Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU DO THAT RUNS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU DO THAT RUNS (9116 Views)

Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend / Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter / Think Twice About Your Relationship If Your Partner Does Not Have These Three Qu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU DO THAT RUNS by stancydg: 11:06pm On Apr 05, 2017
You may wish you never did those things when you eventually want to settle down like this lady
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFLRZKhd4iQ
Re: THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU DO THAT RUNS by FitnessDoctor: 11:07pm On Apr 05, 2017
She looks chubby... I could help her lose that weight and belly fat to look like this..

Re: THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU DO THAT RUNS by ikp120(m): 11:17pm On Apr 05, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
She looks chubby... I could help her lose that weight and belly fat to look like this..
You wan comot all the meat and remain only bones for the man? undecided undecided The man look like dog to you ni? undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU DO THAT RUNS by FitnessDoctor: 11:20pm On Apr 05, 2017
ikp120:

You wan comot all the meat and remain only bones for the man? undecided undecided The man look like dog to you ni? undecided undecided undecided

hahahaha... The man does not need to feed unhealthy meat... when liver and kidney problems start coming later in her life (due to the kinds of food mixed with herbicides and chemicals like artificial preservatives and sweeteners we are eating today)... I am not sure you will lend the man a helping hand in clearing her hospital bills..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

1 Like

Re: THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU DO THAT RUNS by ikp120(m): 11:24pm On Apr 05, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

hahahaha... The man does not need to feed unhealthy meat... when liver and kidney problems start coming later in her life (due to the kinds of food mixed with herbicides and chemicals like artificial preservatives and sweeteners we are eating today)... I am not sure you will lend the man a helping hand in clearing her hospital bills..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
You wan tell me say you no dey chop meat?

1 Like

Re: THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU DO THAT RUNS by reyscrub(m): 11:39pm On Apr 05, 2017
Sincerely you have done the right thing sister.

You said a fiance which mean you are in a relationship and understudy each other tolerance.

For him to have heard the truth and feel inconvenient with it shows you that he is no nonsense guy and such people are always difficult to live with.

If you think of hinding the truth to tell him after settle down, my dear, you will be evicted from that home because he will accuse you of insincerity and unsafe to live with.

The truth is that every man wants nothing but all the truth from their ladies even though it is difficult for ladies to hear the safety truth from a man no matter how the love resemble the titanic kind.

If the guy is your own, I belt no matter the high level of crime committed, such that guy will go to any length to push it to deep ocean of past and be ready to do every thing that will make you look like Mary the saint to him.

I have seen a LovePeddler that has two kids for two fathers and it was the guy himself that advance to the lady but that if the lady is ready to do away with the past which the lady swear to heaven that she will seaze to be a LovePeddler if the guy can take her and forgive and forget her past which the guy did.

Today they have four kids altogether and live happily as a couple to the extent that no one knows the lady's past except the few member of the family and and they never use it against her.

Sister, just be happy that you have done the needful and the best. If you love the guy so much and seems that he is leaving you due to revealing to him, just kill your love for him and take heart, soon your soul mate shall in no time come to you.

2 Likes

Re: THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU DO THAT RUNS by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 11:46pm On Apr 05, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
Pls doc fitness how do I contact you my gf needs it badly. Pls I await ur reply thanks
Re: THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU DO THAT RUNS by FitnessDoctor: 11:48pm On Apr 05, 2017
LuvSwollenPussy:

Pls doc fitness how do I contact you my gf needs it badly. Pls I await ur reply thanks

Contact me here healthnewsphases@gmail.com
Re: THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU DO THAT RUNS by FitnessDoctor: 11:49pm On Apr 05, 2017
ikp120:

You wan tell me say you no dey chop meat?

I only chop healthy meat bro.. only healthy meat..
Re: THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU DO THAT RUNS by ikp120(m): 11:50pm On Apr 05, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

I only chop healthy meat bro.. only healthy meat..
Is there any meat that is labelled "healthy meat"?
Re: THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU DO THAT RUNS by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 11:51pm On Apr 05, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Contact me here healthnewsphases@gmail.com

Ok
Re: THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU DO THAT RUNS by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 05, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
I wish all those ladies who hit the gym know how terrible they look to us. undecided
Re: THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU DO THAT RUNS by FitnessDoctor: 11:58pm On Apr 05, 2017
SirJeffry:
I wish all those ladies who hit the gym know how terrible they look to us. undecided

hahahah... I am not talking about going to the gym at all.. Personally I wouldn't like my lady to lift weights at all and I never tell any of my lady friends and female subscribers to do so.. Instead get a flat stomach and a thick bouncing ass.. it does 3 wonderful things

It strengthens your immune system against disease (because you will eat different, live different and exercise)
It makes sex better (kegel exercises can make a lady kill in man during sex.. literally)
It makes you live longer (who doesn't want to?)

The reason why men and women die after the bodies of Kim K. Beyonce, J Lo. Khloe K. and even 60 year old Kris K. is because they look good and that is why many ladies want to make up like them and walk like them.. But these women never went to the gym...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise...

3 Likes

Re: THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU DO THAT RUNS by pweetychyka(f): 1:05am On Apr 06, 2017
FitnessDoctor, biko tell me what to do! A friend needs ur help wink wink
She doesn't want to hit d gym either
Re: THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU DO THAT RUNS by FitnessDoctor: 1:08am On Apr 06, 2017
pweetychyka:
FitnessDoctor, biko tell me what to do! A friend needs ur help wink wink
She doesn't want to hit d gym either

it is a long process to look good and fit.... I have an ebook for that I am launching tomorrow...

I will provide you with updates...
Re: THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU DO THAT RUNS by pweetychyka(f): 1:10am On Apr 06, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

it is a long process to look good and fit.... I have an ebook for that I am launching tomorrow...

I will provide you with updates...

Alryt doctor... will be expecting ur updates!
Re: THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU DO THAT RUNS by Nobody: 2:04am On Apr 06, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

She's actually alright the way she is, then again am just projecting my preference
Re: THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU DO THAT RUNS by Nomfanelo99(f): 2:40am On Apr 06, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

hahahah... I am not talking about going to the gym at all.. Personally I wouldn't like my lady to lift weights at all and I never tell any of my lady friends and female subscribers to do so.. Instead get a flat stomach and a thick bouncing ass.. it does 3 wonderful things

It strengthens your immune system against disease (because you will eat different, live different and exercise)
It makes sex better (kegel exercises can make a lady kill in man during sex.. literally)
It makes you live longer (who doesn't want to?)

The reason why men and women die after the bodies of Kim K. Beyonce, J Lo. Khloe K. and even 60 year old Kris K. is because they look good and that is why many ladies want to make up like them and walk like them.. But these women never went to the gym...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise...

love what you doing for women out there
Re: THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU DO THAT RUNS by FitnessDoctor: 12:18pm On Apr 06, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

love what you doing for women out there

Thank you...
Re: THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU DO THAT RUNS by stancydg: 3:15pm On Apr 06, 2017
reyscrub:
Sincerely you have done the right thing sister.

You said a fiance which mean you are in a relationship and understudy each other tolerance.

For him to have heard the truth and feel inconvenient with it shows you that he is no nonsense guy and such people are always difficult to live with.

If you think of hinding the truth to tell him after settle down, my dear, you will be evicted from that home because he will accuse you of insincerity and unsafe to live with.

The truth is that every man wants nothing but all the truth from their ladies even though it is difficult for ladies to hear the safety truth from a man no matter how the love resemble the titanic kind.

If the guy is your own, I belt no matter the high level of crime committed, such that guy will go to any length to push it to deep ocean of past and be ready to do every thing that will make you look like Mary the saint to him.

I have seen a LovePeddler that has two kids for two fathers and it was the guy himself that advance to the lady but that if the lady is ready to do away with the past which the lady swear to heaven that she will seaze to be a LovePeddler if the guy can take her and forgive and forget her past which the guy did.

Today they have four kids altogether and live happily as a couple to the extent that no one knows the lady's past except the few member of the family and and they never use it against her.

Sister, just be happy that you have done the needful and the best. If you love the guy so much and seems that he is leaving you due to revealing to him, just kill your love for him and take heart, soon your soul mate shall in no time come to you.

Thanks for you advise sis, just that after the confession, he said he will overlook the past, but the issue now is believing. How does one believe a man can really truly forgive and forget the past?
Re: THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU DO THAT RUNS by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

I understand that's it's important to look healthy but honestly do you think know you are going about it the right way. What I'm trying to say is STFU
Re: THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU DO THAT RUNS by FitnessDoctor: 5:28pm On Apr 06, 2017
lovelygurl:

I understand that's it's important to look healthy but honestly do you think know you are going about it the right way. What I'm trying to say is STFU

My God she is a black woman
Re: THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU DO THAT RUNS by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 06, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

My God she is a black woman

Of course. Were you expecting me to be white
Re: THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU DO THAT RUNS by FitnessDoctor: 5:31pm On Apr 06, 2017
lovelygurl:

Of course. Were you expecting me to be white

I was expecting you to STFU... but I want you to look fit and healthy... So KTTM

1 Like

Re: THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU DO THAT RUNS by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 06, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

I was expecting you to STFU... but I want you to look fit and healthy... So KTTM

I am fit and healthy and what I'm saying is trying to convince ladies to look healthy is about telling them the reasons why. The she looks chubby was so unnecessary. Besides you can be skinny and unhealthy. And you call yourself a doctor. Dude STFU
Re: THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU DO THAT RUNS by FitnessDoctor: 5:49pm On Apr 06, 2017
lovelygurl:

I am fit and healthy and what I'm saying is trying to convince ladies to look healthy is about telling them the reasons why. The she looks chubby was so unnecessary. Besides you can be skinny and unhealthy. And you call yourself a doctor. Dude STFU

Oh I see..

I wasn't talking about her or to her.. she is a lady in a video and how can she see my message.. I said she looks chubby and I could help her with that... Only these few words and I have some pm from some ladies asking how I can help them get off weight and belly fat... rather than writing a long message of reasons.. I related with how these women felt..

They feel they look chubby, they look fat and they don't like it and I provide a solution....

Yes you can be skinny and unhealthy, the same way you can be chubby and even healthy...

I didn't mean to insult or ridicule ladies due to their weight... I love all ladies.... I love to make them healthy and fit.. (I am not talking about being skinny here, but being fit)

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU DO THAT RUNS by stancydg: 2:37pm On Apr 07, 2017
See what this lady has to say
Re: THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU DO THAT RUNS by FitnessDoctor: 6:24pm On Apr 08, 2017
pweetychyka:

Alryt doctor... will be expecting ur updates!

Hello...

About the ebook I told was launching this week... Get Rid of Belly Fat and Keep it That Way

It is already out and you can grab your copy now...

Just follow this link http://newsphases..com.ng/2017/04/get-rid-of-belly-fat-and-keep-it-that.html

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

1 Like

Re: THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU DO THAT RUNS by FitnessDoctor: 6:24pm On Apr 08, 2017
LuvSwollenPussy:

Hello...

About the ebook I told was launching this week... Get Rid of Belly Fat and Keep it That Way

Just follow this link http://newsphases..com.ng/2017/04/get-rid-of-belly-fat-and-keep-it-that.html

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU DO THAT RUNS by pweetychyka(f): 7:05pm On Apr 08, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Hello...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

Thanks boss!
Will definitely visit d link now!
Re: THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU DO THAT RUNS by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 08, 2017
Why did she wait until she got engaged? That's denying him choice. If she wanted this to work all this needed to be mentioned to him earlier he now wonders what else she lied about? This is her own making. Regardless of your past let the person decide if they can live with your past or not. If they feel trapped how can a relationship survive?
Re: THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU DO THAT RUNS by stancydg: 9:19pm On Apr 08, 2017
Raine80:
Why did she wait until she got engaged? That's denying him choice. If she wanted this to work all this needed to be mentioned to him earlier he now wonders what else she lied about? This is her own making. Regardless of your past let the person decide if they can live with your past or not. If they feel trapped how can a relationship survive?

Seen the video? If not, see here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFLRZKhd4iQ

(1) (2) (Reply)

Facebook Teenage Girl Post Nude For Her Birthday / Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request / How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.