Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,248 members, 7,860,565 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:44 PM

Is A Woman Suppose To Be An Helpmate Or A Spectator In Her Home (photo)? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is A Woman Suppose To Be An Helpmate Or A Spectator In Her Home (photo)? (1241 Views)

RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) / If I Traveled To Go See A Lady...am I Not Suppose To Have Sex With Her / Was I Wrong To Send This Hooker Back Home? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is A Woman Suppose To Be An Helpmate Or A Spectator In Her Home (photo)? by marvelck: 5:50pm On Jun 04, 2017
Most women believe its the duty of a man to provide for his home(wife & kids), while the woman sit down, fold her arms, watch telemunde and do nothing to support the home. Thought they say a woman is an helpmate to her husband...biko what is the meaning of that? Cos a lot of women are merely spectators in their marriage...who are not willing to do anything to support their husband. Most of the girls getting married nowadays are trophy wives...

Re: Is A Woman Suppose To Be An Helpmate Or A Spectator In Her Home (photo)? by ozy4christ(f): 6:17pm On Jun 04, 2017
Some Men cause it,when u will tell ur wife not to do anything just 2 take care of d kids,thats exactly what u will get.

1 Like

Re: Is A Woman Suppose To Be An Helpmate Or A Spectator In Her Home (photo)? by Chidonc(m): 6:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
help mate does not necessarily means she should be working in a first class corporation, earning 6 figure salaries and bringing home huge pays. those little things she does around d home matters a lot. appreciate it.
Re: Is A Woman Suppose To Be An Helpmate Or A Spectator In Her Home (photo)? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 04, 2017
This goes back to the very begining, in the garden of eden, God cursed adam to toil and eve to bear pain in labor, so why are descendants of adam offloading some of thier curses to eve.:p *runs outta thread*
marvelck:
Most women believe its the duty of a man to provide for his home(wife & kids), while the woman sit down, fold her arms, watch telemunde and do nothing to support the home. Thought they say a woman is an helpmate to her husband...biko what is the meaning of that? Cos a lot of women are merely spectators in their marriage...who are not willing to do anything to support their husband. Most of the girls getting married nowadays are trophy wives...

1 Like

Re: Is A Woman Suppose To Be An Helpmate Or A Spectator In Her Home (photo)? by Gourdoinc(m): 6:57pm On Jun 04, 2017
funmisticqueen:
This goes back to the very begining, in the garden of eden, God cursed adam to toil and eve to bear pain in labor, so why are descendants of adam offloading some of thier curses to eve.:p *runs outta thread*
u need cane. stop being annoying
Re: Is A Woman Suppose To Be An Helpmate Or A Spectator In Her Home (photo)? by kiddoiLL(m): 6:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
funmisticqueen:
So once una don born n bear childbirth pain, una no get anything to come do fr life again apart from eat,gossip n tv ?? shior !!

Re: Is A Woman Suppose To Be An Helpmate Or A Spectator In Her Home (photo)? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 04, 2017
Na play na.
kiddoiLL:
So once una don born n bear childbirth pain, una no get anything to come do fr life again apart from eat,gossip n tv ?? shior !!
Re: Is A Woman Suppose To Be An Helpmate Or A Spectator In Her Home (photo)? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 04, 2017
Gourdoinc:
u need cane. stop being annoying
grin gringrin someone cannot play with u, is that how u use to do.
Re: Is A Woman Suppose To Be An Helpmate Or A Spectator In Her Home (photo)? by Gourdoinc(m): 9:17pm On Jun 04, 2017
funmisticqueen:
grin gringrin someone cannot play with u, is that how u use to do.
OK my dear, ye has been forgiven.

#keeps back my black cane

1 Like

Re: Is A Woman Suppose To Be An Helpmate Or A Spectator In Her Home (photo)? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
Wait why is your cane black.
Gourdoinc:
OK my dear, ye has been forgiven.

#keeps back my black cane
Re: Is A Woman Suppose To Be An Helpmate Or A Spectator In Her Home (photo)? by Gourdoinc(m): 9:44pm On Jun 04, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Wait why is your cane black.
my dearest Na so me sef see the long thing oh. but since I have forgiven you, will keep it safe till I observe you misbehave again. discipline will be meted out

1 Like

Re: Is A Woman Suppose To Be An Helpmate Or A Spectator In Her Home (photo)? by IdeyFindWife: 12:02am On Jun 05, 2017
ozy4christ:
Some Men cause it,when u will tell ur wife not to do anything just 2 take care of d kids,thats exactly what u will get.

But, nor be these ladies go demand for all the comforts including house-helps etc and if man no provide now; madam go begin dey cause trouble. Some even turn junior in-laws into "semi-househelps, errand boys etc in the process! If u protest in courtship, dem go say na Oriaku, say if u man enuf, u go step up to the task.

How will persin ever please damsels sef?
Re: Is A Woman Suppose To Be An Helpmate Or A Spectator In Her Home (photo)? by kkins25(m): 8:54am On Jun 05, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Speaking of the garden of eden. U said you would tell me what the fruit was. Email me pls.

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Accepts But My Father Not Accepting?why? / Does Too Much Friends On Facebook Make A Girl Promiscuous? / "I'm Not A Lesbian But I Get Attached To Girls More”-Facebook User (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.