Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,927 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Why Sex Tourists Prefer Southeast Asia To Africa ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Sex Tourists Prefer Southeast Asia To Africa ? (16362 Views)

See Why Sex Has Become So Cheap These Days.(photo) / Why Sex Dolls Won't Work In Nigeria / Do You Know Why Sex Is Measured In Rounds???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Sex Tourists Prefer Southeast Asia To Africa ? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:27pm On Apr 06, 2017
whywhyogun:

how do you know ? have you been to Thailand ? if a waitress in a bar, can earn 1500 dollars per month, I guess even you would like to take that job, by a castrating surgery.

Unlike you, I talk about what I KNOW.

2 Likes

Re: Why Sex Tourists Prefer Southeast Asia To Africa ? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:29pm On Apr 06, 2017
whywhyogun:

and most taxi dancers in Thailand are grown ups. Thailand is a country more advanced than Nigeria . their laws are better enforced.

and by the way, Thailand is famous for their gay boys.

when we talk about Thailand, we talk about Babylonian, the gay red light zone, and you , don't pretend know things about Thailand more than I do. I have been there once.

just to forestall you to shift to gay topic, I am not a gay.

Any dumbass who has VISITED Thailand for a few days/weeks, and think they know anything about the prostitution/pedo plague, is foolish!

1 Like

Re: Why Sex Tourists Prefer Southeast Asia To Africa ? by whywhyogun: 2:31pm On Apr 06, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Here is further EDUCATION for you:
B) only a very deluded sick person would talk about sex tourism in SA as anything positive.

sex tourism is not a positive word, nor a negative one, it is neutral, amoral but not immoral

go to thorn tree forum and yahoo answers, check out the people over there, how they discuss these issues.

it is as natural as talking about the food you eat. it is just a romance, and a sex adventure. great fun, and a little expense, and it will give both parties (sex workers and buyers) what they need.
Re: Why Sex Tourists Prefer Southeast Asia To Africa ? by whywhyogun: 2:32pm On Apr 06, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Unlike you, I talk about what I KNOW.

have you been to Thailand ?
Re: Why Sex Tourists Prefer Southeast Asia To Africa ? by whywhyogun: 2:33pm On Apr 06, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Any dumbass who has VISITED Thailand for a few days/weeks, and think they know anything about the prostitution/pedo plague, is foolish!

but you even have not been to there. great logic. typical African logic.
Re: Why Sex Tourists Prefer Southeast Asia To Africa ? by whywhyogun: 2:38pm On Apr 06, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

C) Sex tourism in these countries is the reason why your pedo kind are so rampant, and coming to Africa.

as far as I know, most sex tourists are discreet and even those I have chanced on in the spa and massage rooms, are "normal" sex tourists, who pick grown-up sex workers. since you say pedophiles are abnormal, I have to humor you by using normal to indicate the rest .

if you have chance to come to Thailand, and if they do service to black men, you may experience and form your own idea.

in Thailand, taxi dancing is a job, and is highly regulated by government, is not lawless as you take it grant to be
Re: Why Sex Tourists Prefer Southeast Asia To Africa ? by sanpipita(m): 2:40pm On Apr 06, 2017
whywhyogun:

Its funny how people are not believing in what you say, if you are a kinky freak just go to nations like Thailand, Vietnam or Cambodia you will get everything there, for Europe nations like Spain and some parts of Eastern Europe are into sex tourism, its a very organized trade
Re: Why Sex Tourists Prefer Southeast Asia To Africa ? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:41pm On Apr 06, 2017
whywhyogun:

Again. I talk about what I know for a FACT. I have LIVED in Asia longer than your kind could ever dream, or afford. Thailand, Japan, China, Korea. I am giving you FACTS... take it and educate yourself or remain clueless writing rubbish online

3 Likes

Re: Why Sex Tourists Prefer Southeast Asia To Africa ? by whywhyogun: 2:44pm On Apr 06, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

D) pedos are mostly white and they even have created a religion (mormon) to be able to abuse children. Sick people.

there are more or less 1.3 billion travelers in 2016. and sex tourists consist 5 %. that is 80 million people. and pedophiles are 0.01% of them , that is 8000.

but in Nigeria, only 1 country, there are 16000 crimes happening in 2016.

anyway, black men are very dull to math, I don't expect you to understand .
Re: Why Sex Tourists Prefer Southeast Asia To Africa ? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:50pm On Apr 06, 2017
whywhyogun:

there are more or less 1.3 billion travelers in 2016. and sex tourists consist 5 %. that is 80 million people. and pedophiles are 0.01% of them , that is 8000.

but in Nigeria, only 1 country, there are 16000 crimes happen in 2016.

fvck you ! nigga

BWAAAAAHHHHH, more garbage from this clueless nobody. I wish I could educate you more, but your stoopidity is immense. I suggest you continue trying to sell your sorry self on NL, hoping to find black dikcs.... You made more sense then.

PS: Why did you edit your racist post? Don't be ashamed of what you are. At least the NL men who will Mount you will know the type of animal that you are.

3 Likes

Re: Why Sex Tourists Prefer Southeast Asia To Africa ? by whywhyogun: 2:50pm On Apr 06, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Again. I talk about what I know for a FACT. I have LIVED in Asia longer than your kind could ever dream, or afford. Thailand, Japan, China, Korea. I am giving you FACTS... take it and educate yourself or remain clueless writing rubbish online

I am speechless. you know nothing about Thailand, and nothing about sex tourism, and nothing even about pedophile.

what you know is "father rapes daughter to die" in nairaland crime column.

and please don't brag your having lived in those countries above, I am shocked by your naïvety. what do you know of Asia ? i am speechless.
Re: Why Sex Tourists Prefer Southeast Asia To Africa ? by whywhyogun: 2:53pm On Apr 06, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

I would stop trolling anything else ,because I have found the biggest joke here !!

a Nigerian nigga says he lived in such and such a country.

Hey, what do you know of CHINA ?

how do you feel about CHINA ? I know it pretty well.

say something about your Asian stories .
Re: Why Sex Tourists Prefer Southeast Asia To Africa ? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:57pm On Apr 06, 2017
whywhyogun:

I would stop trolling anything else ,because I have found the biggest joke here !!

a Nigerian nigga says he lived in such and such a country.

Hey, what do you know of CHINA ?

how do you feel about CHINA ? I know it pretty well.
say something about your Asian stories .

Stay in your hut believing that we are all as clueless as you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Sex Tourists Prefer Southeast Asia To Africa ? by whywhyogun: 2:57pm On Apr 06, 2017
sanpipita:

Its funny how people are not believing in what you say, if you are a kinky freak just go to nations like Thailand, Vietnam or Cambodia you will get everything there, for Europe nations like Spain and some parts of Eastern Europe are into sex tourism, its a very organized trade

see the title of this thread carefully !!

Why Sex Tourists Prefer Southeast Asia To Africa ?

I am hijacked by some guy to cast judgment on pedophile

my intent is about ""big black peniss vs Asian small chick""
Re: Why Sex Tourists Prefer Southeast Asia To Africa ? by whywhyogun: 2:59pm On Apr 06, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Stay in your hut believing that we are all as clueless as you.

you have never been to Thailand, you are fed by the cheap internet sources, and you feel proud to be a prude.
Re: Why Sex Tourists Prefer Southeast Asia To Africa ? by whywhyogun: 3:01pm On Apr 06, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

what is the most typical Thailand food ? how is the feeling of its first taste ?

I guess you will never google the answer to this question !

since you claim you are so famous with Thailand and CHINA and Japan and what what what . tell me something about it.
Re: Why Sex Tourists Prefer Southeast Asia To Africa ? by sanpipita(m): 3:02pm On Apr 06, 2017
whywhyogun:

see the title of this thread carefully !!

Why Sex Tourists Prefer Southeast Asia To Africa ?

I am hijacked by some guy to cast judgment on pedophile

my intent is about ""big black peniss vs Asian small chick""

I know but reasons are glaring to why sex tourists prefer Asia not just southeast Asia, I doubt anyone here uses dark web, people openly advertise sex to tourists there
Re: Why Sex Tourists Prefer Southeast Asia To Africa ? by whywhyogun: 3:06pm On Apr 06, 2017
sanpipita:

I know but reasons are glaring to why sex tourists prefer Asia not just southeast Asia, I doubt anyone here uses dark web, people openly advertise sex to tourists there

if you are a white guy, you will not use a dark web to know friends for your own sex demand, unless to fish some poor 3rd world chick, who is squatting in a shack webcafe, without any chance to use other communication ,
Re: Why Sex Tourists Prefer Southeast Asia To Africa ? by whywhyogun: 3:09pm On Apr 06, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

E) if your race was so great then you wouldn't come to NL begging for black dikc. I can imagine how nasty you look, if NL is your only way to

I am here to make you feel bitchh. I never answer the emails sent by the black boys. I am just posting and challenging your patience and see the responses.
Re: Why Sex Tourists Prefer Southeast Asia To Africa ? by Jusipiy: 3:10pm On Apr 06, 2017
Lets Build Fully-functional Ecommerce Website That Help Strengthen Your Business.

Re: Why Sex Tourists Prefer Southeast Asia To Africa ? by sanpipita(m): 3:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
whywhyogun:

if you are a white guy, you will not use a dark web to know friends for your own sex demand, unless to fish some poor 3rd world chick, who is squatting in a shack webcafe, without any chance to use other communication ,

Dark web is mostly for a discreet communication without wanting to be traced, of course I know of certain sites on normal web people meet for their sex kinks and stuffs

1 Like

Re: Why Sex Tourists Prefer Southeast Asia To Africa ? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 06, 2017
The op is a promoting prostitution Mynd44

I saw a documentary the other day of Thailand child sex slaves. Children sold to the traffickers as young as 5 years old, even toddlers and sold off to brothels. There has to be a hotter placer in hell for such brazen animals.

3 Likes

Re: Why Sex Tourists Prefer Southeast Asia To Africa ? by Bitterleafsoup: 3:57pm On Apr 06, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, I jumped the gun on this one. When I see "SA", I get tunnel vision tongue But I'm now realizing s/he meant Southeast Asia & not Mzansi. Oops grin
The HIV rate in South Africa and Nigeria is too high for this type of tourism.
Re: Why Sex Tourists Prefer Southeast Asia To Africa ? by Bitterleafsoup: 3:58pm On Apr 06, 2017
whywhyogun:
a Kenyan boy is accosting business in Mombasa .

Kenya is the most open minded country in Africa to cater itself to sex tourism.

I have never seen beach boys in Nigeria, such a shame.
You should know that 85% of those tourist are looking for children not grown ups.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Sex Tourists Prefer Southeast Asia To Africa ? by chukxie(m): 4:12pm On Apr 06, 2017
whywhyogun:

then, what is gay friendly ?

do they feel offensive ? do you think a gay will be squeamish if he is welcomed in a gay friendly area ?

Both nouns don't carry the same amount of disgust. In fact there isn't any equivalence between them. A gay person would definitely feel welcomed in a place that is 'gay friendly' because of the tolerance of the people there toward him or her. On the other hand a black person might feel appalled if told he or she is free to visit a certain place because the people there are 'nigga friendly'. The word 'nigga' is an extremely offensive racial slur for a black person. The phrase '...friendly to blacks...' should suffice. Don't you think?
Re: Why Sex Tourists Prefer Southeast Asia To Africa ? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
Muafrika2:
The op is a promoting prostitution Mynd44

I saw a documentary the other day of Thailand child sex slaves. Children sold to the traffickers as young as 5 years old, even toddlers and sold off to brothels. There has to be a hotter placer in hell for such brazen animals.

Exactly, and then you have foolish people who will open threads talking about the SA sex tourism as something "good". I guess its these same pedos promoting their hunting grounds.

There is NOTHING good about sex tourism, as it is simply a breeding ground for pedos!

1 Like

Re: Why Sex Tourists Prefer Southeast Asia To Africa ? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 06, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Exactly, and then you have foolish people who will open threads talking about the SA sex tourism as something "good". I guess its these same pedos promoting their hunting grounds.

There is NOTHING good about sex tourism, as it is simply a breeding ground for pedos!

And human traffickers. Shame on the op for propagating his suspect Agenda on the Nairaland nation. Who knows what's happening behind the scenes as we read this. He's definitely in the perverted business.

Spits tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Sex Tourists Prefer Southeast Asia To Africa ? by joseph1832(m): 4:59pm On Apr 06, 2017
Bitterleafsoup:
You should know that 85% of those tourist are looking for children not grown ups.
How do you know this? smiley
Re: Why Sex Tourists Prefer Southeast Asia To Africa ? by joseph1832(m): 6:00pm On Apr 06, 2017
ZarZar:

Maybe because in SA we're not Jesus freaks. We live & let live, a lifestyle many outside Africa can vibe with. I'm not in support of loose morals but hey, last time I checked God wasn't hiring. So I keep my judgments to myself.
But you're freaks to your fellow Afrikan, right? If you live and let live, how come we hear of xenophobia in South Africa?

2 Likes

Re: Why Sex Tourists Prefer Southeast Asia To Africa ? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 06, 2017
joseph1832:
But you're freaks to your fellow Afrikan, right? If you live and let live, how come we hear of xenophobia in South Africa?

IDK.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C / Virginity Test / Share Your Missed Sex Opportunities! Did You Regret It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.