Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Sorry What Do Guys Gain From Being Handsome? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sorry What Do Guys Gain From Being Handsome? (4244 Views)

15 Disadvantages Of Being Handsome / The Pains Of Being Handsome/pretty / My Being Handsome Is Putting Me Into Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sorry What Do Guys Gain From Being Handsome? by Eglobalma: 8:11am On Apr 06, 2017
i dont think being handsome has any benefit whatsoever except u like unnecessary attention. girls gain monetary and gift value from their looks as well as numerous favours. for guys everyone will say u look good but mbok nairaland abeg aside compliments what do guys gain from being handsome
Re: Sorry What Do Guys Gain From Being Handsome? by LordIsaac(m): 8:13am On Apr 06, 2017
Self confidence

7 Likes

Re: Sorry What Do Guys Gain From Being Handsome? by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 06, 2017
Eglobalma:
i dont think being handsome has any benefit whatsoever except u like unnecessary attention. girls gain monetary and gift value from their looks as well as numerous favours. for guys everyone will say u look good but mbok nairaland abeg aside compliments what do guys gain from being handsome
you gain 7 pussies out of 10 you approach, you get big pay from sugar mummies, girls even bring you food for free and some include pussy to the offer, you even don't need to hassle to make friends, you become the topic of discussion in a gathering especially one with Lotta girls, handsomeness can earn you a job if the boss is a female... It's endless my guy!

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sorry What Do Guys Gain From Being Handsome? by Fmartin(m): 8:27am On Apr 06, 2017
they gain ladies' attention grin
Re: Sorry What Do Guys Gain From Being Handsome? by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 06, 2017
Let's see ur picture to confirm ur curiosity
Re: Sorry What Do Guys Gain From Being Handsome? by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 06, 2017
being handsome gives you self-confidence

2 Likes

Re: Sorry What Do Guys Gain From Being Handsome? by shinarlaura(f): 8:36am On Apr 06, 2017
SorftWerk:
you gain 7 pussies out of 10 you approach, you get big pay from sugar mummies, girls even bring you food for free and some include pussy to the offer, you even don't need to hassle to make friends, you become the topic of discussion in a gathering especially one with Lotta girls, handsomeness can earn you a job if the boss is a female... It's endless my guy!

Lol....... op here lies the answers to ur question.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sorry What Do Guys Gain From Being Handsome? by escapefromusa(f): 8:36am On Apr 06, 2017
SorftWerk:

And, yet when you stand among men ... your the weakest link.

See Adam's Oshiomole and I go dye's wives for details.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sorry What Do Guys Gain From Being Handsome? by Donwizbro(m): 8:39am On Apr 06, 2017
...sometimes ur mistakes won't be obvious.

2 Likes

Re: Sorry What Do Guys Gain From Being Handsome? by rheether(f): 8:39am On Apr 06, 2017
SorftWerk:

Same with the ugly guys.

1 Like

Re: Sorry What Do Guys Gain From Being Handsome? by firstking01(m): 8:47am On Apr 06, 2017
2kaybiel:
being handsome gives you self-confidence
Smh, a very fat lie...self confidence most times is inbuilt...infact, the uglies exhibit it mostangry.

9 Likes

Re: Sorry What Do Guys Gain From Being Handsome? by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 06, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol....... op here lies the answers to ur question.
shinar xup,I didn't see ya ringtone again
Re: Sorry What Do Guys Gain From Being Handsome? by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 06, 2017
I'm guessing flattery & an ego boost. IMO, what you gain shouldn't be a focal point over what you put out, otherwise you become just another forgetable pretty face with no substance-one big good looking oaf.Don't rely on looks alone. Build on your personality, your intellect, humour, etc & you'll stand a head above the rest for worthwhile reasons other than being handsome. Only babies get away with cuteness for too long grin Adults will expect more in order to value you beyond the surface level. There's nothing more attractive than a hot guy with a brain. It makes him sparkle!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sorry What Do Guys Gain From Being Handsome? by OhMyG0d: 8:56am On Apr 06, 2017
They gain EVERTHING you can imagine that a Ugly fellow may be deny of.
Re: Sorry What Do Guys Gain From Being Handsome? by Modragon(m): 9:01am On Apr 06, 2017
When ur handsome and with the ryt words, plus u come get smal money join and prospects then all ladies be like....he belongs to me, hes my bf but in ur hrt u belong 2 nobody grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sorry What Do Guys Gain From Being Handsome? by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 06, 2017
ZarZar:
I'm guessing flattery & an ego boost. IMO, what you gain shouldn't be a focal point over what you put out, otherwise you become just another forgetable pretty face with no substance. Don't rely on looks alone. Build on your personality, your intellect, humour, etc & you'll stand a head above the rest for worthwhile reasons other than being handsome. Only babies get away with cuteness for too long grin Adults will expect more in order to value you beyond the surface level. There's nothing more attractive than a hot guy with a brain. It makes him sparkle!
In other words, handsomeness doesn't feat the bills...

Girlfriend, you can't eat your cake and have it...

You want a handsome hobby, you have to sacrifice other demanding qualities...

You don't expect all handsome guys to exhibit all the qualities you mentioned. Same way you don't expect all those with your demanding qualities to be handsome...

3 Likes

Re: Sorry What Do Guys Gain From Being Handsome? by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 06, 2017
firstking01:
Smh, a very fat lies...self confidence most times is inbuilt...infact, the ugly exhibit it mostangry.
somehow true sha
Re: Sorry What Do Guys Gain From Being Handsome? by Modragon(m): 9:04am On Apr 06, 2017
ZarZar:
I'm guessing flattery & an ego boost. IMO, what you gain shouldn't be a focal point over what you put out, otherwise you become just another forgetable pretty face with no substance-one big good looking oaf.Don't rely on looks alone. Build on your personality, your intellect, humour, etc & you'll stand a head above the rest for worthwhile reasons other than being handsome. Only babies get away with cuteness for too long grin Adults will expect more in order to value you beyond the surface level. There's nothing more attractive than a hot guy with a brain. It makes him sparkle!

For ur mind abi meanwhile una still dey fall mumu everyday, money go mk u sparkle if u like get brain wit no pepper u will tell it 2 d gods
Re: Sorry What Do Guys Gain From Being Handsome? by shinarlaura(f): 9:07am On Apr 06, 2017
Martin124:
shinar xup,I didn't see ya ringtone again

Sure I did call u
Re: Sorry What Do Guys Gain From Being Handsome? by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 06, 2017
escapefromusa:

And, yet when you stand among men ... your the weakest link.

See Adam's Oshiomole and I go dye's wives for details. Broke ass niga cool
hey bro... What's with the insult? In my comment, did I in any slightest way insult u? BTW, how do u know I'm broke? U asked a question, I answered but u decide to insult me in return, it's all good! Keep it up.
Re: Sorry What Do Guys Gain From Being Handsome? by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 06, 2017
rheether:

Same with the ugly guys.
lies...sister, that's a lie, the ugly ones are still far behind.
Re: Sorry What Do Guys Gain From Being Handsome? by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 06, 2017
TheSlyone2:

In other words, handsomeness doesn't fit the bills...

So, in addition to the aforementioned, if he's handsome, would you be on the go?

For me it's just not enough. I like someone that knows a bit of something about everything. I like to discuss stuff & pick the other person's mind so to speak. I can actually tell if someone is a good fit within minutes of talking to them. So the aforementioned qualities become the deciding factor & the looks just a bonus. I certainly wouldn't be attracted to a handsome guy if I thought he was an empty vessel.
Re: Sorry What Do Guys Gain From Being Handsome? by realsammie(m): 9:16am On Apr 06, 2017
What is there to gain if not pussies and lot of pussies.
Re: Sorry What Do Guys Gain From Being Handsome? by brandydaniells(m): 9:17am On Apr 06, 2017
what do you gain from being ugly?

Re: Sorry What Do Guys Gain From Being Handsome? by deathstroke(m): 9:22am On Apr 06, 2017
brandydaniells:
what do you gain from being ugly?
I gain alot brO smiley . . .alot of attention from being ugly.
Girls always looking at me grin. With digust
Isn't that lovely? cheesy
Re: Sorry What Do Guys Gain From Being Handsome? by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 06, 2017
ZarZar:

For me it's just not enough. I like someone that knows a bit of something about everything. I like to discuss stuff & pick the other person's mind so to speak. I can actually tell if someone is a good fit within minutes of talking to them. So the aforementioned qualities become the deciding factor & the looks just a bonus. I certainly wouldn't be attracted to a handsome guy if I thought he was an empty vessel.
Lols...

No doubt, one desirable quality every man or lady look out for are what you have highlighted. The question of course is how would you know he exhibit all that meeting him the first time?

Most atimes your intuitiveness about knowing who people really are are flawed as many have devised a way to imprint themselves on your heart at first sight through all manner of deceptiveness. Funny enough, most ladies fall for this...

So, if he is extremely ugly and he exudes the aforementioned, can you deal?
Re: Sorry What Do Guys Gain From Being Handsome? by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 06, 2017
Modragon:

For ur mind abi meanwhile una still dey fall mumu everyday, money go mk u sparkle if u like get brain wit no pepper u will tell it 2 d gods

See, this right there would get you disqualified in my book. Did I mention I dislike narrow mindedness? Don't make all-inclusive statements unless you know me one-on-one. In which case you don't. "For my mind" that makes you robotic, a man with no mind of his own because you're parroting the sentiments of millions of other guys who probably have nothing going for them except a big wallet. Me, I like equal of the minds.

1 Like

Re: Sorry What Do Guys Gain From Being Handsome? by SNOWCREAM(m): 9:25am On Apr 06, 2017
rheether:

Same with the ugly guys.
oya tell us how it's same aunty
Re: Sorry What Do Guys Gain From Being Handsome? by SNOWCREAM(m): 9:27am On Apr 06, 2017
ZarZar:

See, this right there would get you disqualified in my book. Did I mention I dislike narrow mindedness? Don't make all-inclusive statements unless you know me one-on-one. In which case you don't. "For my mind" that makes you robotic, a man with no mind of his own because you're parroting the sentiments of millions of other guys who probably have nothing going for them except a big wallet. Me, I like equal of the minds.
He doesn't know the tiniest detail about you after your explanation in the previous comments grin
Re: Sorry What Do Guys Gain From Being Handsome? by SNOWCREAM(m): 9:30am On Apr 06, 2017
Modragon:
When ur handsome and with the ryt words, plus u come get smal money join and prospects then all ladies be like....he belongs to me, hes my bf but in ur hrt u belong 2 nobody grin
Buhari style grin
Re: Sorry What Do Guys Gain From Being Handsome? by cybriz82(m): 9:36am On Apr 06, 2017
if u are ugly n rich..walk into any market or boutique to price sumtin...dey will treat u like trash..cus they know money mean handsome n u nt handsome..
Re: Sorry What Do Guys Gain From Being Handsome? by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 06, 2017
money and fame makes u handsome.just look at the way ladies are killing themselves over my former able governor..Comrade Adams Oshiomole aka..oshio baba cheesy.the day he got married to his cape verde queen..i know how many babes in my area drank sniper over the matter cheesy.all over nigeria...girls are crushing over oshio baba..even in some parts of yankee and south africa sef.oshio baba u be real man grin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

God Hates Woman-on-top, Oral And Doggy Style Sex —pastor / Runs Girls Ask Government To Legalize Prostitution / Who Knows Her Whereabout?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.