Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,563 members, 7,861,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:45 PM

“that Ain’t Me”: Davido Denies Trending Sẹ̀xtape In South Africa (photos, Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “that Ain’t Me”: Davido Denies Trending Sẹ̀xtape In South Africa (photos, Video) (876 Views)

Thr££some! Two Male Leaked S£xtape Of A Female Twitter Influencer. VIDEO / Olorogbe Faith: Nigerian Teacher Marries Lesbian Lover In South Africa (photos) / Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“that Ain’t Me”: Davido Denies Trending Sẹ̀xtape In South Africa (photos, Video) by Freshvibesblog2: 11:50pm On Apr 05, 2017
A video purportedly showing Davido having sex has been making the rounds. According to Thenet.ng, one of the platforms circulating the video, the Pop star really had a great time down south over the weekend. He ended up with a big booty lady who he romantically grabbed at regular intervals. Then they eventually retired into a dark spot in the house while a shadow movement of two people on a flat surface is seen as both of them moan in ecstasy.

All of this reportedly happened when the singer went to perform in South Africa at the weekend.

Earlier on, Davido could be seen in the video groping unidentified woman’s behind and boasting what he would do to her in bed.

It is still unclear how the video made it to the public and whether the man having sex at the end of the clip is actually the singer.

Davido has however denied having sex with the unidentified lady.

He commented later on the comments section of the video posted on Thenetng’s Instagram page saying.. ‘Lmao nigga that ain’t me bleeping,’

But dear readers, from what you can see in the photos and video, is that Davido or not?

Video was here
http://www.freshvibesblog.com/2017/04/as-per-report-by-daily-star-cabinet-has.html?m=1

http://www.freshvibesblog.com/2017/04/as-per-report-by-daily-star-cabinet-has.html?m=1

Re: “that Ain’t Me”: Davido Denies Trending Sẹ̀xtape In South Africa (photos, Video) by GloriaNinja(f): 11:52pm On Apr 05, 2017
He is even forming colloquy/slang "that ain't me bleeping", shameless he-goat like him.
Re: “that Ain’t Me”: Davido Denies Trending Sẹ̀xtape In South Africa (photos, Video) by ikp120(m): 12:03am On Apr 06, 2017
GloriaNinja:
He is even forming colloquy/slang "that ain't me bleeping", shameless he-goat like him.
That's not him o. That sex part was cut from one sex tape that surfaced some weeks ago which was attributed to Davido's close friend Black Tycoone. I still remember that video very well. Even the music was exactly the same.

The video was posted here:
https://www.nairaland.com/3704384/davidos-right-hand-man-sex

A neat but cheap job mehn!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Come And Celebrate Wit Me.... Zeezeegal / Still Doubting Me May Be She Will Accept To Date Me / Adaeze Yobo And Her Beautiful Family (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.