Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Science As Proven The Right Time To Get Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Science As Proven The Right Time To Get Married (1240 Views)

What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? / Couple Get Married Two Months After Meeting Each Other. See Photos / Science As Proven Why Men Fall Asleep After S*x But Women Don’t (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Science As Proven The Right Time To Get Married by Wizmike111(m): 9:26pm On Apr 05, 2017
If you’re in your 20s, you’re probably thinking that you’ve got stacks of time to find The One, settle down and relinquish your irresponsible single life. But apparently, you don’t.

Because according to something called the ‘37% Rule’, the perfect age to get married is 26.
The 37% Rule is basically the theory that you need to screen a range of options in a limited time frame.

That could be jobs, new flats, prospective housemates or romantic partners. And the best time to make that decision is when you’ve looked at 37% of the options available.

At that part of the selection process, you’ve gathered enough information to make a considered decision without having wasted too much time assessing further, unnecessary options. After you’ve seen just over a third of the contenders, you’re in the perfect position to choose the best.

And according to ‘Algorithms to Live By: The Computer Science of Human Decision’, co-authored by journalist Brian Christian and cognitive scientist, that means that by 26, you’ve assessed enough of human nature to pick your life partner.

It’s based on the given that most of us are looking for love between the ages of 18 and 40 – meaning that the optimal age for seriously thinking about committing to someone is just past your 26th birthday – 37% into the 22-year window.

Before then, you’re missing out on potentially higher-calibre partners and after that, your good options start to diminish, basically meaning that unless you settle, you’ll be alone forever.

I hope this article was helpful.

Source: www.naijcrackgist..co.ke/2017/04/this-is-right-time-to-get-married.html?m=1

Re: Science As Proven The Right Time To Get Married by SNOWCREAM(m): 9:29pm On Apr 05, 2017
Zarzar let's settle before your time expires kiss
Re: Science As Proven The Right Time To Get Married by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 05, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Zarzar let's settle before your time expires kiss

Lol, I already have a man though.
Re: Science As Proven The Right Time To Get Married by SINZ: 9:47pm On Apr 05, 2017
That one concern science. grin
Re: Science As Proven The Right Time To Get Married by SNOWCREAM(m): 9:48pm On Apr 05, 2017
ZarZar:

A man to sort the bills? I understand, very necessary. Don't you think it's time for commitment wink
Re: Science As Proven The Right Time To Get Married by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 05, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
A man to sort the bills? I understand, very necessary. Don't you think it's time for commitment wink

I can't propose to myself or him. But I'll invite you to the wedding when/if it happens tongue Will you come? cheesy After how long do you think a couple is ready to say "I do"? And what do you think of ladies that take the initiative & propose to guys? Just curious.
Re: Science As Proven The Right Time To Get Married by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 05, 2017
ZarZar:

Sure you do
Snowcream dont listen to her O
She is up for grabs to the luckiest man
Re: Science As Proven The Right Time To Get Married by akaahs(m): 10:05pm On Apr 05, 2017
Forget 37% rules nd do ur thing at d appointed time.
Re: Science As Proven The Right Time To Get Married by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 05, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Sure you do

Awwww @ luckiest man. You say the nicest things cry
Re: Science As Proven The Right Time To Get Married by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 05, 2017
ZarZar:

Awwww @ luckiest man. You say the nicest things cry
wink
Re: Science As Proven The Right Time To Get Married by SNOWCREAM(m): 10:18pm On Apr 05, 2017
ZarZar:

I can't propose to myself or him. But I'll invite you to the wedding when/if it happens tongue Will you come? cheesy After how long do you think a couple is ready to say "I do"? And what do you think of ladies that take the initiative & propose to guys? Just curious.
after couple of days i think, is a bride ever absent on his wedding? lipsrsealed

I don't think less of ladies that propose, go ahead and tell me how you feel dear kiss
Re: Science As Proven The Right Time To Get Married by SNOWCREAM(m): 10:21pm On Apr 05, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Sure you do
boss I can see she's on promo sef. Big awoof cheesy grin
Re: Science As Proven The Right Time To Get Married by Jaynom(m): 11:43pm On Apr 05, 2017
Has Proven abi "AS proven" ?
You get Mother Tongue Interference for texting too?
Re: Science As Proven The Right Time To Get Married by goingape1: 2:25am On Apr 06, 2017
Wizmike111:
If you’re in your 20s, you’re probably thinking that you’ve got stacks of time to find The One, settle down and relinquish your irresponsible single life. But apparently, you don’t.

Because according to something called the ‘37% Rule’, the perfect age to get married is 26.
The 37% Rule is basically the theory that you need to screen a range of options in a limited time frame.

That could be jobs, new flats, prospective housemates or romantic partners. And the best time to make that decision is when you’ve looked at 37% of the options available.

At that part of the selection process, you’ve gathered enough information to make a considered decision without having wasted too much time assessing further, unnecessary options. After you’ve seen just over a third of the contenders, you’re in the perfect position to choose the best.

And according to ‘Algorithms to Live By: The Computer Science of Human Decision’, co-authored by journalist Brian Christian and cognitive scientist, that means that by 26, you’ve assessed enough of human nature to pick your life partner.

It’s based on the given that most of us are looking for love between the ages of 18 and 40 – meaning that the optimal age for seriously thinking about committing to someone is just past your 26th birthday – 37% into the 22-year window.

Before then, you’re missing out on potentially higher-calibre partners and after that, your good options start to diminish, basically meaning that unless you settle, you’ll be alone forever.

I hope this article was helpful.

Source: www.naijcrackgist..co.ke/2017/04/this-is-right-time-to-get-married.html?m=1
our Muslim brothers won't like this

(1) (Reply)

7 Things You Should Never Do After A Meal (no 6 Will Shock You) / Facebook User : ' If I Get Pregnant Will I Give Birth To A Mail Or Femail ' / I Forcefully Kissed Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.