Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 (120304 Views)

Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) / Apply For Shell Livewire Regional Programme 2017 / Apply For The GSK Graduate Commercial Management Future Leaders Programme 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by UrBaesBoo(m): 12:24pm On Apr 14, 2017
Hey guys,

I played game for R& D since Wednesday and got an initial mail from HR with the following:

"Thank you for completing Level 2 - our online games! We hope you enjoyed them. We also hope you found your feedback report useful.
We are currently reviewing your scores and will be in contact about the next steps soon.
Please take time to review your feedback report in detail as it has useful information about your strengths and development areas.
We will be in touch soon about the next steps
."

How long does it take to get feedback for video interview? I have monitored my spam and nothing new since then.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by UrBaesBoo(m): 12:26pm On Apr 14, 2017
Lunagirl:
I just finished the video interview. How long will it take to get a response from them? Any response at all?

How soon after the game did you get feedback from them?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by prestige4uc: 2:53pm On Apr 14, 2017
UrBaesBoo:
Hey guys,

I played game for R& D since Wednesday and got an initial mail from HR with the following:

"Thank you for completing Level 2 - our online games! We hope you enjoyed them. We also hope you found your feedback report useful.
We are currently reviewing your scores and will be in contact about the next steps soon.
Please take time to review your feedback report in detail as it has useful information about your strengths and development areas.
We will be in touch soon about the next steps
."

How long does it take to get feedback for video interview? I have monitored my spam and nothing new since then.

Bros some of us finished since saturday, got same response and have being waiting... well i believe God we will get the feedback.

1 Like

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Fkforyou(m): 3:12pm On Apr 14, 2017
OgidiOlu3:

Jesus man! Did they star that field as important? Who says you can't apply if you don't have the card? So, you'll wait till you get your card even if the application might have closed by then? Why do we graduates fall hands like this na? The least you could have done is to try applying first, if it now requires the ID card no to proceed, you can then start looking for alternative methods.

Take a chill pill man, no one knows everything. I knew it wasn't stared as important I just didn't want to take any chance, perhaps I'm expecting my National ID to be ready by Monday,also deadline for applications is 30th April.

Thanks for your opinion anyway. Although if you noticed I asked someone who is a professional in stuffs like this, not you.

1 Like

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by OgidiOlu3(m): 5:46pm On Apr 14, 2017
Fkforyou:

Take a chill pill man, no one knows everything. I knew it wasn't stared as important I just didn't want to take any chance, perhaps I'm expecting my National ID to be ready by Monday,also deadline for applications is 30th April.

Thanks for your opinion anyway. Although if you noticed I asked someone who is a professional in stuffs like this, not you.
I'm only trying to help you here man. Some questions shouldn't be asked. Just so you know, application dates are never certain. It can be closed at anytime and they'll owe you no explanation. Goodluck to you in your application man.

2 Likes

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by eseh1(f): 7:34pm On Apr 14, 2017
thanks a lot, what is TVC? Is it just one video as the link I opened have series of video..
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Dexnuel(m): 9:52pm On Apr 14, 2017
VampireeM:

pls I was invited for the video interview. I applied for R & D. How do i reach you pls? I need to make some enquiries b4 doing the interview

same here looking for o. I applied but yet to do the video interview

Have been scheduled for the video interview... pls av u done ur video interview? If yes, kindly help a broda...how was it like?pls giv us an overview...thanks.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 14, 2017
Good Luck to every applicant who has taken the video interview. Has anyone got a different mail apart from feedback?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Topkush: 11:24pm On Apr 14, 2017
I don't know what is happening to my application, I played the game on Tuesday, and till now no feedback. I have forgotten I played the game self.

1 Like

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Realex007: 1:12am On Apr 15, 2017
Please anyone that have done his/her interview nd chose supply should please give details. Please I I'm begging. All what I've been reading is on r&d
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Farouksenior: 9:21am On Apr 15, 2017
Realex007:
Please anyone that have done his/her interview nd chose supply should please give details. Please I I'm begging. All what I've been reading is on r&d

supply chain guys the hide..lol grin... me sef follow want the info.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by UrBaesBoo(m): 10:19am On Apr 15, 2017
Topkush:
I don't know what is happening to most my application, I played the game on Tuesday, and till now no feedback. I have forgotten I played the game self.
same here bro. We just have to be patient for now
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Realex007: 10:25am On Apr 15, 2017
[quote author=Farouksenior post=55584424
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Realex007: 10:26am On Apr 15, 2017
Anyone should pls give me something on supply chain interview. Please
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 15, 2017
Realex007:
Anyone should pls give me something on supply chain interview. Please
lol.. How much you wan pay??
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by eseh1(f): 5:01pm On Apr 15, 2017
timojerry:

God bless you real good for what you have done. Thank you for the questions and the the other aspect of using another phone if u messed up the first time. I read the questions you wrote here, prepared my answers but as I was answering it, I knew I was saying nonsense so I used the method you suggested and it worked.

Now here are the questions again.

1. If you were in a make research team where a new change process is being implemented, the old staffs are not receptive to the change this they are risking their health and also wastage. The question is
- how would you communicate the new change process of how to reduce waste to them
- what suggestions would you proffer
- what will thee solutions achieve

2. You are in the social interaction team and you have been posted to Thailand. There's a a situation where many dark skinned customers in south east Asia do not use light and lovely despite its content of sunscreen and there liability to skin cancer if not using sunscreen.
You are to profer a solution to the business team to let them know if the fair and lovely would be a viable brand in Thailand

- how would you interact with the customers
- What will you use to gather your data

3) describe your most innovative Unilever product and what the limitations are or suggested improvements.

- what makes it innovative
- what are the limitations to this product if any
- ways to embed this product to the market

4. The video has been posted. Watch the video. The video is a TVC. Here are the questions.

- come up with a business problem regarding the TVC
- what are the risks if any identified in the business problem and how did you come about it
- mitigation to the risks
- who would you communicate your points to abd what would be the most important points for each audience

Now these questions are for those that applied for research and development. If you have done supply chain, please take the pain in typing what you can remember for others to learn and prepare well. Don't think they will do better than you. Remove that mentality. It's not a competition. My name is timojerry and I just want to make common sense lol.
I know I've done my best as to the questions. Prepare well before you start. I was sweating lol but I know God has taken control. I wish you all the best.

God bless @dyduds again if not I for no know wetin to expect

Good night.

have u gotten feedback?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 15, 2017
Realex007:
Read up direct dispatch, biggest benefits and risks, does direct dispatch fit into unilevers goals, can direct dispatch be applied to all products etc. this is for the fourth lengthy scenerio if u chose supply chain.

2 Likes

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Mctee07: 10:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
Hi guys,

Please for R and D how did u go about the game? coz I tried twice and got two regret mails, kindly assist with the tips and tricks...Any response will be appreciated
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by lola800: 10:48pm On Apr 15, 2017
I have taken my test and got my feedback quite quickly-Negative
The feedback came in less than 2hrs after taking the interview.
There was a very detailed analysis about my performance.
I don't know if the mail was personalised though. I was encouraged to apply after 12mths and work on my skills. Personally I think I put in alot of effort and did well in some areas I was told I didn't do well enough. I would not lie I feel really bad about it cause I put in a whole lot of effort and went the extra mile in preparation (not just reading their page, but business analyses page, the UFLP graduate page, Quora, gbo gbo e).Asides that ,it's the only thing I have supplied for that's really related to my course of study... but it's all good. I would prep gradually-I believe in letting a company's values and related info become part of you, not just head knowledge, it makes the interview process easier and more natural(unfortunately, there's hardly ever time for that)-and keep my fingers crossed that there would be another opportunity like this in 12 mths...unless I have sth better
I am also wondering why my reply came in soo quickly caue I want to believe a lot of people that did theirs days back are still awaiting replies. Could it be I did something very undesirable? My network went off at a time though and I had to retake the first question.
But job search in Naija sha...if one is not careful ehn depression can just take over cry
oya enough with my rantings grin
Congrats to all those who scaled forward. Have a wonderful time in the rest of the assessments and give it your best
You stand the chance of taveling to other countries during the cause of the programme..btw pls keep us updated with the process

4 Likes

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by lola800: 11:17pm On Apr 15, 2017
Mctee07:
Hi guys,

Please for R and D how did u go about the game? coz I tried twice and got two regret mails, kindly assist with the tips and tricks...Any response will be appreciated
h

Someone has given a good analysis of that here...one Shybelle I think
Use that approach I think it works.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by lola800: 11:22pm On Apr 15, 2017
shybelle:

For the part of the game that has to do with numbers. Make sure u have a pen and a book or lots of papers. No matter how long the digits become try not to get it wrong.
Make sure you are not distracted. Keep your eyes fixed on your screen and write all the digits down.
That was what I did. I did not use my phone so I'm not sure how the guys that used theirs were able to ace it. But I think the using a computer for the game is better.

For the part that had to do with sharing money. I didn't share the extra I got equally with my partner. I gave him $0.5 less. When I was asked to rate how fair I was on a scale of 0 to 10, I picked 9. My result showed that I tend to be critical.

The part that had to do with cards, reading facial expressions and arrows, I'm not sure how I did those.

Truth is I wanted to practice before doing the main test but it turned turn I was taking my test without knowing. Just be calm and don't get distracted even when you think you aren't doing well.

There was one that had to do with tapping the space bar key. For each, you have an option to play the easy or hard one and your chance of winning is usually displayed on the screen. This was the trick I used, whenever the chance of winning was less than 50%, I played easy. When it was more than 50% I played hard.

I hope this helps.

All the best

The ones that have to do with risk taking; the cards, balloons etc) try and stick to a pack of cards/pumping a balloon a number of times when it gives you positive result. BUT don't stay there for long try other pack of cards or pump uo the balloons more times feom time to time.More like to check if there are other ways you can yield more increase/profit.
The firstt money game give about 2.5 and when asked to rate your giving performance give a 7 or 8 . When asked to rate theirs give 4 or 5(
For the percentage of winning games, follow belle's instructions

1 Like

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by lola800: 11:34pm On Apr 15, 2017
timojerry:

God bless you real good for what you have done. Thank you for the questions and the the other aspect of using another phone if u messed up the first time. I read the questions you wrote here, prepared my answers but as I was answering it, I knew I was saying nonsense so I used the method you suggested and it worked.

Now here are the questions again.

1. If you were in a make research team where a new change process is being implemented, the old staffs are not receptive to the change this they are risking their health and also wastage. The question is
- how would you communicate the new change process of how to reduce waste to them
- what suggestions would you proffer
- what will thee solutions achieve

2. You are in the social interaction team and you have been posted to Thailand. There's a a situation where many dark skinned customers in south east Asia do not use light and lovely despite its content of sunscreen and there liability to skin cancer if not using sunscreen.
You are to profer a solution to the business team to let them know if the fair and lovely would be a viable brand in Thailand

- how would you interact with the customers
- What will you use to gather your data

3) describe your most innovative Unilever product and what the limitations are or suggested improvements.

- what makes it innovative
- what are the limitations to this product if any
- ways to embed this product to the market

4. The video has been posted. Watch the video. The video is a TVC. Here are the questions.

- come up with a business problem regarding the TVC
- what are the risks if any identified in the business problem and how did you come about it
- mitigation to the risks
- who would you communicate your points to abd what would be the most important points for each audience

Now these questions are for those that applied for research and development. If you have done supply chain, please take the pain in typing what you can remember for others to learn and prepare well. Don't think they will do better than you. Remove that mentality. It's not a competition. My name is timojerry and I just want to make common sense lol.
I know I've done my best as to the questions. Prepare well before you start. I was sweating lol but I know God has taken control. I wish you all the best.

God bless @dyduds again if not I for no know wetin to expect

Good night.

C

Thanks man
This really helped.Helped me know what to expect. There's more to the last question though. There's also a graph. Has to do with pollutants generated from the new product and how to deal with it since a since a particular city relies on naturally occurring bacteria to degrade zinc waste(which is part of the ingredients in the deodorant) and an increase from the Dove men's +care would lead to more than can be handled by that city
Some calculation may have to be done during this
I don't know if it was same with the rest peeps or there were variations to the question
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by dyduds(m): 12:48am On Apr 16, 2017
lola800:
I don't know if the mail was personalised though. I was encouraged to apply after 12mths and work on my skills. Personally I think I put in alot of effort and did well in some areas I was told I didn't do well enough. I would not lie I feel really bad about it cause I put in a whole lot of effort and went the extra mile in preparation (not just reading their page, but business analyses page, the UFLP graduate page, Quora, gbo gbo e).Asides that ,it's the only thing I have supplied for that's really related to my course of study... but it's all good. I would prep gradually-I believe in letting a company's values and related info become part of you, not just head knowledge, it makes the interview process easier and more natural(unfortunately, there's hardly ever time for that)-and keep my fingers crossed that there would be another opportunity like this in 12 mths...unless I have sth better
I am also wondering why my reply came in soo quickly caue I want to believe a lot of people that did theirs days back are still awaiting replies. Could it be I did something very undesirable? My network went off at a time though and I had to retake the first question.
But job search in Naija sha...if one is not careful ehn depression can just take over cry
Congrats to all those who scaled forward. Have a wonderful time in the rest of the assessments and give it your best
You stand the chance of taveling to other countries during the cause of the programme..btw pls keep us updated with the process

Have you tried reapplying with a different email?

First log into your current account on taleo.Unilever. swap ur CV, and every possible thing you can change. Then clear your cache n cookies then try re applying with a different mail.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by dyduds(m): 12:56am On Apr 16, 2017
Yeah for those who have not played the game. I forgot to mention that before I took the test. I downloaded pymetric from Google play store and entered with a dif mail then played all the 12 games as practice. I also took note of my result and feed back for each game. Then I uninstalled, reinstalled and then took the real thing which surprisingly was the same game.

Also if after playing a game your feed back isn't good enough. Before that feedback leaves the screen press the home key wait a min then go back to the app. It would not register the game and you'll have to play it again. Lots of loop holes in this thier thingy.

1 Like

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by uzomanny(m): 1:59am On Apr 16, 2017
eseh1:
thanks a lot, what is TVC? Is it just one video as the link I opened have series of video..

TVC...Television Continental grin.....dah wan @ Ketu
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Nobody: 2:08am On Apr 16, 2017
lola800:
Are you saying that the email you got immediately after the video interview was a regret mail where you were advised to apply again in 12 months? The email that rates you according to Drive, Influence & Judgement?
If that is so, then it's a New development in the Hirevue video interview update email from Unilever.
Can you tell specifically how it was written?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Nobody: 5:18am On Apr 16, 2017
@lola800, you should confirm if the feedback mail was personalized. I will like to know the catch phrase used in your feedback that made you draw your conclusions.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Mctee07: 6:47am On Apr 16, 2017
lola800:
h

Someone has given a good analysis of that here...one Shybelle I think
Use that approach I think it works.

Thank you Lola800
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 16, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (34) (Reply)

Top 5 Government Agencies To Work For / INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. / Recruitment Into The Nigeria Police Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.