Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,422 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Religion Of Peace Strikes Again - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Religion Of Peace Strikes Again (799 Views)

'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam / Is Islam A Religion Of Peace Or Violence? / Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Religion Of Peace Strikes Again by Atheists: 1:35pm On Dec 28, 2009
Thanks to the religion of peace (Islam) Nigeria will not only get a bad reputation for 419 scams they will also be suspected of being terrorists. Christopher Hitchens was correct God ( in this case Allah) is not great and religion poisons everything
Re: Religion Of Peace Strikes Again by DeepSight(m): 1:43pm On Dec 28, 2009
Its really sad. Just saw on sky news now that another Nigerian who was ill on a plane in Detroit caused a panic simply because he went to the bathroom. The Plane did not take off and police were called in before it was discovered that the poor fellow was simply ill.

Now together with arabs we have become prime suspects.
Re: Religion Of Peace Strikes Again by mazaje(m): 2:05pm On Dec 28, 2009
Deep Sight:

Its really sad. Just saw on sky news now that another Nigerian who was ill on a plane in Detroit caused a panic simply because he went to the bathroom. The Plane did not take off and police were called in before it was discovered that the poor fellow was simply ill.

Now together with arabs we have become prime suspects.

Now terrorism will be added to our myriad of problems. . .
Re: Religion Of Peace Strikes Again by olabowale(m): 4:30pm On Dec 28, 2009
no body blames his parents for being bad parents; a 70 year old man who cant keep his 23 years old son in check! My younger boy is 23 also. I am sure he will not be saying that he disown me, or going about the world without a leash on him. Reminding him of his societal obligation, secondary to his family obligation, still secondary to obligation to Allah, knowing that suicide, killing of people who are not fighting you is wrong!

A father who knows that his son is going the deep bend could not get up to pick him up himself! Now, those whom their parents cant control them, the societies shall.

I know Islam will be the one to be blamed!
Re: Religion Of Peace Strikes Again by muhsin(m): 1:59pm On Dec 29, 2009
Nobody can stop ignorants from spewing junks, I come to conclude. smiley
Re: Religion Of Peace Strikes Again by No2Atheism(m): 2:30pm On Dec 29, 2009
olabowale:

no body blames his parents for being bad parents; a 70 year old man who cant keep his 23 years old son in check! My younger boy is 23 also. I am sure he will not be saying that he disown me, or going about the world without a leash on him. Reminding him of his societal obligation, secondary to his family obligation, still secondary to obligation to Allah, knowing that suicide, killing of people who are not fighting you is wrong!

A father who knows that his son is going the deep bend could not get up to pick him up himself! Now, those whom their parents cant control them, the societies shall.

I know Islam will be the one to be blamed!

killing of people who are not fighting you is wrong!

Notice how Olabowale has smartly put a clause to use to escape and exonerate islam . . . . grin grin grin
Re: Religion Of Peace Strikes Again by AbuZola3(m): 8:23pm On Dec 29, 2009
God ve mercy
Re: Religion Of Peace Strikes Again by ttruth(m): 2:21pm On Feb 04, 2010
No2Atheism:

Notice how Olabowale has smartly put a clause to use to escape and exonerate islam . . . . grin grin grin

The charter of Al- Taqiyah allows them to lie, use trick, and deception to disguise the true identity of Islam. They can even lie as a sleeper for a very long time until the right is ripe for them to strike.
Olabowale is a good Muhammedan, so he is incorporating Al- Taqiyah to deceive people that Islam is a cult of peace, when what we see in reality completely contradicts what he is saying.

You cannot deceive me. I know what Islam truly is.

(1) (Reply)

Was Muhammad Just Making It Up? What Would Be The Motive? / Don't Be A Prayer Pest / What Does Shari'a Says About Christmas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.