Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,505 members, 7,836,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Burundi Youth Threaten To Impregnate Opposition Women. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Burundi Youth Threaten To Impregnate Opposition Women. (371 Views)

10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her / Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burundi Youth Threaten To Impregnate Opposition Women. by trendsng1(m): 6:05am On Apr 06, 2017
Burundi an african country is going through alot
of crisis after it election in 2015.
Burundi's ruling party on Wednesday
released a statement distancing itself
from a viral video showing members of
its feared youth wing threatening to
impregnate opposition women.
Hundreds of the youths known as
Imbonerakure meaning "those who
see from afar" (in the local Kirundi
language) are shown in military-like
formation singing "impregnate the
opposition so that they give birth to
Imbonerakure".
The ruling CNND-FDD initially said the
video which began circulating three
days ago had been faked by the
opposition, but was on Wednesday
forced to admit its authenticity after it
sparked outrage on social media
networks.
"A video has been circulating on social
media showing youths gathering in
Ntega in Kirundo province.
Unfortunately some youths sang a
song which is not consistent with the
morals or ideology of the CNDD-FDD,"
the party's communication chief
Nancy- Ninette Mutoni said in a
statement.
She said the party condemned their
"misuse of language ... in the
strongest terms".

source http://www.trendsng.com/2017/04/burundi-youth-threaten-to-impregnate.html?m=1
Re: Burundi Youth Threaten To Impregnate Opposition Women. by jazinogold(m): 6:16am On Apr 06, 2017
see threat o! Hot people!
Re: Burundi Youth Threaten To Impregnate Opposition Women. by tamertery(m): 6:19am On Apr 06, 2017
grin they just want to blow off the steam, of loozing grin grin
Re: Burundi Youth Threaten To Impregnate Opposition Women. by AgbenuAnna(f): 6:20am On Apr 06, 2017
why are some people so clueless?
Re: Burundi Youth Threaten To Impregnate Opposition Women. by sybarite7(m): 6:37am On Apr 06, 2017
Another Dino melaye
Re: Burundi Youth Threaten To Impregnate Opposition Women. by SNOWCREAM(m): 6:40am On Apr 06, 2017
Bad copy and paste work, so I didn't read the OP

(1) (Reply)

When People Ask Me About My Wedding... / Need Female Friends In Benin City / Need A Sugar Mummy, Sugardaddy Or Bleep Mate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.