Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock (51493 Views)

Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) / You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? / Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by Writercruze: 9:18am On Sep 29, 2019
Impregnating a girl out of wedlock isn’t always easy. Whether you have a wife at home or a single freelancer, impregnating a girl outside wedlock comes with different reactions.

I still remember the day one of my girlfriends told me she missed her period. It was during my undergraduate days. It was a terrible experience, I couldn’t eat anything throughout the day. I was basically a shadow of myself.

Annoyingly, the girl sent me a message later the day that it was April fool prank. Well, the relationship eventually ended with the prank. So, this article is about men reactions when they impregnate a lady out of wedlock.

Here are the ways men react when they impregnate a lady out of wedlock according to Ada Bekee.

#1. The Ones Who Are Excited About Being A Father

The first reaction is from those who are happy that they are about to become a father. These men have the financial wherewithal to take care of both the mother and the baby.

These guys may or may not marry the lady. But having a child means the whole world to them. In a nutshell, all they need is the child. These men make the position of baby mama a lucrative one.

#2. The Ones That W0uld Start Lamenting In Confusion

These guys are very common. Once the lady breaks the news of the pregnancy to them, they will be in total confusion. You will hear something like “Shey you told me you were in your safe period? Are you sure I am the one? wasn’t it only the tip I put inside?”

#3. The Skeptical Ones

This is another funny reaction. These guys will become detective overnight and start calculating the last time they slept with the lady. They will calculate the lady’s cycle in relation to the last time they were together. In fact, these men may ask the lady to repeat the test in their presence.

#4. The Ones Who Want The Lady to Have An Abortion

This reaction is usually from the one night guys. They don’t love the woman, all they wanted was to ‘chop and run’, but luck ran against them.

These men are either married, about to marry or in a serious relationship. They will always insist that the woman gets an abortion. Some of them may politely beg, while others will command the lady to have the abortion. They can even go to the extent of borrowing money just to pay for the abortion.

#5. The Ones Who Disappear And Never Come Back

These guys will disappear without a trace. They have already impregnated two women and their families looking for them in two different States. These guys may even run to Italy through Libya.

#6. The Ones Who Agree To Take Responsibility

These men will agree to take responsibility for the pregnancy and take good care of the lady. But marriage is a no go area. They will be like “Na belle dem give the lady, dem no kill person”.

#7. The Ones Who Are Used To Impregnating Ladies

Impregnating a lady out of wedlock is no longer a big deal to these men. After all, they already have 5 babies from 5 different baby mamas… ‘Wetin’ be baby number 6?

#8. The Ones That Don’t Care

These men don’t give a dime about you and your pregnancy and they will not even take responsibility. Once these men find out that the lady is pregnant, she’s officially on her own.

#9. The Ones Who Decide To Marry The Lady

These guys will start making wedding plans once they know the lady is pregnant. To them, that’s the best and only way to take responsibility. They don’t want their child to be born outside wedlock.

#10. The Ones Who Vehemently Deny The Pregnancy

These guys will deny the pregnancy squarely. They will be like “You think I don’t know that you are sleeping with Okoro, Tunde, and Femi? That pregnancy belongs to all of them, not me”

Ladies be careful and don’t just open your legs to any man who says nice words. Some of them fear commitment more than fire.

What would be your reaction if your side chick tells you that she’s pregnant? Drop your comment below.

Source: https://www.naijalovetips.com/10-ways-nigerian-men-react-when-they-impregnate-a-lady-out-of-wedlock/

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by Skyfornia(m): 9:21am On Sep 29, 2019
Lols..That number 5 is very funny to me.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:30am On Sep 29, 2019
Ok wah about this the one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:31am On Sep 29, 2019
Lol! one babe that year wan carry another guy belle give me cos I'm more responsible. Seduced me beyond repair and started complaining of how her body reacts terribly to condom.
I had to zip up immediately only to hear about her pregnancy a month later

143 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 29, 2019
Any man telling a lady to abort is a murderer,hw will you be driving in raw nd doesn't want to accept responsibility?that is why ladies should always date responsible nd financial buoyant guys.

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by MJBOLT: 9:36am On Sep 29, 2019
number 8 is the real MVP cool

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by Writercruze: 9:36am On Sep 29, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
Lol! one babe that year wan carry another guy belle give me cos I'm more responsible. Seduced me beyond repair and started complaining of how her body reacts terribly to condom.

That's terrible.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:43am On Sep 29, 2019
Writercruze:

That's terrible.

Women sweet but apply common sense when dealing with them. Don't think you are wiser than them oo.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by CAPSLOCKED: 9:45am On Sep 29, 2019
#5. The Ones Who Disappear And Never Come Back.
These guys will disappear without a trace. They have already impregnated two women and their families looking for them in two different States. These guys may even run to Italy through Libya.

WELL I OWN THIS CATEGORY, AND I RUN VERY FAST! cheesy

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 29, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Any man telling a lady to abort is a murderer,hw will you be driving in raw nd doesn't want to accept responsibility?that is why ladies should always date responsible nd financial buoyant guys.

wu dd they murder, is it a boy or a gurl ... a flush of blood is not murder. just thinkin out loud

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 29, 2019
ericsmith:

wu dd they murder, is it a boy or a gurl ... a flush of blood is not murder. just thinkin out loud
They should have prevented by using condom,most ladies abort when the baby still foetus during early stage of pregnancy
Please note that moment a lady egg is fertilized by the sperm anything done to to terminate it is abortion!

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by jospepper(m): 10:02am On Sep 29, 2019
Sweet in the mouth bitter in the stomach is what I will call the experience.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by Abfinest007(m): 10:03am On Sep 29, 2019
kestolove95:
I need a guy DAT will not demand sex till after wedding..
I need a girl that won't demand for airtime/money till after wedding

158 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by Auladimeji1: 10:08am On Sep 29, 2019
I'm here to read comments, so continue scrolling

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by showafrica(m): 10:18am On Sep 29, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

Lol, na ur brain dey control your prick sha... No be some olodos there prick dey control there brain. They Wil come here and be asking signs of hiv

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 29, 2019
Pettyprincess:

They should have prevented by using condom,most ladies abort when the baby still foetus during early stage of pregnancy
Please note that moment a lady egg is fertilized by the sperm anything done to to terminate it is abortion!

who likes condom, if you tell me u do i will just move on, lol! i understand ur point of view, anyways you're right buh one thing i know is no one desires abortion.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by luvyaself95(m): 10:29am On Sep 29, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

Had Similar Experience
I was shocked The Day Someone Tell Me.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by jayextra(m): 10:49am On Sep 29, 2019
kestolove95:
grin grin hope say u be virgin cux i no want person wey don taste wetin i never taste.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 29, 2019
Lol.
No.7 is the real MVP. No be today volkswagen engine dey back. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 29, 2019
Abfinest007:
I need a girl that won't demand for airtime/money till after wedding
For you.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by anigbajumo(m): 11:10am On Sep 29, 2019
kestolove95:

cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by Jentle244: 11:26am On Sep 29, 2019
the guy who impregnates a girl whose Father and brother are soilder men... her uncle na mopol... and all her siblings are all boys

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by Kazeemakeem(m): 11:31am On Sep 29, 2019
kestolove95:

Am here Dm u already

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by Kazeemakeem(m): 11:34am On Sep 29, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Even if it's in early stage in blood or not it's abortion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by tech18: 11:52am On Sep 29, 2019
kestolove95:
Praise your lord
You've gotten one

But I no get money ooo grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by heckymaicon(m): 11:57am On Sep 29, 2019
that #5 though..... lol
buhari economy no help matter seff

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by biddostandard: 12:10pm On Sep 29, 2019
8 is the deal

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock by wisewordd: 12:31pm On Sep 29, 2019
kestolove95:
Deal. But you must be a virgin and I won't give you a kobo till after marriage. You want go dey gbola your other guys abi? last last, it no get meter. If you're a virgin, I support your idea.

15 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Best Hookup Apps In Nigeria / Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape / Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.