Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,027 members, 7,814,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 (120167 Views)

Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) / Apply For Shell Livewire Regional Programme 2017 / Apply For The GSK Graduate Commercial Management Future Leaders Programme 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Kawlingz: 8:07am On Apr 16, 2017
Happy Easter guys.

Sorry to draw you you all back to the online games, but my friends and I have Played and the top traits were the same as those that passed which are:
1. Memory span 100%
2. Attention duration 100%
3. Attention control 100%

I also got a 100% in learning from feedback but I still got a regret mail. I would like to know the top traits of those that passed coz this is just heartbreaking!

1 Like

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by OgidiOlu3(m): 10:35am On Apr 16, 2017
Kawlingz:
Happy Easter guys.

Sorry to draw you you all back to the online games, but my friends and I have Played and the top traits were the same as those that passed which are:
1. Memory span 100%
2. Attention duration 100%
3. Attention control 100%

I also got a 100% in learning from feedback but I still got a regret mail. I would like to know the top traits of those that passed coz this is just heartbreaking!

Maybe it's because it's almost impossible to get 100% without cheating. Did you cheat? Did you write down the numbers in the Memory span test? The app is designed to test your strengths and weaknesses and also to see how well you learn from your mistakes but if you've got no mistakes, you hardly qualify as human, right?
My advice to you, like some suggested, is to reapply with a different email address, clear cache and cookies on your browser, and retake the test. Goodluck Collins wink
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Emaimo: 10:53am On Apr 16, 2017
lola800:
I have taken my test and got my feedback quite quickly-Negative
The feedback came in less than 2hrs after taking the interview.
There was a very detailed analysis about my performance.
I don't know if the mail was personalised though. I was encouraged to apply after 12mths and work on my skills. Personally I think I put in alot of effort and did well in some areas I was told I didn't do well enough. I would not lie I feel really bad about it cause I put in a whole lot of effort and went the extra mile in preparation (not just reading their page, but business analyses page, the UFLP graduate page, Quora, gbo gbo e).Asides that ,it's the only thing I have supplied for that's really related to my course of study... but it's all good. I would prep gradually-I believe in letting a company's values and related info become part of you, not just head knowledge, it makes the interview process easier and more natural(unfortunately, there's hardly ever time for that)-and keep my fingers crossed that there would be another opportunity like this in 12 mths...unless I have sth better
I am also wondering why my reply came in soo quickly caue I want to believe a lot of people that did theirs days back are still awaiting replies. Could it be I did something very undesirable? My network went off at a time though and I had to retake the first question.
But job search in Naija sha...if one is not careful ehn depression can just take over cry
oya enough with my rantings grin
Congrats to all those who scaled forward. Have a wonderful time in the rest of the assessments and give it your best
You stand the chance of taveling to other countries during the cause of the programme..btw pls keep us updated with the process

Does it mean people who got congratulatory mails are successful?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by eseh1(f): 11:54am On Apr 16, 2017
lola800:
I have taken my test and got my feedback quite quickly-Negative
The feedback came in less than 2hrs after taking the interview.
There was a very detailed analysis about my performance.
I don't know if the mail was personalised though. I was encouraged to apply after 12mths and work on my skills. Personally I think I put in alot of effort and did well in some areas I was told I didn't do well enough. I would not lie I feel really bad about it cause I put in a whole lot of effort and went the extra mile in preparation (not just reading their page, but business analyses page, the UFLP graduate page, Quora, gbo gbo e).Asides that ,it's the only thing I have supplied for that's really related to my course of study... but it's all good. I would prep gradually-I believe in letting a company's values and related info become part of you, not just head knowledge, it makes the interview process easier and more natural(unfortunately, there's hardly ever time for that)-and keep my fingers crossed that there would be another opportunity like this in 12 mths...unless I have sth better
I am also wondering why my reply came in soo quickly caue I want to believe a lot of people that did theirs days back are still awaiting replies. Could it be I did something very undesirable? My network went off at a time though and I had to retake the first question.
But job search in Naija sha...if one is not careful ehn depression can just take over cry
oya enough with my rantings grin
Congrats to all those who scaled forward. Have a wonderful time in the rest of the assessments and give it your best
You stand the chance of taveling to other countries during the cause of the programme..btw pls keep us updated with the process
please did u get the congratulatory message on completion of stage 3? What did u apply for please?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Emaimo: 12:46pm On Apr 16, 2017
eseh1:
please did u get the congratulatory message on completion of stage 3? What did u apply for please?

So you don't understand her write up?
Lord have mercy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Kawlingz: 3:05pm On Apr 16, 2017
OgidiOlu3:

Maybe it's because it's almost impossible to get 100% without cheating. Did you cheat? Did you write down the numbers in the Memory span test? The app is designed to test your strengths and weaknesses and also to see how well you learn from your mistakes but if you've got no mistakes, you hardly qualify as human, right?
My advice to you, like some suggested, is to reapply with a different email address, clear cache and cookies on your browser, and retake the test. Goodluck Collins wink

Lol, you're funny; I give you that. But you forget the digits was just one out of 12 games and that memory span wasn't the only trait they measure. So...
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by lola800: 5:14pm On Apr 16, 2017
eseh1:

I got a congratulatory message first for attempting/completing the test. With a list of traits they looked out for during the interview. Then an analysis of performance based on those traits.
Then a second mail (regret mail) came in saying they won't be continuing with my app. For those yet to get a second mail, it could be that your apps are still under consideration. Rejoice and be glad
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by lola800: 5:17pm On Apr 16, 2017
dyduds:

Have you tried reapplying with a different email?

First log into your current account on taleo.Unilever. swap ur CV, and every possible thing you can change. Then clear your cache n cookies then try re applying with a different mail.

Thanks a lot. I really appreciate but I think I'll just wait till next opportunity

1 Like

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by lola800: 5:28pm On Apr 16, 2017

Are you saying that the email you got immediately after the video interview was a regret mail where you were advised to apply again in 12 months? The email that rates you according to Drive, Influence & Judgement?
If that is so, then it's a New development in the Hirevue video interview update email from Unilever.
Can you tell specifically how it was written?

Yeah I also thought of that @new development.
Either that or I did sth unacceptable(you know they try to sieve people out which ever way they can).Plus the notion our foreign peeps have of Nigeria, they may be on their guide for any signs that someone tries to trick the system.
I have also speculated that late applications are automatically turned down. (I mean games/videos done close to the end of the 7 days ultimatum)

These are all speculations btw

2 Likes

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by lola800: 5:35pm On Apr 16, 2017
12go:
@lola800, you should confirm if the feedback mail was personalized. I will like to know the catch phrase used in your feedback that made you draw your conclusions.

Yes it was personalised. I mean it had my name
Doesn't necessarily mean it will differ totally from someone's else mail. It could just be a change of name but same message.
Plus I got the reply less than 2 hrs after the interview. If they actually went through the video and came up with that analysis thrn I give them thumbs up to them.

1 Like

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by lola800: 5:41pm On Apr 16, 2017
Meanwhile it would be nice to get updates and opinions from people so we all can brainstorm and know how this stuff works.
Thanks to all those that have contributed (and not just silently observing), Yes I understand that not everyone likes to say stuff online but it's only fair to give back when you gain.
I gained from people's contributions hence why I'm taking out time to give out responses

1 Like

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Emaimo: 5:46pm On Apr 16, 2017
lola800:

I got a congratulatory message first for attempting/completing the test. With a list of traits they looked out for during the interview. Then an analysis of performance based on those traits.
Then a second mail (regret mail) came in saying they won't be continuing with my app. For those yet to get a second mail, it could be that your apps are still under consideration. Rejoice and be glad

This is serious!
They should reply us ooo so that we can know our fate. After the congratulatory mail, I'm yet to get another mail from them. In fact they must pursue my application else Buhari will hear this cool
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by nlaguozioma: 6:59pm On Apr 16, 2017
Plssss can someone help me out, i just downloaded the hirevue app and was abt to take my interview, nd i was told that the interview has been taken. Wat shud i do plsssss. I need answers
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by spawne: 7:21pm On Apr 16, 2017
nlaguozioma:
Plssss can someone help me out, i just downloaded the hirevue app and was abt to take my interview, nd i was told that the interview has been taken. Wat shud i do plsssss. I need answers
Hi,
I noticed this when I tried opening the app immediately after the download. Return to the mail and click the interview link provided. It'd open a page with two (2) steps. First step prompts you to download the app(which you already have), the other states "take interview". Of course, you'd have to click the "take interview" option and it should open up with the already downloaded app.
Hope this helps.

Best Wishes.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by timojerry: 8:39pm On Apr 16, 2017
dyduds:
Yeah for those who have not played the game. I forgot to mention that before I took the test. I downloaded pymetric from Google play store and entered with a dif mail then played all the 12 games as practice. I also took note of my result and feed back for each game. Then I uninstalled, reinstalled and then took the real thing which surprisingly was the same game.

Also if after playing a game your feed back isn't good enough. Before that feedback leaves the screen press the home key wait a min then go back to the app. It would not register the game and you'll have to play it again. Lots of loop holes in this thier thingy.

Bro, how can I contact you. I sent you a PM. Do I drop my number for u or kindly reply to the PM
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by eseh1(f): 9:20pm On Apr 16, 2017
lola800:

hmmm...please when exactly did u do ur interview and what did u apply for?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by bukholar8(f): 9:22pm On Apr 16, 2017
Please I need someone to give me hints on supply chain interview questions please.............
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by bukholar8(f): 9:25pm On Apr 16, 2017
Please I need hints on supply chain interview questions please.............
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by lola800: 10:43pm On Apr 16, 2017
eseh1:
hmmm...please when exactly did u do ur interview and what did u apply for?

Saturday around 2.30pm
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 16, 2017
I remember about two of the SCM questions. The first was about what you would do if there is a conflict in shipping of an important material, how you would resolve the conflict, customer service priority and how you would draw support.

The case study question was quite tough and about benefit and risk of Unilever operations, merits and demerits of direct dispatch.

I remember a third which had to do with a delay in launch of the company's product and how it would be communicated to the retailer.

1 Like

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by eseh1(f): 8:47am On Apr 17, 2017
lola800:

Saturday around 2.30pm
thanks for ur response...I took mine by 3pm that Saturday....i kno I flopped but anything is possible with God. Am yet to get the 2nd mail.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Lunagirl(f): 10:14am On Apr 17, 2017
cry cryMy mind is now beating
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by minions(m): 11:41am On Apr 17, 2017
Lunagirl:
cry cryMy mind is now beating

Lol. Me too
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by bukholar8(f): 12:33pm On Apr 17, 2017
@12go thanks for the reply.. ......
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 17, 2017
good day y'all, pls I just applied yesterday, how many days does it take for them to send me a mail for d ist line of action ?..... Thanks.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Gpeculiar: 1:59pm On Apr 17, 2017
OG2TURN:
good day y'all, pls I just applied yesterday, how many days does it take for them to send me a mail for d ist line of action ?..... Thanks.

It didn't take long for me. Got response within minutes
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by minions(m): 2:08pm On Apr 17, 2017
OG2TURN:

Check all your email folders
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 17, 2017
minions:

Check all your email folders
thanks I just saw it in my spam folder now. I got a regret mail, I don't knw what I did wrong.

I did actually have an account with them, d one I used to apply for d field sales officer position back then, but I'm having issues with the account, so I opened a new one to apply for this.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by minions(m): 3:38pm On Apr 17, 2017
OG2TURN:

thanks I just saw it in my spam folder now. I got a regret mail, I don't knw what I did wrong.

I did actually have an account with them, d one I used to apply for d field sales officer position back then, but I'm having issues with the account, so I opened a new one to apply for this.

Sorry about that. I really don't have an idea on their basis for acceptance of applications.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by holadhayor: 3:43pm On Apr 17, 2017
Thank you for all contributions and helps rendered. I took my time to go through the pages in this forum because I'm planning to take the gaming exercise this night. I just hope I proceed to the video interview phase and get congratulation message in all the stages. God is my muscle
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by nkec001: 4:01pm On Apr 17, 2017
prestige4uc:

that's what he will still get. I think they have stopped accepting applications. A friend of mine tried with more than 3 account, yet same regret mail.

I applied today and I was successful. that info is false.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (34) (Reply)

Apply For State Security Service (SSS) Recruitment 2017 / INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. / Top 5 Government Agencies To Work For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.