Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Senator Joshua Dariye With A 3310 Nokia Phone (Pictured) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Joshua Dariye With A 3310 Nokia Phone (Pictured) (30504 Views)

Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) / Senator Joshua Lidani Remained Calm While Senate Mace Was Stolen / Soldiers Rescue Senator Joshua Lidani From Protesters, Man Shot (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Joshua Dariye With A 3310 Nokia Phone (Pictured) by pokipoki: 1:30pm On Apr 06, 2017
Josmila:
Joshua Dariye, a known thief, a man who fleeced his state of millions of Naira, someone that should be cooling his heels in a prison somewhere in the country found his way to the senate, because we celebrate criminals.. The younger generation look up to these men, imbibe the same mentality, steal and get celebrated. Shameful!
Hmmmm. Don't say things you don't know about!!!! If you have evidence that proves he is a thief, please feel free to share it.
Re: Senator Joshua Dariye With A 3310 Nokia Phone (Pictured) by RexyDon(m): 1:34pm On Apr 06, 2017
samuelgogo:
Senator Joshua Dariye was seen using a 3310 today in National Assembly

fear of DSS sniffing and snooping his dealing .. being a politician is not an easy task in naija..
the f
Re: Senator Joshua Dariye With A 3310 Nokia Phone (Pictured) by SalamRushdie: 1:36pm On Apr 06, 2017
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef?

- They use such phones so that they are disconnected from the reality.
Exactly
Re: Senator Joshua Dariye With A 3310 Nokia Phone (Pictured) by Abee79(m): 1:40pm On Apr 06, 2017
These phones are not internet enabled. Risk of tracking and hacking is minimal . . .
Re: Senator Joshua Dariye With A 3310 Nokia Phone (Pictured) by Sultty(m): 1:41pm On Apr 06, 2017
See what this celebrated looter is using while I'm using a badass Infinix phone

Re: Senator Joshua Dariye With A 3310 Nokia Phone (Pictured) by lawalosky(m): 1:41pm On Apr 06, 2017
A criminal will always be one......
Re: Senator Joshua Dariye With A 3310 Nokia Phone (Pictured) by bart10: 1:44pm On Apr 06, 2017
But he's wearing a Rolex cheesy. Who's fooling who?
Re: Senator Joshua Dariye With A 3310 Nokia Phone (Pictured) by crackhouse(m): 1:49pm On Apr 06, 2017
He's using it because he can't operate an android smart phone. He's still living in the stone age.
Re: Senator Joshua Dariye With A 3310 Nokia Phone (Pictured) by donsteady(m): 1:50pm On Apr 06, 2017
$14 phone and $35,000 Rolex presidential
Re: Senator Joshua Dariye With A 3310 Nokia Phone (Pictured) by CioAngels(f): 1:57pm On Apr 06, 2017
samuelgogo:
A Bloody Thief Fooling Himself.
Re: Senator Joshua Dariye With A 3310 Nokia Phone (Pictured) by jordyspices: 2:01pm On Apr 06, 2017
Hold 3310 then wear rolex wrist watch him try dem neva tire to deceive us
Re: Senator Joshua Dariye With A 3310 Nokia Phone (Pictured) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 06, 2017
venai:
That does not mean he is broke. I am not a phone enthuisiast but I am sure that the simplicity, voice clarity and ruggedness of that phone is enough to make one fall for it. As for his corruption status, I leave that to efcc and dsss. I no be sahara reporter.
Nairaland mods, you banned me for the above reply. Can the moderator that banned me tell me where i got it wrong in the above comment?
Re: Senator Joshua Dariye With A 3310 Nokia Phone (Pictured) by Onyeoguego: 2:06pm On Apr 06, 2017
Katyusha:
But has billions stashed away.....These thief is fooling us with calculated photo ops to try to look humble.Who else noticed the huge gold watch on his wrist?
How stupid do these people think we are?
u tag it gold watch because he worth it.....but if u get close it maybe d type of watch u see with mallam evriday.

#no b evribdy get tim 4den ga den ga jor
Re: Senator Joshua Dariye With A 3310 Nokia Phone (Pictured) by samuel900(m): 2:24pm On Apr 06, 2017
asked them oooooo.
malware:
SO WHAT
Re: Senator Joshua Dariye With A 3310 Nokia Phone (Pictured) by Josmila(m): 3:00pm On Apr 06, 2017
pokipoki:

Hmmmm. Don't say things you don't know about!!!! If you have evidence that proves he is a thief, please feel free to share it.

Sip a bottle of pepsi with this tho https://www.today.ng/news/nigeria/268887/senator-dariye-loses-bid-stall-2-billion-fraud-trial
Re: Senator Joshua Dariye With A 3310 Nokia Phone (Pictured) by icejoel(m): 3:00pm On Apr 06, 2017
The guy beside is like "what ' you too" ;DThe guy beside is like "what ' you too"
Re: Senator Joshua Dariye With A 3310 Nokia Phone (Pictured) by Reference(m): 3:14pm On Apr 06, 2017
Keneking:

No. My primary line is on a Nokia C2 and it suits me perfectly. The ergonomics are just perfect. And I don't wear high heels to the beach or 3 piece suits to an outdoor barbacue. I am seriously in touch with reality.
Re: Senator Joshua Dariye With A 3310 Nokia Phone (Pictured) by kinnlive(m): 3:36pm On Apr 06, 2017
Keneking:
Re: Senator Joshua Dariye With A 3310 Nokia Phone (Pictured) by UJUKALA404: 3:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
Joshua joshua na you biko
Re: Senator Joshua Dariye With A 3310 Nokia Phone (Pictured) by Oyinda32(m): 3:47pm On Apr 06, 2017
[quote author=samuelgogo post=55313305]Senator Joshua Dariye was seen using a 3310 today in National

Nokia 3310 with a Rolex Wristwatch! Yeyenatu

Keep deceiving yourself and your bootlickers
Re: Senator Joshua Dariye With A 3310 Nokia Phone (Pictured) by goldedprince: 4:37pm On Apr 06, 2017
you idiots should know that that fone is easier to calculate stolen money that iphone 7 plus.
personally , i use nokia torch. its easy for me to calculate money with it
Re: Senator Joshua Dariye With A 3310 Nokia Phone (Pictured) by pokipoki: 4:52pm On Apr 06, 2017
Josmila:

Sip a bottle of pepsi with this tho https://www.today.ng/news/nigeria/268887/senator-dariye-loses-bid-stall-2-billion-fraud-trial
Hmmmm. Obviously you dont know the difference between been accused of a crime and the courts pronouncing you guility of the crime. What you attached is an allegation of a crime and not a guilty verdict. Wait until the final verdict is delivered before you conclude.
My advice to you is still the same thing, don't say things you dont know of!!!.
Re: Senator Joshua Dariye With A 3310 Nokia Phone (Pictured) by belatoxx: 5:01pm On Apr 06, 2017
Singing...
Some hav Boo, But Cannot Cheat
Some Can Cheat But Have No Boo
We Hav Boo & We Can Cheat
Glory Be To Thee O Lord
Amen.
Re: Senator Joshua Dariye With A 3310 Nokia Phone (Pictured) by sunnyp20(m): 7:55pm On Apr 06, 2017
Most heads of states and very influential personalities use such phones because they cannot be hacked. its a security move.
Re: Senator Joshua Dariye With A 3310 Nokia Phone (Pictured) by afbstrategies: 8:05pm On Apr 06, 2017
Nigerian Politicians! Haven't they figured out how to manipulate your intelligence? cheesy
Re: Senator Joshua Dariye With A 3310 Nokia Phone (Pictured) by fallout87: 8:12pm On Apr 06, 2017
samuelgogo:

Yeah and a rolex presidental is on the wrist that he is holding the phone.

You can tell it is a presidential rolex by the band.

Who are you trying to fool?
Re: Senator Joshua Dariye With A 3310 Nokia Phone (Pictured) by Josmila(m): 11:11am On Apr 07, 2017
pokipoki:

Hmmmm. Obviously you dont know the difference between been accused of a crime and the courts pronouncing you guility of the crime. What you attached is an allegation of a crime and not a guilty verdict. Wait until the final verdict is delivered before you conclude.
My advice to you is still the same thing, don't say things you dont know of!!!.

I'm sure you said the same of James Ibori and DSP Alameiyeseigha. If we had a judiciary that's forthright, a lot of the ex-governors in the Senate with corruption cases hanging over their necks wont be there. Believe whatever you want son. Don't bother replying this please. Shalom.
Re: Senator Joshua Dariye With A 3310 Nokia Phone (Pictured) by pokipoki: 2:09pm On Apr 07, 2017
Josmila:

I'm sure you said the same of James Ibori and DSP Alameiyeseigha. If we had a judiciary that's forthright, a lot of the ex-governors in the Senate with corruption cases hanging over their necks wont be there. Believe whatever you want son. Don't bother replying this please. Shalom.
Hahahaha. Again, dont assume what you really dont know. Personally, i don't make conclusion when there is an on going trial.
The good thing now is that you now know the difference been accused and been convicted of a crime.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Us In The Creeks; Avengers Dares Army, Navy Chiefs / Rahma Indimi Separated From Her 2 Children, Shares Cryptic Post / How Buhari Failed To Settle Rift Between Oshiomhole And Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.