Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Toyin Saraki Represents Her Father At Ecobank's Board Meeting (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Toyin Saraki Represents Her Father At Ecobank's Board Meeting (Photo) (36502 Views)

Tinubu, El-rufai And An ‘accidental’ Meeting (photo) / Buhari And Obasanjo Shake Hands At National Council Meeting (Photo) / Atiku Abubakar Dancing At Lagos Youth Meeting (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Her Father At Ecobank's Board Meeting (Photo) by ephi123(f): 2:00pm On Apr 05, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:

It is a shame really. One of them will soon invade this thread to continue shouting "baba continue with your good work". That one did not sell his conscience. He has no brain.

DIKEnaWAR:

True. You are unlike the one I just told you about. He supports a failed party and their President in a stupid way. Help me ask him how much baba spent on his medical vacation abroad.

Sarrki, hope you were able to deduce this simple quiz, although I doubt it.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Her Father At Ecobank's Board Meeting (Photo) by Nigeriadondie: 2:01pm On Apr 05, 2017
Soldiers wey dey Sambisa ur new area of operation is the National Assembly. The number suspect dead or alive is Saraki and then his gang.
Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Her Father At Ecobank's Board Meeting (Photo) by Adebowale89(m): 2:11pm On Apr 05, 2017
if you remain poor at least after 35yrs....ask God for forgiveness because poverty is a BIG sin
Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Her Father At Ecobank's Board Meeting (Photo) by tuscani: 2:13pm On Apr 05, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

i sold.mine to saraki you sold yours to lai muhammed, how u take better pass me undecided
upper cut. Brilliant response grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Her Father At Ecobank's Board Meeting (Photo) by ipobarecriminals: 2:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
angry embarassed embarassed angry angry sad Sarkisian again in ECOBANK?My money in Société Générale bank,LUTHER branch still dry their Belle. Dey Don come ECOBANK? Nah to go withdraw my kudi sharp sharp b4 em
Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Her Father At Ecobank's Board Meeting (Photo) by kingivie: 2:29pm On Apr 05, 2017
No wonder d bank no get head
Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Her Father At Ecobank's Board Meeting (Photo) by Olumaeme: 3:38pm On Apr 05, 2017
Aburi001:
Like husband, like wife!

Can't wait what befalls Saraki after 2019. Let him, Dino and continue holding PMB Government and masses to ransome for now.

One thing is certain, Saraki will not be the Senate President come 2019 tongue

Never again will ilorin Afonja smells that elated position.

Eeyah, but nobody in your family is a senator Na, your opinion doesn't count..... Oookkkkkayyyyyy, then go settle themselves, u don chop?
Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Her Father At Ecobank's Board Meeting (Photo) by okechuks22: 3:58pm On Apr 05, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
GOD BLESS SARAKI
for doing what
Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Her Father At Ecobank's Board Meeting (Photo) by okechuks22: 4:01pm On Apr 05, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

i sold.mine to saraki you sold yours to lai muhammed, how u take better pass me undecided
he better pass u cause u reason like some one who they debited his brain from birth
Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Her Father At Ecobank's Board Meeting (Photo) by OlaMiki: 4:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
while u get poorer or die of poverty shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
CROWNWEALTH019:
GOD BLESS SARAKI
Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Her Father At Ecobank's Board Meeting (Photo) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 05, 2017
sarrki:

Youth of our great country have sold their conscience

For people who don't give a Bleep about them.
Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Her Father At Ecobank's Board Meeting (Photo) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 05, 2017
No wonderrrr.eeehen
Dats y ecobank no even prosper well sef.
Now I know
Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Her Father At Ecobank's Board Meeting (Photo) by ginggerxy: 6:05pm On Apr 05, 2017
Praktikals:

At least he doesnt use our money to drink ogogoro like your blother used to do
sorry who be the brother wey you dey talk of?
Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Her Father At Ecobank's Board Meeting (Photo) by Praktikals(m): 6:17pm On Apr 05, 2017
ginggerxy:
sorry who be the brother wey you dey talk of?
U & I sabi nah: the drunken master a.k.a IB
Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Her Father At Ecobank's Board Meeting (Photo) by Blackfire(m): 6:29pm On Apr 05, 2017
sarrki:
Rich man getting richer

Poor man getting poorer

What a society

Where do u belong in those 2 groups u mentioned?
Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Her Father At Ecobank's Board Meeting (Photo) by TijaniAbu: 7:52am On Apr 06, 2017
ibkgab001:
Olowo n sore olowo

Iyawo Saraki, Omo baba olowo.
Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Her Father At Ecobank's Board Meeting (Photo) by SamiraF: 10:41pm On Apr 06, 2017
Wealth of ages looking demure.
Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Her Father At Ecobank's Board Meeting (Photo) by Adminisher: 11:14pm On Apr 06, 2017
sarrki:

Youth of our great country have sold their conscience

You t is not a selling of conscience alone. There is deep rooted inferiority complex born out of sense of worthlessness. This leads to a worship of wealth and status rather than love of principles.
Contrast this with most Americans whose philosophy is " everybody is shit until proven otherwise by action or speech " not his money
Re: Toyin Saraki Represents Her Father At Ecobank's Board Meeting (Photo) by mrikenna002: 10:53am On Apr 15, 2017
the best way to solve your financial problem, see details below

(1) (2) (Reply)

All Nigerian Presidents With Their Wives, Who Is The Cutest? (photos) / 4 Governors, Wike, Attend Justice Monica Dongban-Mensem Son’s Memorial / PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.