'll get to a point in your life you'll start selecting babes for yaself just remain focused and be a goal oriented pelzin...I was once in your shoes buh today nko, babes crave for my attention buh funny enough, I no even dey send them coz i've learnt from that only "1" experience I had....God bless your hustle bro!...don't let any babe downgrade you bro!...it's gonna be a shame on you...it may be soo hard at first but trust me, you'll be glad you did...Move on like she never existed

6 Likes

Re: Why Do We Love Those Who Don't Love Back? by vincentjk(m): 3:35am On Apr 22, 2017
Op as a guy i understand how u feel but you gat no more options. The more you think about her the more it hurts you bad

I've been in this situation when i was still a learner but i later understood how it works

Delete her number so you wouldn't see her on whatsapp again or view her pix

Unfriend her on fb

Give yourself at least one month the feelings will flee especially when u gets another babe wy make sense pass am

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Love Those Who Don't Love Back? by ikp120(m): 4:47am On Apr 22, 2017
darbeelicous:
love doctor, so this z how u give ur own counsel ba?........ Continue. grin grin
Hehehehe grin grin grin grin Baby na truth I tell the guy na. grin grin grin
Re: Why Do We Love Those Who Don't Love Back? by Momentjs: 5:08am On Apr 22, 2017
thowbie7ven:
OP, please delete everything you know/have about her....her number/s, pictures et all and move on...One million and one babes out there...Trust me, you'll get to a point in your life you'll start selecting babes for yaself just remain focused and be a goal oriented pelzin...I was once in your shoes buh today nko, babes crave for my attention buh funny enough, I no even dey send them coz i've learnt from that only "1" experience I had....God bless your hustle bro!...don't let any babe downgrade you bro!...it's gonna be a shame on you...it may be soo hard at first but trust me, you'll be glad you did...Move on like she never existed

WoW. Thanks Bro. I'll make sure that I do all that. Thanks once again.
Re: Why Do We Love Those Who Don't Love Back? by Momentjs: 5:09am On Apr 22, 2017
vincentjk:
Op as a guy i understand how u feel but you gat no more options. The more you think about her the more it hurts you bad

I've been in this situation when i was still a learner but i later understood how it works

Delete her number so you wouldn't see her on whatsapp again or view her pix

Unfriend her on fb

Give yourself at least one month the feelings will flee especially when u gets another babe wy make sense pass am

Really appreciate your input. thanks Bro.
Re: Why Do We Love Those Who Don't Love Back? by 1234onyekwe: 5:46am On Apr 22, 2017
thowbie7ven:
m not the OP but I have learnt one or two things from ur advice. I always tell guys that a time will come in their lives when, babes will start running after them is just a matter of patience.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Love Those Who Don't Love Back? by firstking01(m): 6:08am On Apr 22, 2017
Momentjs:

Hmmm
Getting to her pants rarely flash through my mind, except in my weirdest fantasy. All I just wanted from her is attention. I always try to set up a date, but she'll say she's busy. I'll even beg her to let me visit her in her hostel, she'll just decline and gives some excuse. Right now, I just need a way to stop thinking about her and move on.
Ok, seeing you are giving up already, now, shift that your attention and focus it more on that course you find weird and hard to understand, and trust me, in NO time she'd be the last thing to flash across your mind....you think and fantasize on a particular thing when you 've prioritised it in your mind....the human mind is busy with diff thoughts both good and bad 24/7 just like a fast flowing stream with all kinds of debris, which ever debris you allow to settle in there is what will manifest with time....so, occupy and substitute her for something more important like your book or warrever you find interest in.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Love Those Who Don't Love Back? by isyourboy(m): 6:44am On Apr 22, 2017
Momentjs:

Hmmm
guy, such is life but you've got to move on..... I've experienced this same thing while I was in 300l but guy you can get busy with other thing and with time you'll find out she is not even worth the stress.... my friend let achievement speak for you and with time they will be flocking around yoh
Re: Why Do We Love Those Who Don't Love Back? by Momentjs: 7:09am On Apr 22, 2017
firstking01:
Ok, seeing you are giving up already, now, shift that your attention and focus it more on that course you find weird and hard to understand, and trust me, in NO time she'd be the last thing to flash across your mind....you think and fantasize on a particular thing when you 've prioritised it in your mind....the human mind is busy with diff thoughts both good and bad 24/7 just like a fast flowing stream with all kinds of debris, which ever debris you allow to settle in there is what will manifest with time....so, occupy and substitute her for something more important like your book or warrever you find interest in.

Yeah. Thanks Bro
Re: Why Do We Love Those Who Don't Love Back? by Momentjs: 7:09am On Apr 22, 2017
isyourboy:

guy, such is life but you've got to move on..... I've experienced this same thing while I was in 300l but guy you can get busy with other thing and with time you'll find out she is not even worth the stress.... my friend let achievement speak for you and with time they will be flocking around yoh

Thanks Bro.
Re: Why Do We Love Those Who Don't Love Back? by Olasco93: 7:17am On Apr 22, 2017
Attraction is Emotional, not Logical.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Love Those Who Don't Love Back? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 24, 2017
firstking01:
You can "make" someone love you but you can't force someone to love you...

N:B...The key words there are "make" and "force", meaning, the op still have hope if he plays/throws his dies welltongue.

No need for all that. There are ladies every where. No time to be convincing a lady. If she doesn't like you. You bounce.
Re: Why Do We Love Those Who Don't Love Back? by Momentjs: 1:32pm On May 17, 2021
thowbie7ven:

**redacted**

3 Likes

Re: Why Do We Love Those Who Don't Love Back? by Ritzybeauty(f): 1:59pm On May 17, 2021
Your happiness and peace of mind is more important to you right now, love yourself more and you would understand you really don't need anyone to treat you such way, she is honest with you and might just want to be a friend.. So look elsewhere and you might just find that compatible someone.. Feel sorry for you though
Re: Why Do We Love Those Who Don't Love Back? by thowbie7ven(m): 12:13pm On May 24, 2021
Momentjs:

This ages well. 5years later & i can't even imagine myself dating her because i've got wayyy too many options now. I have been able to work hard & made so much progress in my career(I'm a Tech guy), even moved out of the country to EU. I am very much comfortable financially. Now, like you said, i have many ladies craving my attention & all i want to do is watch movies instead.

Before i left the country, i had casual r/ship & sex with many ladies & some, i didn't even try at all they did all the work.

If you are currently experiencing what i experienced few years ago, know & understand that it is a phase & it'll soon pass. One very important advice: *KEEP INVESTING IN YOURSELF*. Acquire valuable knowledge as much as possible. This is what helped me, i became really confident & i just talk to women like they're optional - I'm OK if they want me or not.

Good luck!
We thank God for the steady growth Bro...Mhen, this is 2021 and i chipped in that comment in 2017 wow!!!....God is good bro...The sky is just the starting point for us...can we connect??

(1) (Reply)

Romanceland Christmas Giveaway / Cardi B Sticks Out Tongue As She Poses Topless In Bed (photos) / Plus-Sized Model Spins Her Massive Backside As She Hits The Runway, Crowd Cheers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.