Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,686 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:12 AM

How Osun Spent N11.7bn Paris Club Refund - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Osun Spent N11.7bn Paris Club Refund (34280 Views)

Anger As FG Recalls N14.9bn Paris Club Refund From Benue / Paris Club Refund: Governors Angry Over N16.67bn Secret Payment To Osun / Fayose Receives N4.7bn Paris Club Fund From FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Osun Spent N11.7bn Paris Club Refund by morisnewrain(m): 12:13am On Apr 06, 2017
WorldRichest:
Money that is supposed to be used for Capital project is used for recurrent expenditure. Is that how the state will develop?
you lack information to argue on the matter. Have you been to the state recently? You will see many landmark projects, mostly standard schools and road project. He's doing well in capital project among his contemporaries in southwest except Ambode.
Re: How Osun Spent N11.7bn Paris Club Refund by vibeskartel101: 2:34am On Apr 06, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
osun is owing only one month

Stop spreading nonsense rumours.
sharrap there odun is owing many months salary and pensioners are treated like shit make thunder fire me if I lie
Re: How Osun Spent N11.7bn Paris Club Refund by Yorubaangel(m): 9:32am On Apr 06, 2017
Don't know what some people will gain by saying Osun is owing only one month while the workers are out there experiencing the toughest time of there life under the evil claw of Aregbesola... imagine if you're on their shoe or perhaps your close ones #hope the mod will not ban me 4 ds ds time
Re: How Osun Spent N11.7bn Paris Club Refund by tola268: 9:42am On Apr 06, 2017
jr4u2:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/04/osun-spent-n11-7bn-paris-club-refund-govt/
'He who blow the piper dictate the tune' Osun state Accountant-General is telling the world what they dictated to him. I support Federal Government in giving Paris club money to the state but should be properly monitored by Fed. Govt. so that the money will go to where they want it to go. Osun state pensioners and workers of Grade level 8 and above have been receiving half salary and pensions since July 2015 up till today and the life become unbearable for them. The gratuity of pensioners were staginant unpaid since 2009. Only contributive scheme pensioners were given #1bn bonds some months ago which is not yet real cash. I can even call that #1bn bonds a propaganda because only 3 persons were benefited from it in my local government

1 Like

Re: How Osun Spent N11.7bn Paris Club Refund by Earth2Metahuman: 3:32pm On Apr 09, 2017
vibeskartel101:
sharrap there odun is owing many months salary and pensioners are treated like shit make thunder fire me if I lie
nd that thunder go fire you to oblivion

www.nairaland.com/3682219/current-status-workers-salaries-south
Re: How Osun Spent N11.7bn Paris Club Refund by vibeskartel101: 5:05pm On Apr 09, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
nd that thunder go fire you to oblivion

www.nairaland.com/3682219/current-status-workers-salaries-south
you are a born throway, make ogun punish you and aregbe join.
Re: How Osun Spent N11.7bn Paris Club Refund by Earth2Metahuman: 5:15pm On Apr 09, 2017
[s]
vibeskartel101:
you are a born throway, make ogun punish you and aregbe join.
[/s]

Re: How Osun Spent N11.7bn Paris Club Refund by vibeskartel101: 5:16pm On Apr 09, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
[s][/s]
stupidity and you are like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo Tests Negative For Coronavirus / 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Friends, Associates Have Abandoned Me –Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.