Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home (42794 Views)

New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence / People Waiting For Atiku For His Lagos Campaign Rally (PHOTOS) / Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home by Philinho(m): 2:43pm On Apr 05, 2017
mr ddeath admired d admiral n took him away.....may his soul rest on
Re: Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home by la1(m): 2:44pm On Apr 05, 2017
what kind of reporting is this from thenation?...the narrative is incoherent and disjointed.

1 Like

Re: Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home by ehix89(m): 2:47pm On Apr 05, 2017
Nonsense...what have we turned ourselves into, such cowardly act and all those preaching depression bullshit don't quote me
Re: Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home by sisisioge: 2:48pm On Apr 05, 2017
Hmmmm...see gobe. This is how they jeopardize people's lives! A consignment of illegal arms was found, why not let real investigators like police(OK, funny), SS or whatever body that acts like CIA or FBI of Nigeria handle it. Instead, they set up panel abi na committee, members of which are prone to deceit and danger. Iranu!

All in the bid to sweep things under carpet! Anyways, we have forgiven you. Don't do it again and please stop killing people. Thank you!
Re: Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home by sisisioge: 2:50pm On Apr 05, 2017
ephi123:

An assassination obviously.

Let them still be pondering. He probably shot himself three times niyen. Even Nigeria police won't be that silly.

2 Likes

Re: Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home by ephi123(f): 2:51pm On Apr 05, 2017
sisisioge:

Let them still be pondering. He probably shot himself three times niyen. Even Nigeria police won't be that silly.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home by Jarus(m): 2:53pm On Apr 05, 2017
Sun newspapers says he shot himself. That's believable from the account of The Nation here
http://sunnewsonline.com/breaking-navy-admiral-shot-self-dead-in-lagos/
Re: Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home by Jay542(m): 2:53pm On Apr 05, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
R.I.P cry

i blame buhari cry

Blame the administration instead...
Re: Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home by CHARLOE(m): 2:54pm On Apr 05, 2017
sotomayor:
believe it or not this is SPIRITUAL. his time is up. this is not an assassination. if you do know what happens in the force you would just run away
Are u OK?

3 Likes

Re: Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home by cathodekazim: 2:55pm On Apr 05, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
R.I.P cry

i blame buhari cry
go n get a life flat head

1 Like

Re: Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home by sotomayor: 2:56pm On Apr 05, 2017
CHARLOE:

Are u OK?
perfectly ok bro. just ask anyone that stays in the barracks.you know nothing that happens in the millary MR THOMAS
Re: Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home by onyii255(m): 2:56pm On Apr 05, 2017
The loopholes in this story are just too much... It is not possible that a Rear Admiral in the NN ( an equivalent of a Major General in the Nigerian Army) does not have at least 2 hilux vans filled with military men in his house as his protective detail...
Re: Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home by CHARLOE(m): 2:56pm On Apr 05, 2017
Jarus:
Sun newspapers says he shot himself. That's believable from the account of The Nation here
Try get small sense na, how can someone shoot himself 3 times?

3 Likes

Re: Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 05, 2017
4dor:
There's something wrong with this story an admiral in the navy is same as a general in the army. They always have security 24/7,so how did this happen? Did he commit suicide? Too many loose ends in this story.

3 bullet? Sucide? Lmfaoooo

2 Likes

Re: Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home by jasedu60: 2:58pm On Apr 05, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

Re: Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home by 4dor: 2:58pm On Apr 05, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

Abi now? That's why I had to ask that sarcastic question. A whole Admiral?
Re: Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home by unstableaswater: 2:59pm On Apr 05, 2017
They have wasted the Igbo man life for nothing.

He has served and heading to retirement, did dey have to kill him?

This country tire me.
Re: Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home by femiabiolajamb(f): 3:00pm On Apr 05, 2017
rest in peace sire.
Re: Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home by Omoluabi16(m): 3:01pm On Apr 05, 2017
Jarus:
How can Rear Admiral (Major General equivalent ) and Commander of the whole Western Naval command (GOC equivalent) not have 24 hour police protection
Chief bola ige, a former governor of old oyo state andba serving Minister of Justice under Obj's regime was assasinated. forget security..who knows his security may have been compromised.

4 Likes

Re: Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home by airminem(f): 3:02pm On Apr 05, 2017
Posible Assasination Yes.
Posible Suicide No. If The Three Shots Are In His Body. Rip Admiral

1 Like

Re: Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home by airminem(f): 3:04pm On Apr 05, 2017
4dor:
There's something wrong with this story an admiral in the navy is same as a general in the army. They always have security 24/7,so how did this happen? Did he commit 'suicide'? Too many loose ends in this story.

With The Story, Rule Suicide Out

1 Like

Re: Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home by HORLADY(m): 3:10pm On Apr 05, 2017
RIP sir. The death of this flag officer is a bad omen for this country. Some people are hellbent on making life miserable for us. We intend Navy are already tipping him for the top. He is a qualified CNS in waiting based on logistics. It's time for me to quit this job.

1 Like

Re: Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home by bigtt76(f): 3:10pm On Apr 05, 2017
grin

CHARLOE:

Try get small sense na, how can someone shoot himself 3 times?
Re: Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home by Xbee007(m): 3:10pm On Apr 05, 2017
Who wrote this very disjointed and incoherent piece?

1 Like

Re: Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home by airminem(f): 3:13pm On Apr 05, 2017
sotomayor:
believe it or not this is SPIRITUAL. his time is up. this is not an assassination. if you do know what happens in the force you would just run away

Which Force Are You Meaning?

1 Like

Re: Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home by SalamRushdie: 3:14pm On Apr 05, 2017
ReaLFuckingOG:
Intelligent Naval Officer gone like that. R.I.P sad
Once had a privilege of entering that their ship in NNS apapa. .on a Sunday i went there to deliver a gadget one of them ordered online. . Fear catch me that day no be small. The way them use that their ak47 gun search me from head to toe finish at the gate mehn they even collect the gadget and started playing with it. I was eventually saved when the main person(Captain) i had to deliver the gadget to drove with full speed to the gate and saw them junior officers harrassing me.. Them begin to apologise grin but mehn those naval officers dey live life for that their ship o.. saw them smooching women getting drunk and smoking weed. Anyways it was on a sunday. grin

So they can drive cars on the Nigerian Navy ship u entered ?

1 Like

Re: Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home by Sultty(m): 3:19pm On Apr 05, 2017
Which kind wahala b dis

Re: Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:

So they can drive cars on the Nigerian Navy ship u entered ?
How can they drive cars in ship Tho it's possible.
NNS is a very huge place. . Like an estate almost surrounded by water. It's when u get to the water side u board the ship.

1 Like

Re: Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home by SalamRushdie: 3:22pm On Apr 05, 2017
ReaLFuckingOG:

How can they drive cars in ship Tho it's possible.
NNS is a very huge place. . Like an estate almost surrounded by water. It's when u get to the water side u board the ship.

grin grin I know I was just messing with you

1 Like

Re: Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 05, 2017
Jarus:

shot himself in the chest?
Re: Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home by ogbonti: 3:27pm On Apr 05, 2017
[quote author=ReaLFuckingOG post=55288582]Intelligent Naval Officer gone like that. R.I.P sad
Once had a privilege of entering that their ship in NNS apapa. .on a Sunday i went there to deliver a gadget one of them ordered online. . Fear catch me that day no be small. The way them use that their ak47 gun search me from head to toe finish at the gate mehn they even collect the gadget and started playing with it. I was eventually saved when the main person(Captain) i had to deliver the gadget to drove with full speed to the gate and saw them junior officers harrassing me.. Them begin to apologise grin but mehn those naval officers dey live life for that their ship o.. saw them smooching women getting drunk and smoking weed. Anyways it was on a sunday. grin[

Smoking weed equates "living life?" Your values stink!

1 Like

Re: Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home by bedspread: 3:35pm On Apr 05, 2017
HOW?? HOW?? HOW??
A WHOLE FLEET COMMANDER AND A REAR ADMIRAL FOR THAT MATTER HAS NO SECURITY PERSONNEL @ HIS COMPOUND....
TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE....
PURE ARRANGED ASSASSINATION

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars / Throwback: Obi Wins His Polling Unit, Atiku Loses Polling Unit / Andrea Ekeng Inyang: Governor Ayade's Car Christmas Gift To His Aide (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.