Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,511 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Can You Date A Woman That Bleaches Her Skin ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Woman That Bleaches Her Skin ? (3216 Views)

Vaginal Discharge Bleaches Underwear... It's Cool Af! / Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees / Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date A Woman That Bleaches Her Skin ? by Ilekokonit: 10:12pm On Oct 04, 2019
Personally I can not date a woman who bleaches her skin because I don't want to be nursing her skin cancer in future which is a dead certainty and is just a matter of time.

Next time you see a bleached woman, look closely at the skin on her neck and you will see that it is paper thin as if you can tear it like paper. Also no matter how hard they try, some parts of the body can not be bleached leaving them with double colours even in the butt area. Not a good sight.

A friends step mum spent her youth bleaching her skin but now her cheeks are burnt as black as a pots buttom that her grand children run away from her as soon as they see her.

If only she had listened to the voice of reason when she was younger then maybe she will be enjoying time with her grandchildren now instead of seeing them run away from her when she approaches them.

But I guess she was as hot headed as today's black women who don't listen to advice and get demonically angry if a man gives them advice that could save their lives.

Why are black women so ashamed of their natural skin that they have to bleach away the layers that protect them from skin cancer

Why are they so ashamed of their natural hair that they have to perm it with relaxers which have been linked to fibroids

Why do they have to be proud wearing wigs, weave ons and hair extentions that were actually pledges and sacrifices to the hundreds of thousands of gods in the Indian Hindu religion and these hapless black women expect the Indian gods to keep quiet and not torment them with evil spirits

https://www.thenational.ae/world/indian-sacrifices-keep-the-west-supplied-with-hair-extensions-1.417619

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Date A Woman That Bleaches Her Skin ? by Ed12(m): 10:18pm On Oct 04, 2019
I cant stand a woman bleaching, not to talk of marrying one.. So irritating.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date A Woman That Bleaches Her Skin ? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 04, 2019
I belong to team 'Black & Beautiful'

Make she com tall join cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date A Woman That Bleaches Her Skin ? by MiztaYouneek(m): 10:22pm On Oct 04, 2019
A bleeched skin is usually irritating and if not careful it smells. I love them natural brown skin anyway.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date A Woman That Bleaches Her Skin ? by pocohantas(f): 10:33pm On Oct 04, 2019
Most guys, if not all guys would say no.

But those girls are in relationships.

I wonder who they are dating...

Love conquers all cheesy

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Date A Woman That Bleaches Her Skin ? by Satan66(m): 10:35pm On Oct 04, 2019
There's nothing wrong with skin bleaching if done correctly.
I, myself use a skin toner and there's nothing wrong with it.
Stop shaming people.
Re: Can You Date A Woman That Bleaches Her Skin ? by Alexaonfleek: 10:36pm On Oct 04, 2019
Well,if you would stop body shaming ladies because of their skin colour,the rate of bleaching would reduce.

You talked about using relaxers,do u know how fvcking hard it is to maintain the African 4c hair,it's a second job on its own.

And just what is your problem with weave ons and wigs,it's just synthetic hair.

All I see is just a broke nairalander coming here to rant

7 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Woman That Bleaches Her Skin ? by WorWorBoy: 11:23pm On Oct 04, 2019
What is wrong in dating women that bleaches their skin? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Woman That Bleaches Her Skin ? by Offpoint: 11:26pm On Oct 04, 2019
How do one approached a bleached female?
Shít disgusting

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date A Woman That Bleaches Her Skin ? by Tableshaker007(m): 11:31pm On Oct 04, 2019
Ilekokonit:
Personally I can not date a woman who bleaches her skin because I don't want to be nursing her skin cancer in future which is a dead certainty and is just a matter of time.

Next time you see a bleached woman, look closely at the skin on her neck and you will see that it is paper thin as if you can tear it like paper. Also no matter how hard they try, some parts of the body can not be bleached leaving them with double colours even in the butt area. Not a good sight.

A friends step mum spent her youth bleaching her skin but now her cheeks are burnt as black as a pots buttom that her grand children run away from her as soon as they see her.

If only she had listened to the voice of reason when she was younger then maybe she will be enjoying time with her grandchildren now instead of seeing them run away from her when she approaches them.

But I guess she was as hot headed as today's black women who don't listen to advice and get demonically angry if a man gives them advice that could save their lives.

Why are black women so ashamed of their natural skin that they have to bleach away the layers that protect them from skin cancer

Why are they so ashamed of their natural hair that they have to perm it with relaxers which have been linked to fibroids

Why do they have to be proud wearing wigs, weave ons and hair extentions that were actually pledges and sacrifices to the hundreds of thousands of gods in the Indian Hindu religion and these hapless black women expect the Indian gods to keep quiet and not torment them with evil spirits

https://www.thenational.ae/world/indian-sacrifices-keep-the-west-supplied-with-hair-extensions-1.417619
Not in this life.... If you like insult me I don't care.... How will you be putting chemical on your skin and it will have either black spots or peeling skin.... Abeggi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Date A Woman That Bleaches Her Skin ? by StrikeBack(m): 11:44pm On Oct 04, 2019
pocohantas:
Most guys, if not all guys would say no.

But those girls are in relationships.

I wonder who they are dating...

Love conquers all cheesy
As usual with your robotic response

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Woman That Bleaches Her Skin ? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:44pm On Oct 04, 2019
Satan66:
There's nothing wrong with skin bleaching if done correctly.
I, myself use a skin toner and there's nothing wrong with it.
Stop shaming people.

As much as there is nothing wrong with it, there is also nothing wrong with men having a negative view of such women.

I for one can NEVER date (let alone marry) someone who wears a wig everyday and/or bleach their skin.
***spit on floor***

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Date A Woman That Bleaches Her Skin ? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:49pm On Oct 04, 2019
WorWorBoy:
What is wrong is dating women that bleaches their skin? undecided

The look of their knuckles etc is utterly disgusting, let alone the foul smell...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date A Woman That Bleaches Her Skin ? by WorWorBoy: 11:55pm On Oct 04, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

The look of their knuckles etc is utterly disgusting, let alone the foul smell...
You know bleaching comes in different shades right? Some tone their skin you won't even know they bleach. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date A Woman That Bleaches Her Skin ? by deedondavi(m): 11:55pm On Oct 04, 2019
Noooo

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Woman That Bleaches Her Skin ? by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:06am On Oct 05, 2019
WorWorBoy:
You know bleaching comes in different shades right? Some tone their skin you won't even know they bleach. undecided

If the bleaching can't be seen and/or smell then I am sure nobody will complain about it (unless they are hoping to have light skin kids).

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Woman That Bleaches Her Skin ? by pocohantas(f): 12:13am On Oct 05, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
Well,if you would stop body shaming ladies because of their skin colour,the rate of bleaching would reduce.

You talked about using relaxers,do u know how fvcking hard it is to maintain the African 4c hair,it's a second job on its own.

And just what is your problem with weave ons and wigs,it's just synthetic hair.

All I see is just a broke nairalander coming here to rant

Why don't they work hard when men broke-shame them?

People should learn to take responsibility for their actions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date A Woman That Bleaches Her Skin ? by AfroKnight: 12:20am On Oct 05, 2019
OP you never jam babe wen go ask you: “can you take care of me? Can you maintain my colour?”

Girl that doesn’t have colour anymore. If you hold her hand, skin will turn red, green vein will pop out of pale skin that was once authentic African brown.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date A Woman That Bleaches Her Skin ? by Alexaonfleek: 12:28am On Oct 05, 2019
pocohantas:

Why don't they work hard when men broke-shame them?

People should learn to take responsibility for their actions.
.im talking about people who insult ladies because of their skin colour.yes,I feel ladies and even men who bleach have low self esteem.but society needs to stop castigating people because they have a darker shade of skin colour

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date A Woman That Bleaches Her Skin ? by BlackSaints: 12:39am On Oct 05, 2019
I don't really care if people bleach or not. My own be say, if you black pass night just they for your lane, no carry your black Monkey self come near me.

Black is beautiful my foot, how can you be so black and dirty and yet you call yourself beautiful?

Spit.

5 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Woman That Bleaches Her Skin ? by Nobody: 12:42am On Oct 05, 2019
smiley for me I really love chocolate skin girls aka brown skin girls

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Woman That Bleaches Her Skin ? by BlackAdam55(m): 12:57am On Oct 05, 2019
BlackSaints:
I don't really care if people bleach or not. My own be say, if you black pass night just they for your lane, no carry your black Monkey self come near me.

Black is beautiful my foot, how can you be so black and dirty and yet you call yourself beautiful?

Spit.
The ladies in the picture are not bad looking tho smiley

5 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Woman That Bleaches Her Skin ? by Nobody: 1:44am On Oct 05, 2019
BlackSaints:

Spit.
grin grin grin
Re: Can You Date A Woman That Bleaches Her Skin ? by Tunagee(m): 1:57am On Oct 05, 2019
BlackSaints:

Spit.

Very Dark skin is far better than that skin bleaching abeg

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date A Woman That Bleaches Her Skin ? by Burgerlomo: 2:05am On Oct 05, 2019
Hell no cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Date A Woman That Bleaches Her Skin ? by BlackSaints: 8:10am On Oct 05, 2019
Tunagee:

Very Dark skin is far better than that skin bleaching abeg
First thing first, get out off my mention.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Woman That Bleaches Her Skin ? by nzeobi(m): 10:53am On Oct 05, 2019
Any body that can deny her true nature and colour should be avoided completely

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date A Woman That Bleaches Her Skin ? by Ilekokonit: 12:33pm On Oct 05, 2019
AfroKnight:
OP you never jam babe wen go ask you: “can you take care of me? Can you maintain my colour?”

Girl that doesn’t have colour anymore. If you hold her hand, skin will turn red, green vein will pop out of pale skin that was once authentic African brown.

If only these insecure charlartans will CALM DOWN and study the structure of the skin a.l.a. Dermis, Epidermis etc, research what melanin does, research the heirachy of Veins >> Venules >> Capillaries and also study Arteries >> Arterioles >> Capillaries then may be they will calm down their hyperactive stubborn brains and learn from people who can TEACH them how to live long.

Prof Temitayo Shokunbi is the Brain Surgeon and Professor of Anatomy that operated on Buhari's son when he had that Bike accident.

Well, he was my Neuroanatomy lecturer back then at UI Medical School and in his first lesson with us, his first words were "Any one who bleaches their skin will have Skin cancer and/or Kidney problems sooner or later".

Now these hard of hearing stubborn goats we call Nigerian women won't argue with a Brain Surgeon and Professor of Anatomy or would they ? 'cos their stubbornness knows no bounds especially if a man is giving them corrective advice that can save their pathetic insecure lives.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Can You Date A Woman That Bleaches Her Skin ? by Tunagee(m): 3:31am On Oct 06, 2019
BlackSaints:
First thing first, get out off my mention.

See bleacher wey dey vex!!
You go soon see bleached husband like u to marry
Re: Can You Date A Woman That Bleaches Her Skin ? by Gofwane(m): 5:12am On Oct 06, 2019
To be honestly honest, i don't find dark skinned girls attractive. Not even beyonce talk more of genevive. Yeah, i'm weird like that grin
Any girl with a complexion not like Rihanna's, just jejely move on.
Re: Can You Date A Woman That Bleaches Her Skin ? by Nobody: 5:46am On Oct 06, 2019
I may not be a fan of really dark, I mean charcoal-like skinned girls but I can't be one beat close to a bleached girl.

Ladies, instead of bleaching, try bathing with good soap and running water for at least twice everyday and see your complexion improve.
Most ladies that bleach are usually dirty.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Woman That Bleaches Her Skin ? by yeyeosoronga: 6:13am On Oct 06, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Bleaching has advanced beyond terrible knuckles and bad smell. Only those who don't have money to bleach will have such.
Toke Makinwa has definitely bleached her skin. She doesnt have terrible knuckles and she doesnt smell.
Linda Ikeji's sister has done same and she doesn't have black Knuckles either.
While skin bleaching and other cosmetic procedures may have deeper self esteem issues, it can be done safely and properly when you have the money to do so.
There's so much advancement in the aesthetic business that some of these procedures can actually have some health benefits attached to them.
Some women take some 3monthly IV infusions of powerful antioxidants which is great for the body and its immunity but one of its side effects is that it interferes with normal melanin production, so cause skin lightening as a side effect. Meaning they get their desire to be lighter and at the same time boost their immune system. Win, win situation right there if you have the money.
Many guys have dated and are still dating women who lighten their skin, and they are non the wiser. All they see is a light skin woman with beautiful skin.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Young Girls Ain't Loyal / Isn't she hot? / Is This The Newest Form Of Online Begging By Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.