Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Virginity Test - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity Test (16366 Views)

New Muslim Bride Fails Brutal “virginity Test". Check Out Her Punishment / Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? / Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virginity Test by frank50fun: 11:01pm On Aug 04, 2012
Am wit a gal who claim's she's a V,I fingered her 2day,n my two fingers entered deep inside her virgina,n I gat real big fingers. Is it possible 4 a virgin's p**sy 2 swallow my big fingers, or she's liein 2 me. She even askd me lata if I was tryin 2 find out if she's a virgin
Re: Virginity Test by pendo89(f): 11:05pm On Aug 04, 2012
Ok just hold on for one Onila.

She holds the best answer.
Re: Virginity Test by tellwisdom: 11:11pm On Aug 04, 2012
why dip ur hands into a womans yansh?? angry angry. Na ur wife?? angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Virginity Test by Caracta(f): 11:12pm On Aug 04, 2012
Another ludicrous jabberwocky!
Re: Virginity Test by tellwisdom: 11:13pm On Aug 04, 2012
Caracta: Another ludicrous jabberwocky!

Sweerie, jst imagining me doing that to u......Its rubbish naw angry angry
Re: Virginity Test by ITbomb(m): 11:16pm On Aug 04, 2012
I can't really tell off hand .
I will need a pic of ur hand and another of the alleged V punny before we can make a deduction

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Test by Caracta(f): 11:16pm On Aug 04, 2012
tellwisdom:

Sweerie, jst imagining me doing that to u......Its rubbish naw angry angry

ewwww! How do i confirm your virginity or 'disvirginity'?

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Test by tellwisdom: 11:20pm On Aug 04, 2012
Sweerie, by just allowing my peninsula into your barcadi sad sad..Simple angry
Re: Virginity Test by Sijo01(f): 11:22pm On Aug 04, 2012
ITbomb: I can't really tell off hand .
I will need a pic of ur hand and another of the alleged V punny before we can make a deduction

Lol....badt pikin.
Re: Virginity Test by Caracta(f): 11:26pm On Aug 04, 2012
tellwisdom: Sweerie, by just allowing my peninsula into your barcadi sad sad..Simple angry
This post has been hidden
Re: Virginity Test by edogram1(m): 11:27pm On Aug 04, 2012
Guy. That babe done go far. 2 male fingers is a enough confirmation. You wound ve tread three instead.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Test by slimyem: 11:32pm On Aug 04, 2012
...you really can't know until you try to do the penetration with the real thing...
You know what they say about the taste of a pudding...huh??
Re: Virginity Test by tellwisdom: 11:34pm On Aug 04, 2012
Caracta:
This post has been hidden

Hidden for where?? Am serious here angry angry
Re: Virginity Test by Tolaaaaannni(f): 11:37pm On Aug 04, 2012
If you were wondering why she didn't bleed, well not all virgins bleed. And in your case the conclusion you drew from your uhmm... finger dipping isn't quite accurate because you haven't done the real thing.
P.S- I think what you did was rather disrespectful.
Re: Virginity Test by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:14am On Aug 05, 2012
And u xpect us to believe this Oh God, plz help me!
Re: Virginity Test by AdeniyiA(m): 12:25am On Aug 05, 2012
Caracta: Another ludicrous jabberwocky!
infact, it's a ludicroubous hallorcidoubla jargonistical jarberloo!

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Test by AdeniyiA(m): 12:29am On Aug 05, 2012
Becacia_Barbie: And u xpect us to believe this Oh God, plz help me!
BB, shyte happens u kno,from d unbelievable to d unspeakable down to d ridiculous
Re: Virginity Test by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:49am On Aug 05, 2012
Adeniyi A.:

BB, shyte happens u kno,from d unbelievable to d unspeakable down to d ridiculous
hmmm....den dis is really ridiculous!
Re: Virginity Test by Nobody: 1:00am On Aug 05, 2012
This hymen has been hidden

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Test by frank50fun: 5:57am On Aug 05, 2012
Well I tried penetrating her,n she said it was painin her afta half of my dick has entered her p***y. My fear is,I've been wit virgins b4,n I notice sum kinda shock wheneva I wana touch their priv8t,nt 2 talk of insertin my finga inside. But dis gal in question neva showed any sign of pain d very 1st time I fingered her.n I nearly put a 3rd finger,wich almost entered,n bliv me my 2 fingers entered deeply into her dats she was just moaning,afta evrytin she started accussing me of wantin 2 knw if she is a virgin. N dat it was peppering her.
Re: Virginity Test by ITbomb(m): 6:07am On Aug 05, 2012
Now I can see , you have a special gift of disvirgining girls.
That's all God blessed you with on earth
Do you ever think of building a strong relationship or you just want to pip your ego with another of your victims

1 Like

Re: Virginity Test by sKy007: 6:18am On Aug 05, 2012
frank50fun: ,I've been wit virgins b4,
Dude, are you into rituals?

3 Likes

Re: Virginity Test by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 05, 2012
I'm just going to educate you a lil on what i know about the hymen

The hymen partially covers the external va*ginal opening not all. Except 4 anomalies
Past Infant stage, the diameter of the hymenal opening (measured within the hymenal ring) is widening by approximately 1 mm for each year of age.
Once a girl reaches puberty, the hymen tends to become very elastic.
During puberty, the hymenal opening can also be enlarged by tampon, fingering, menstrual cup use, pelvic examinations with a speculum, regular physical activity or se*xual intercourse.
It was once said in a survey that only 43% of women reported bleeding the first time they had intercourse, indicating that the hymens of a majority of women are sufficiently opened.

Home Test of Hymen Existence: pull her va*gina lips apart, and if she feels a slight pulling closer to her anus not her c*litoris (thing above va*gina and urethra) it means that her hymen is still there and it has not been broken
Another Way: Pull the lips of her va*gina slightly apart, then find her urethra then her va*ginal hole.
Carefully put your index finger up to the finger nail or a little higher in her va*gina
Then, gently and very very slowly run your finger on the side of the va*gina nearest to her anus.
If your finger stops at the very top it means that her hymen is in the way of your finger so in that case she still has it.

Hymen does not give an accurate result in determining a girl's virginity, because hymen can be broken from other activities. A virgin is defined as someone who has never had s*ex. Btw, go see a doctor for an accurate virginity test, lol
Re: Virginity Test by frank50fun: 9:54am On Aug 05, 2012
@shollypopz tanks a lot 4 dat educating piece... Am nt into rituals or whteva,I just wanna knw if she's lieing dats all.
Re: Virginity Test by angelofpeaceco(m): 10:20am On Aug 05, 2012
Mumu, u even get mouth to dey ask us dis yeye question.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Test by frank50fun: 10:36am On Aug 05, 2012
@angelofpeace. Between me n u who's the mumu? Who wey dey answer mumu question idiot. U alwyz put on ur garment of arrogance n illogical n unrealistic thinking behaviour anywhere u go. Wetin cum reach insult 4 question wey I ask. Jobless tin lik u
Re: Virginity Test by ayobase(m): 10:39am On Aug 05, 2012
ITbomb: I can't really tell off hand .

With the faces to observe the expressions!
Re: Virginity Test by ayobase(m): 10:43am On Aug 05, 2012
slimyem: ...you really can't know until you try to do the penetration with the real thing...
You know what they say about the taste of a pudding...huh??

Note that some Ps are equivalent to middle finger's length!
The finger shld be able to work it out!
Re: Virginity Test by ayobase(m): 10:44am On Aug 05, 2012
Tolaaaaannni: .....
P.S- I think what you did was rather disrespectful.

Una no like pre-intimacy again!
Wetin una want....just to comot pant and enter the toronto?
Re: Virginity Test by ayobase(m): 10:46am On Aug 05, 2012
frank50fun: Well I tried penetrating her,n she said it was painin her afta half of my dick has entered her p***y. My fear is,I've been wit virgins b4,n I notice sum kinda shock wheneva I wana touch their priv8t,nt 2 talk of insertin my finga inside. But dis gal in question neva showed any sign of pain d very 1st time I fingered her.n I nearly put a 3rd finger,wich almost entered,n bliv me my 2 fingers entered deeply into her dats she was just moaning,afta evrytin she started accussing me of wantin 2 knw if she is a virgin. N dat it was peppering her.

Dont be jonzed!
Re: Virginity Test by ayobase(m): 10:49am On Aug 05, 2012
Sholly Sholly!
Ku ise na!
Re: Virginity Test by LordKay1: 11:50am On Aug 05, 2012
Idiot and jobless fool
frank50fun: Am wit a gal who claim's she's a V,I fingered her 2day,n my two fingers entered deep inside her virgina,n I gat real big fingers. Is it possible 4 a virgin's p**sy 2 swallow my big fingers, or she's liein 2 me. She even askd me lata if I was tryin 2 find out if she's a virgin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Sex Tourists Prefer Southeast Asia To Africa ? / Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? / No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.