Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Nairalanders Come And Celebrate Wit Me.... Zeezeegal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Come And Celebrate Wit Me.... Zeezeegal (872 Views)

Is She Falling In Love Wit Me - Advice Pls / Tall Nairalanders Come In And Prove Your Heights / Is The Law Of Karma Finally Catchin Up Wit Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Come And Celebrate Wit Me.... Zeezeegal by zeezeegal(m): 3:56pm On Apr 15, 2017
Help Me Thank God Ooo.... It's My Birthday!

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Come And Celebrate Wit Me.... Zeezeegal by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 15, 2017
Happy birthday

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Come And Celebrate Wit Me.... Zeezeegal by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 15, 2017
happy birthday, many more in good in health
Re: Nairalanders Come And Celebrate Wit Me.... Zeezeegal by Alphamale2017(m): 4:03pm On Apr 15, 2017
Happy birthday dearie. But but why did u snap from bottom ? The boob men section of the vaseline crew assosiation will soon come here , lol , happy birthday once again
Re: Nairalanders Come And Celebrate Wit Me.... Zeezeegal by shinarlaura(f): 4:05pm On Apr 15, 2017
Joyeux anniversaire
Re: Nairalanders Come And Celebrate Wit Me.... Zeezeegal by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 15, 2017
Team efe

Team poverty

Go and meet efe to epp u
Re: Nairalanders Come And Celebrate Wit Me.... Zeezeegal by HARDDON: 4:13pm On Apr 15, 2017
Huh? Z? shocked shocked

Buh i tot emmmm, ok..... on track...

Just as the sea does not struggle to flow
Nor d sun strive to shine, may u not struggle to excel!

Api born day!

Llnp
Re: Nairalanders Come And Celebrate Wit Me.... Zeezeegal by Dajugba: 4:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
Bless Be God. Happy Birthday! More years of celebration. But don't forget to share the cake...
Re: Nairalanders Come And Celebrate Wit Me.... Zeezeegal by Alphamale2017(m): 4:22pm On Apr 15, 2017
HARDDON:
Huh? Z? shocked shocked
Just as the sea does not struggle to flow Nor d sun strive to shine, may u not struggle to excel!
Api born day!
Llnp
add me to that whatsapp group, the one on ur signature
Re: Nairalanders Come And Celebrate Wit Me.... Zeezeegal by zeezeegal(m): 4:31pm On Apr 15, 2017
HARDDON:
Huh? Z? shocked shocked
Just as the sea does not struggle to flow Nor d sun strive to shine, may u not struggle to excel!
Api born day!
Llnp
Hehehe... Wetin U Won Talk? Tnks Dear
Re: Nairalanders Come And Celebrate Wit Me.... Zeezeegal by zeezeegal(m): 4:35pm On Apr 15, 2017
CuteJude:
Team efe

Team poverty

Go and meet efe to epp u
Today Is My Birthday... I Reject Every Spirit Of Insult Today... Tnks 4 Checking In,

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Come And Celebrate Wit Me.... Zeezeegal by zeezeegal(m): 4:38pm On Apr 15, 2017
Alphamale2017:
Happy birthday dearie. But but why did u snap from bottom ? The boob men section of the vaseline crew assosiation will soon come here , lol , happy birthday once again
Tnks

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Come And Celebrate Wit Me.... Zeezeegal by slimthugchimee2(m): 4:39pm On Apr 15, 2017
is that why you had to upload your pics undecided
Re: Nairalanders Come And Celebrate Wit Me.... Zeezeegal by zeezeegal(m): 4:40pm On Apr 15, 2017
Dajugba:
Bless Be God. Happy Birthday! More years of celebration. But don't forget to share the cake...
Ok.. Tnks
Re: Nairalanders Come And Celebrate Wit Me.... Zeezeegal by zeezeegal(m): 4:41pm On Apr 15, 2017
shinarlaura:
Joyeux anniversaire
Tnks
Re: Nairalanders Come And Celebrate Wit Me.... Zeezeegal by Dajugba: 4:46pm On Apr 15, 2017
zeezeegal:
Ok.. Tnks

It a privilege, and I expect the cake to come with the " thanks". Or is it strictly by invitation?
Re: Nairalanders Come And Celebrate Wit Me.... Zeezeegal by HARDDON: 4:47pm On Apr 15, 2017
slimthugchimee2:
is that why you had to upload your pics undecided

Common gee!

Itz her bday! 365Days" journey gee!
Rejoice wit them that do rejoice ... itz in d bible

Though i expected a studio tapped sleek pixs not this morning after one that made me turn my head 360 degrees just to fathom it cheesy shocked tongue

NOnetheless, I celebrate her, our problem wud start wen i dont eat kake nor drink triple filtered wine
Re: Nairalanders Come And Celebrate Wit Me.... Zeezeegal by Alphamale2017(m): 4:50pm On Apr 15, 2017
zeezeegal:
Tnks
you are welcome. Enjoy ur day

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Come And Celebrate Wit Me.... Zeezeegal by slimthugchimee2(m): 5:06pm On Apr 15, 2017
HARDDON:

Common gee!

Though i expected a studio tapped sleek pixs not this morning after one that made me turn my head 360 degrees just to fathom it cheesy shocked tongue

NOnetheless, I celebrate her, our problem wud start wen i dont eat kake nor drink triple filtered wine

dony mind me shaa

happy birthday woman

have fun

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Come And Celebrate Wit Me.... Zeezeegal by zeezeegal(m): 5:07pm On Apr 15, 2017
Dajugba:

It a privilege, and I expect the cake to come with the " thanks". Or is it strictly by invitation?
The Baker Is Yet To Deliver The Cake To Me. Just Hold On A Little... Lols
Re: Nairalanders Come And Celebrate Wit Me.... Zeezeegal by edimolu(m): 5:08pm On Apr 15, 2017
So this is ur real face....y not a color picture?.....anywaiz hapi buffdae to you....wishing u every good thing that makes life unique......where the party at? cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Come And Celebrate Wit Me.... Zeezeegal by zeezeegal(m): 5:12pm On Apr 15, 2017
HARDDON:

Common gee!

Lolz, Am Off To The Baker's Shop... Wait I Dy Go Bring D Cake
Re: Nairalanders Come And Celebrate Wit Me.... Zeezeegal by HARDDON: 5:17pm On Apr 15, 2017
zeezeegal:
Hehehe... Wetin U Won Talk? Tnks Dear

Nah Z, i cant say it. Itz ur day. Let"s not add sacharine to rit.
shocked tongue
Re: Nairalanders Come And Celebrate Wit Me.... Zeezeegal by HARDDON: 5:20pm On Apr 15, 2017
Alphamale2017:
add me to that whatsapp group, the one on ur signature

INstruction is on d link on my siggy. Page 110.

lets not derail d bday thread
Re: Nairalanders Come And Celebrate Wit Me.... Zeezeegal by zeezeegal(m): 5:24pm On Apr 15, 2017
HARDDON:

Nah Z, i cant say it. Itz ur day. Let"s not add sacharine to rit. shocked tongue
Ok O... I Dan Hear U
Re: Nairalanders Come And Celebrate Wit Me.... Zeezeegal by zeezeegal(m): 5:25pm On Apr 15, 2017
HARDDON:

INstruction is on d link on my siggy. Page 110.

lets not derail d bday thread
No Worry... Do Anytin U Like Here. It's My Day
Re: Nairalanders Come And Celebrate Wit Me.... Zeezeegal by Dajugba: 9:04pm On Apr 15, 2017
zeezeegal:
The Baker Is Yet To Deliver The Cake To Me. Just Hold On A Little... Lols

(1) (Reply)

Is There Future For This Relationship? / HIV Positive Nigerian Man Infects 17 Women, Vows To Infect More through raw sex / Young Lady Claims She Is In Love With Her Brother's Wife After "Teasing" Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.