Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari: Caption This Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari: Caption This Photo (76621 Views)

E-money And Oluwo Of Iwoland At President Buhari's Second Term Inauguration / Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo Looking At Saraki As Saraki Shake Buhari / Senate Pres Bukola Saraki in meeting With Pres Buhari : Caption This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari: Caption This Photo by PetroleumJelly: 9:50pm On Apr 05, 2017
BUHARI: Osi, take a copy of the recovery plan

OSINBADE: No sir, I will not angry

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari: Caption This Photo by AngelicBeing: 9:52pm On Apr 05, 2017
[s]
michaelandre:
I am tired of u guys is it that u are a poor bastard who's life is determine by the govt or u are are just a fool do u think govt determines everybodies life or what ok since u already know nothing good can come out of nigeria why not stop making noise on nairaland after all u have not been in nigeria for the past ten years (if true) .
[/s] It is you and your entire lineage & generation that are bastards and will ever remain bastards, useless idiot, buzz off and head to the lagoon. l have every right to post my comment, my last reply to you, hungry kid angry angry
Re: Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari: Caption This Photo by oluxy(m): 9:52pm On Apr 05, 2017
I think it implies:
U no trust me? U'd like what i hv put together.
Re: Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari: Caption This Photo by africanusvu(m): 9:58pm On Apr 05, 2017
nickxtra:
There is still hope in the country. Don't be an hurry to lose it.
.Bros u say hope dee soo?i no see am oo.abi i dee blind
Re: Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari: Caption This Photo by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 05, 2017
AleshKeem:
https://www.nairaland.com/3718749/celebrity-pencil-artist-alesh-akeem#55195390
alesh u just live us for aj without your contact
wetin they happen na me michae
Re: Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari: Caption This Photo by Lemmejoor(m): 10:04pm On Apr 05, 2017
The look be like Okafor's Law
Re: Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari: Caption This Photo by sodiq93: 10:06pm On Apr 05, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Useless blue print, crafted by clueless thieves to keep the masses talking while they continue their looting spree, useless APC / PDP led government, feeding fat while the masses are suffering, nonsense wink
bro am sure u didn't have pvc n if u have u didn't cast ur ballot, did u know d difference BTW PMB n GEJ in d last general election was 2million vote so bro play ur part
Re: Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari: Caption This Photo by urchmanni93(m): 10:13pm On Apr 05, 2017
Osibanjo be like.. Baba are you confused
Re: Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari: Caption This Photo by electrokcoi(m): 10:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
nickxtra:
believe it or not as long as the Nigeria FCT remains stronger than the regions Nigeria will never get better.
Re: Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari: Caption This Photo by lilyheaven: 10:31pm On Apr 05, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Really? since when? l have been hearing the same bu.l..sh.it since 1250 AD, and yet it is not getting better but deteriorating fast, with these bunch of vultures we have as politicians, tell me another story, trust any Nigerian politicians are your own peril, abeg, next news jare wink
They are old already, that means they will soon die off from this earth surface, but the problem is, the people they are leaving behind will still take their father's step.
Re: Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari: Caption This Photo by SWITCHUP(m): 10:32pm On Apr 05, 2017
grin
Re: Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari: Caption This Photo by AngelicBeing: 10:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
lilyheaven:

They are old already, that means they will soon die off from this earth surface, but the problem is, the people they are leaving behind will still take their father's step.
l concur sad embarassed

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari: Caption This Photo by ncoolsome(m): 10:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
chudyprince:
Osibanjo be like, you see? they thought you were death

yeah his not death but u might kill him with ur english..
Re: Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari: Caption This Photo by SWITCHUP(m): 10:37pm On Apr 05, 2017
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari: Caption This Photo by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 05, 2017
nickxtra:

That's the anthem we've been singing since 1960. When will that day of hope come abi hope done retire?
Re: Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari: Caption This Photo by opribo(m): 10:53pm On Apr 05, 2017
VP is trying hard not to speak, you know that moment when your boss mouth is smelling and he is so close to you so you hold spittle in your mouth trying not to explode.

So the poor man is full with spittle in his mouth.
Re: Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari: Caption This Photo by chukagates(m): 10:53pm On Apr 05, 2017
michaelandre:
I am tired of u guys is it that u are a poor bastard who's life is determine by the govt or u are are just a fool do u think govt determines everybodies life or what ok since u already know nothing good can come out of nigeria why not stop making noise on nairaland after all u have not been in nigeria for the past ten years (if true) .
come idiot are you this foolish?? is like your becoming buhari..so common sense wont let you know that goverment policies DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY affect ALL nigerians?? whenever you stupid youth wings of criminal political parties talk you talk like over fed monkeys..and does she not have right to say he views and opinion?? better shut your trap and keep enjoying your political crumbs

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari: Caption This Photo by Primebuilders(m): 11:05pm On Apr 05, 2017
Osibande is like: why are u handling the economic recovery blue print to me, am I the president?
Re: Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari: Caption This Photo by benedictuyi(m): 11:13pm On Apr 05, 2017
My pvc is illegible, making it useless. Is there a process of getting a new one?
Re: Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari: Caption This Photo by FILEBE(m): 11:18pm On Apr 05, 2017
see that laptop? for whAt will it take them to buy a normal laptop or tablet? What use is the 360 degrees rotation to our politicians? I see what they r tryna do!
They will write that the laptop cost 3million.
Re: Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari: Caption This Photo by nedureubens(m): 11:20pm On Apr 05, 2017
grin grin nice punchline!!!
profhezekiah:
Osinbajo was like so dis guy no wan die abi,how did jonathan succeed yaradua sef
Re: Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari: Caption This Photo by bluecircle470: 11:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
sarrki:
Magnificent valors

Well said

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari: Caption This Photo by Adaomalight(f): 11:25pm On Apr 05, 2017
Daddy Bubu: you sure say na you do this kind thing?
Bros yemi: na me na grin
Re: Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari: Caption This Photo by Emerituz(m): 11:38pm On Apr 05, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] PYO be like ''baba you can see i'm good to go in 2019 now''
Re: Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari: Caption This Photo by menwongo(m): 11:40pm On Apr 05, 2017
profhezekiah:
Osinbajo was like so dis guy no wan die abi,how did jonathan succeed yaradua sef

Re: Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari: Caption This Photo by Emerituz(m): 11:42pm On Apr 05, 2017
FILEBE:
see that laptop? for whAt will it take them to buy a normal laptop or tablet? What use is the 360 degrees rotation to our politicians? I see what they r tryna do!
They will write that the laptop cost 3million.
is that one an abnormal laptop? And if they buy another one now na you go first say ''misplaced priorities''
Re: Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari: Caption This Photo by menwongo(m): 11:46pm On Apr 05, 2017
ncoolsome:

yeah his not death but u might kill him with ur english..
You can as well correct the English for him
Re: Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari: Caption This Photo by achieverme(m): 11:47pm On Apr 05, 2017
Opinionated:
Haters keep wailing
Wailers keep hating
Hailers keep supporting
Friends keep praying
Recession keeps biting
The economy keeps stalling
The people keep complaining
In case you are wondering
Where is this all heading?
It is part of my thinking
That if we stop whining
And start changing
We might be deserving
Of the blessings
We are wanting
Looters are shaking
Thieves are fearing
Because whistles are blowing
And prison is beckoning
Positive change is emerging
If we keep working
It won’t be long in coming

http://www.opinions.ng/lets-encourage-baba-b/

And u hope you also know the number of thieves and looters Buhari is presently covering up?
Re: Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari: Caption This Photo by lavenjcrown(m): 11:53pm On Apr 05, 2017
He was like, hope say the mess wey. U mess no go smell cum out sha.
nickxtra:
At the launching of the Nigerian Economic Recovery plan in Abuja, Vice President was captured on camera looking at President Buhari like.... i don't know what to refer to it.......... help me give it an appropriate caption, pls.

Let me try - I think Osibanjo is trying to say "Sir, u no trust, i have done a great work"
Re: Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari: Caption This Photo by 0905babatee(m): 12:24am On Apr 06, 2017
Osinbajo be like...so you wan increase dollar again abi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa / Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" / Thunderstorm: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Osun At Night (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.