Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 (120247 Views)

Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) / Apply For Shell Livewire Regional Programme 2017 / Apply For The GSK Graduate Commercial Management Future Leaders Programme 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by alex20009: 11:14am On Apr 13, 2017
Hi, has anyone gotten any mail after the feedback from the video interview. Heard some feed back had excellently well and competent evidence. Please what the difference?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Lunagirl(f): 11:15am On Apr 13, 2017
I just finished the video interview. How long will it take to get a response from them? Any response at all?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Lunagirl(f): 11:15am On Apr 13, 2017
alex20009:
Hi, has anyone gotten any mail after the feedback from the video interview. Heard some feed back had excellently well and competent evidence. Please what the difference?

When did you take the video interview?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Dexnuel(m): 11:21am On Apr 13, 2017
Lunagirl:

What is the situation now?

I think your responses did not submit because of network issues. You should go to a place with maximum network and try again.

Alright...Thanks..
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by alex20009: 11:27am On Apr 13, 2017
Lunagirl:

When did you 9take the video interview?
Did mine on sunday
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Lunagirl(f): 11:50am On Apr 13, 2017
Viburnum:

Hello,
Please pardon my asking but I would like to know this: in the hire vue interview update u got (the email after the interview), did they use words like 'excellently well' or 'competent evidence'? Did they also use 'however'.. Just need to know if there are many variations to the hire vue emails or just one type. Thanks

Hey!

Have you gotten any other feedback aside the feedback report?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Lunagirl(f): 11:51am On Apr 13, 2017
Gunlawz:
plz guys...wat was ur success mail like? i got a mail sayn congrats on completing level 3.. dey den detailed my strength n weakness...who knws wats next plz?

Have you gotten any other responses?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Viburnum(f): 12:18pm On Apr 13, 2017
Lunagirl:

Hey!

Have you gotten any other feedback aside the feedback report?

No, I haven't... Don't think anyone has.. We are all still waiting on Unilever to make their decision... Guess u r too.. Goodluck

#letsprayforsuccess
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Lunagirl(f): 12:22pm On Apr 13, 2017
Viburnum:

No, I haven't... Don't think anyone has.. We are all still waiting on Unilever to make their decision... Guess u r too.. Goodluck

#letsprayforsuccess

Amen sister. I hope this is the last level though. I am earnestly praying oooo
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Emaimo: 12:28pm On Apr 13, 2017
If you make it through the video interview, there is the 4th stage which is the final stage. Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope for the better.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Viburnum(f): 12:30pm On Apr 13, 2017
Lunagirl:

Amen sister. I hope this is the last level though. I am earnestly praying oooo

I wish it were so but fortunately, if u r selected by Unilever then u will be invited for AC... Which is the mother of all assessments... cheesy

AC alone has four stages in it to be done in one day, then according to the first mail we received (game invite), we may need to repeat the game under supervision..

The journey has just began and I pray we sail tru and end up on the side of success..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Lunagirl(f): 12:54pm On Apr 13, 2017
Viburnum:

I wish it were so but fortunately, if u r selected by Unilever then u will be invited for AC... Which is the mother of all assessments... cheesy

AC alone has four stages in it to be done in one day, then according to the first mail we received (game invite), we may need to repeat the game under supervision..

The journey has just began and I pray we sail tru and end up on the side of success..

Kuku kill me embarassed embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by SacrodAYAN: 1:09pm On Apr 13, 2017
Lunagirl:

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Viburnum(f): 1:14pm On Apr 13, 2017
Lunagirl:

grin grin grin

Haba no lose hope jor.. Easy easy girl
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by doteezy1(m): 1:45pm On Apr 13, 2017
minions:

You should tell us how your interview went and questions, abeg.

For the interview, dress corporately... Expect questions about the role you applied for....real-life questions that need practical solutions
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Soniken: 3:18pm On Apr 13, 2017
Please I heard for the video interview, we will be interviewed by white men, is this true? Also I need to know if the video interview can be done anytime at all (including in the night) until 7 days time. Please help, I need answers
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Primusinterpares(m): 3:34pm On Apr 13, 2017
I applied and got this response... So painful... Congrats to those that proceeded to d next stage

We regret to inform you that you have been unsuccessful in applying to our Programme on this occasion. This is because you have not met the required success criteria or you have previously applied to this Programme in the last 12 months. 

We are sorry that we are not able to give you more positive news.

If you would like to apply again for this Programme, please try again in 12 months time.

We would like to thank you once again for the interest you have shown in Unilever and wish you every success in your future career.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by OgidiOlu3(m): 3:49pm On Apr 13, 2017
Primusinterpares:
I applied and got this response... So painful... Congrats to those that proceeded to d next stage

We regret to inform you that you have been unsuccessful in applying to our Programme on this occasion. This is because you have not met the required success criteria or you have previously applied to this Programme in the last 12 months. 

If you would like to apply again for this Programme, please try again in 12 months time.

We would like to thank you once again for the interest you have shown in Unilever and wish you every success in your future career.

Story. Oga create another email address and reapply.

2 Likes

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Sunnystooth(m): 4:28pm On Apr 13, 2017
Soniken:
Please I heard for the video interview, we will be interviewed by white men, is this true? Also I need to know if the video interview can be done anytime at all (including in the night) until 7 days time. Please help, I need answers
Lolz, @White men... They actually are using video analysis and Artificial Intelligence to screen the recorded interview.

At this stage, it ain't screened by humans...!

1 Like

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Soniken: 4:53pm On Apr 13, 2017
Ohhh okay, thanks alot @Sunnystooth

1 Like

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by prestige4uc: 5:08pm On Apr 13, 2017
OgidiOlu3:

Story. Oga create another email address and reapply.

that's what he will still get. I think they have stopped accepting applications. A friend of mine tried with more than 3 account, yet same regret mail.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by nlaguozioma: 5:35pm On Apr 13, 2017
Lunagirl:

I am currently taking it grin grin
Plssss how was d interview, was kind of questions shud we expect
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Lunagirl(f): 6:28pm On Apr 13, 2017
nlaguozioma:

Plssss how was d interview, was kind of questions shud we expect

Go to page 4 of this thread and read the page, there are almost the exact questions there.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Lunagirl(f): 6:29pm On Apr 13, 2017
Viburnum:

grin grin grin

Haba no lose hope jor.. Easy easy girl

Thank you my love. I hope to see you at the top kiss
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Viburnum(f): 7:02pm On Apr 13, 2017
wink
Lunagirl:

Thank you my love. I hope to see you at the top kiss

wink
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by coernes: 7:56pm On Apr 13, 2017
How much do they pay. Anybody with idea of their remuneration package?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Gunlawz(m): 8:47pm On Apr 13, 2017
Lunagirl:

Have you gotten any other responses?

nope only d feed back....
they used competent evidence in mine
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Gunlawz(m): 8:50pm On Apr 13, 2017
the 4th stage is goin tru a typical day in unilever

1 Like

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Obinna101: 9:05pm On Apr 13, 2017
Primusinterpares:

try again, i actually applied today arnd 2pm and got a link to play the game
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by timojerry: 10:59pm On Apr 13, 2017
dyduds:
@all4R&grin.

There are 4 questions in the video interview.

Stage 1-3 will take you about 2 minutes each with 30second to prepare your answer after.

For each stage there is a prerecorded video that gives the question . I advise you to read the question at the same time and pace as the voice speaks, and with complete concentration, if the video will distract ur focus don't look at it just listen and read along .

This were my questions

1) how would I address wastage that occurs during the implementation of a new packaging of the liquid soap. If you were in the "Make" team or something like that...

2) profer solution to a situation where many dark skinned customers in south east Asia or so (not too sure) do not use light and lovely despite its content of sunscreen and there liability to skin cancer if not using sunscreen.

3) describe your most innovative Unilever product and what the limitations are or suggested improvements.

For the last question you will watch a video linked to YouTube and will asked speak on the risks if any, how would you mitigate it, who would you direct your suggestion to and what are your points for the audience.

Here is the youtube link as i saved it during my interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoqWo3SJ73c

Good luck to everyone. I have not gotten any feedback from my interview and I don't know why peeps are hoarding questions, let's try to be of help to people even if we couldn't get the help.

Also. If you feel you're goofing at the first or second stage, remove your battery and leave your phone off. Get another phone and redownload the app. Open your mail and restart on that new phone. This time give it your best and once you're done and have uploaded your interview . pick the previous phone making sure the internet is not on, then uninstall hirevue.

I know it was a coincidence ( God's miracle) it worked for me, but It might just work for you too. Please say a word of prayer for me (I need it not just for unilever) after reading this, if you find it helpful .

God bless you real good for what you have done. Thank you for the questions and the the other aspect of using another phone if u messed up the first time. I read the questions you wrote here, prepared my answers but as I was answering it, I knew I was saying nonsense so I used the method you suggested and it worked.

Now here are the questions again.

1. If you were in a make research team where a new change process is being implemented, the old staffs are not receptive to the change this they are risking their health and also wastage. The question is
- how would you communicate the new change process of how to reduce waste to them
- what suggestions would you proffer
- what will thee solutions achieve

2. You are in the social interaction team and you have been posted to Thailand. There's a a situation where many dark skinned customers in south east Asia do not use light and lovely despite its content of sunscreen and there liability to skin cancer if not using sunscreen.
You are to profer a solution to the business team to let them know if the fair and lovely would be a viable brand in Thailand

- how would you interact with the customers
- What will you use to gather your data

3) describe your most innovative Unilever product and what the limitations are or suggested improvements.

- what makes it innovative
- what are the limitations to this product if any
- ways to embed this product to the market

4. The video has been posted. Watch the video. The video is a TVC. Here are the questions.

- come up with a business problem regarding the TVC
- what are the risks if any identified in the business problem and how did you come about it
- mitigation to the risks
- who would you communicate your points to abd what would be the most important points for each audience

Now these questions are for those that applied for research and development. If you have done supply chain, please take the pain in typing what you can remember for others to learn and prepare well. Don't think they will do better than you. Remove that mentality. It's not a competition. My name is timojerry and I just want to make common sense lol.
I know I've done my best as to the questions. Prepare well before you start. I was sweating lol but I know God has taken control. I wish you all the best.

God bless @dyduds again if not I for no know wetin to expect

Good night.

13 Likes

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Fkforyou(m): 7:46am On Apr 14, 2017
nmreports:
There are only two jobs for Nigeria there and yes! it is for graduates. Correct me if wrong.

1. UFLP Graduate Supply Chain - Full-time Nigeria-Lagos State-Lagos

2. UFLP Graduate Research/Development - Nigeria-Lagos State-Lagos

I have made it easier anyway. Follow this link for instructions and how to apply.
http://www.hrtechnique.com/2017/04/unilever-graduate-trainee-program-2017.html

I made it a step by step guide as usual. If you have any challenge applying, drop a comment I would assist in anyway I can.

Hello, I had to save my application as draft due to the fact that I don't have my national ID card ready yet (they were asking of the number) do you think it has an influence over the selection process? I mean what if I go ahead and submit it, what are my chances of being called for the test.?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by OgidiOlu3(m): 9:24am On Apr 14, 2017
Fkforyou:

Hello, I had to save my application as draft due to the fact that I don't have my national ID card ready yet (they were asking of the number) do you think it has an influence over the selection process? I mean what if I go ahead and submit it, what are my chances of being called for the test.?

Jesus man! Did they star that field as important? Who says you can't apply if you don't have the card? So, you'll wait till you get your card even if the application might have closed by then? Why do we graduates fall hands like this na? The least you could have done is to try applying first, if it now requires the ID card no to proceed, you can then start looking for alternative methods.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (34) (Reply)

Top 5 Government Agencies To Work For / INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. / Recruitment Into The Nigeria Police Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.