Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,441 members, 7,853,913 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:57 AM

I Can"t Have Sex With A Lady That Bleaches Her Skin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can"t Have Sex With A Lady That Bleaches Her Skin (339 Views)

Meet World’s Darkest Girl Who Refused $10,000 Offer To Bleach Her Skin / Can You Date A Woman That Bleaches Her Skin ? / I Can"t Have Sex With A Lady That Bleaches Her Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can"t Have Sex With A Lady That Bleaches Her Skin by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 05, 2017
I don"t know if i"m the only way thinking this way,but I get irritated to the extent of throwing up whenever I get to look critically at a bleached skin,male or female. No matter how endowed a female is,the moment I notice green veins,flaky skin,redness on her skin, I just can"t help but take my eyes off her.
I"m kinda intrigued whenever I listen to guys wishing they could sex some female whose lightening is due to chemicals. For me, even if the sex is free,she"s an instagram model with big boobs and booty,the moment I see signs of bleaching, I will never even go as far as pecking,talk less of exchanging saliva. Maybe it's just me!

(1) (Reply)

Sex! The Talk Of The Town. / Win A Samsung S6 Edge / Do You Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.