Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari: Caption This Photo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari: Caption This Photo (76622 Views)

E-money And Oluwo Of Iwoland At President Buhari's Second Term Inauguration / Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo Looking At Saraki As Saraki Shake Buhari / Senate Pres Bukola Saraki in meeting With Pres Buhari : Caption This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari: Caption This Photo by Ade3000yrs(m): 12:25am On Apr 06, 2017
Nigerian youths b like Clifford Orji to their leaders, yet most are only weytin for their turn of national cake for dis eulogized leaders to die out of office while they come for d invited vulture party of come cut your share of d meat
Re: Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari: Caption This Photo by Ade3000yrs(m): 12:26am On Apr 06, 2017
Nigerian youths b like Clifford Orji to their leaders, yet most are only weytin for their turn of national cake for dis eulogized leaders to die out of office while they come for d uninvited vulture party of come cut your share of d meat
Re: Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari: Caption This Photo by 2016v2017: 1:19am On Apr 06, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:
VP be like; 'Oga, why do you look so confused?.
Re: Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari: Caption This Photo by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 1:26am On Apr 06, 2017
bantudra:
this two are like father and son...

Same as i think. They seem to've come to like each other much. I think the VP loves Buhari a lot after much interaction while the latter have come to respect his VP.
Imagine Buhari getting up to go meet Osinbajo on his seat rather than calling for him as in a senior-junior working relationship.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari: Caption This Photo by Chinagurum1995(m): 2:34am On Apr 06, 2017
That is a good thought between Mr. President Buhari and Mr. Acting president Osinbajo. wink
Re: Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari: Caption This Photo by yinkslinks(m): 2:37am On Apr 06, 2017
buhari has no more hair and head cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari: Caption This Photo by pamcode(m): 3:54am On Apr 06, 2017
Buhari is like Osibanjo keep this book safely for me, I would require it later and don't forget to read your own copy.

Osibanjo be like egbin re o, emi Vp am i a secretary or what is my business with safe handling of books.
Re: Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari: Caption This Photo by Adminisher: 4:34am On Apr 06, 2017
fergie001:
Buhari:Teke,hole am
Osibanjo:U,Petroleum Minister,me NEMA DG,it is well,no p

This is the winning caption. Wickedly funny
Re: Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari: Caption This Photo by bigclem22: 4:55am On Apr 06, 2017
undecided undecided kiss

Re: Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari: Caption This Photo by TolaniLuv: 6:44am On Apr 06, 2017
How Yoruba people deh look at Hausa man! Boss and slave smiley happy face
Re: Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari: Caption This Photo by malware: 7:49am On Apr 06, 2017
nickxtra:
At the launching of the Nigerian Economic Recovery plan in Abuja, Vice President was captured on camera looking at President Buhari like.... i don't know what to refer to it.......... help me give it an appropriate caption, pls.

Let me try - I think Osibanjo is trying to say "Sir, u no trust, i have done a great work"

Re: Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari: Caption This Photo by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 06, 2017
nickxtra:
There is still hope in the country. Don't be an hurry to lose it.

The Hope won't come under Emir of Daura.
Don't or can't you see that things are manipulated for the riches of North only. How many oil blocks does your community have? I can tell you how many people run oil blocks that is supposed to help the lives of me and you, and virtually all are northerners.
Re: Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari: Caption This Photo by AngelicBeing: 8:03am On Apr 06, 2017
chukagates:
come idiot are you this foolish?? is like your becoming buhari..so common sense wont let you know that goverment policies DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY affect ALL nigerians?? whenever you stupid youth wings of criminal political parties talk you talk like over fed monkeys..and does she not have right to say he views and opinion?? better shut your trap and keep enjoying your political crumbs
May you live long my friend, l made my comment and l am entitled to my views and opinion but the as..s.hole went haywire on my comment and these are the same idiot hailing the useless politicians online who have grounded the country, he called me a bastard. If he meets me one on one, he dare not call me a bastard because he will pay dearly for that word and l will make him regret his actions, but you know the internet make some people mo.rons & bu.llies because it is an anonymous forum.

l dont normally do insult online but when a lunatic like him insult me for airing my view, l give it back to him, if you check very well, he is a kid still feeding from his parents, instead of him to join the crusade to condemn our wicked politicians he is after my comment, ask him the special thing he is enjoying from the useless government.

l visited Nigeria few weeks ago and l was forced to construct a bore hole in one of my buildings in lagos to enable tenants enjoy light and water, pay PHCN for electric wires / poles and connection of 3 phase meter to one of my properties, l also pay the estate for security and also the repairs of road within the estate (this are things the useless government ought to provide for citizens) and this lunatic is celebrating a useless government that has made Nigerians a pauper, no job, no security, no good roads, no water, nothing is working in Nigeria except corruption, senseless killings, kidnapping, assassinations etc and these idiot is calling me names for airing my view, what a shame embarassed angry sad
Re: Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari: Caption This Photo by AngelicBeing: 8:13am On Apr 06, 2017
gimakon:

Don't or can't you see that things are manipulated for the riches of North only. How many oil blocks does your community have? I can tell you how many people run oil blocks that is supposed to help the lives of me and you, and virtually all are northerners.
1000 likes, l am glad we have sensible & intelligent people online, nobody should celebrate these heartless and wicked criminals called politicians in Nigeria, the other day another vampire kept 9.8 Million Dollars in Kaduna, that money is enough to take care of 1 Million graduates in the 6 geo-political region of Nigeria but a criminal kept it alone for himself and we have so many of them like that across the country with millions of dollars stolen from our commonwealth , kudos to you mate sad
Re: Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari: Caption This Photo by chudyprince: 8:31am On Apr 06, 2017
ncoolsome:

yeah his not death but u might kill him with ur english..
I hear you prof.
Re: Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari: Caption This Photo by WorldRichest: 8:44am On Apr 06, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Useless blue print, crafted by clueless thieves to keep the masses talking while they continue their looting spree, useless APC / PDP led government, feeding fat while the masses are suffering, nonsense wink

Children of hate and anger, the Lagos lagoon is there for you to jump into, but it is not free again, you have to pay a fee in order to end your miserable life. Your lost the war in 1970 and lost your dignity, in 2015 you lost the election and also lost errection. Nigerian will be great again but Nigeria's enemies will not partake in the bountiful harvest.
Re: Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari: Caption This Photo by nickxtra(m): 8:47am On Apr 06, 2017
gimakon:

We can contribute to put things right, not by losing hope but by activating it to cause a positive change different from what they are now. We can't lose hope, we can't run away from the challenge. Stand up, man
Re: Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari: Caption This Photo by AngelicBeing: 8:47am On Apr 06, 2017
[s]
WorldRichest:

Children of hate and anger, the Lagos lagoon is there for you to jump into, but it is not free again, you have to pay a fee in order to end your miserable life. Your lost the war in 1970 and lost your dignity, in 2015 you lost the election and also lost errection. Nigerian will be great again but Nigeria's enemies will not partake in the bountiful harvest.
[/s] demented, confused, schizophrenic hungry kid, buzz off and go and look for how to make your life work, the useless politicians you are celebrating online do not even know if you exist, nonsense , olokpa flog these hungry kid, give him 50,000 lashesgrin grin grin

Re: Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari: Caption This Photo by nickxtra(m): 8:50am On Apr 06, 2017
preciousuweh:

That's the anthem we've been singing since 1960. When will that day of hope come abi hope done retire?
You can help make it happen. Don't be a spectator.
Re: Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari: Caption This Photo by nickxtra(m): 8:51am On Apr 06, 2017
africanusvu:
.Bros u say hope dee soo?i no see am oo.abi i dee blind
Don't remain a spectator. Participate
Re: Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari: Caption This Photo by BiggyBamBam: 9:25am On Apr 06, 2017
"Oga Buhari, when will you join your ancestors?"
Re: Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari: Caption This Photo by KINGS100(m): 10:01am On Apr 06, 2017
Bubu is like; help me read this I can't c clearly. VP will be like; bubu, are u sure u can read,
Re: Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari: Caption This Photo by KINGS100(m): 10:02am On Apr 06, 2017
Bubu is like; help me read this I can't c clearly. VP will be like; bubu, are u sure u can read?
Re: Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari: Caption This Photo by alabiyemmy(m): 10:43am On Apr 06, 2017
Come and be going back to your U.K. o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa / Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" / Thunderstorm: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Osun At Night (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.