Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

My Evidence Of Life After Death To A Stubborn Atheist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Evidence Of Life After Death To A Stubborn Atheist (3698 Views)

Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) / The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Evidence Of Life After Death To A Stubborn Atheist by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
I am Muslim,therefore the write up is expected to contain some quran verses,however it will be largely center on secular understanding

LIFE AFTER DEATH

Belief in the life after death is not based on blind religious ideology

My belief in the life after death is based on a logical argument.
life after death is a logical belief
Concept of peace and human values is useless without the concept of life after death

Is robbing a good or a bad act? A normal balanced person would say it is bad. How would an atheist who does not believe in the hereafter convince a powerful and influential criminal that robbing is evil?

Suppose I am the most powerful and influential criminal in the world. At the same time I am an Intelligent and a logical person. I say that robbing is good because it helps me lead a luxurious life. Thus robbing is good for me.

If anybody can put forward a single logical argument as to why it is evil for me, I will stop immediately.

the atheist are likely to put up this following arguments:

The person who is robbed will face difficulties

Some may say that the person who is robbed will face difficulties. I certainly agree that it is bad for the person who is robbed. But it is good for me. If I rob a thousand dollars, I can enjoy a good meal at a 5 star restaurant.

The police may arrest you

Some may say, if you rob, you can be arrested by the police. The police cannot arrest me because I have the police on my payroll. I have the ministers on my payroll. I agree that if a common man robs, he will be arrested and it will be bad for him, but I am an extraordinarily influential and powerful criminal.

Give me one logical reason why it is bad for me and I will stop robbing

Some may say it is against humanity and that a person should care for other human beings. I counter argue by asking as to who wrote this law called ‘humanity’ and why should I follow it?

This law may be good for the emotional and sentimental people but I am a logical person and I see no benefit in caring for other human beings.

It is a selfish act

Some may say that robbing is being selfish. It is true that robbing is a selfish act; but then why should I not be selfish? It helps me enjoy life.

No logical reason for robbing being an evil act

Hence all arguments that attempt to prove that robbing is an evil act are futile. These arguments may satisfy a common man but not a powerful and influential criminal like me. None of the arguments can be defended on the strength of reason and logic. It is no surprise that there are so many rapist,killer and all sort of criminals in this world today.

Similarly raping, cheating etc. can be justified as good for a person like me and there is no logical argument that can convince me that these things are bad.

A believer can convince a powerful and influential criminal

Every human being wants justice

Each and every human being desires justice. Even if he does not want justice for others he wants justice for himself. Some people are intoxicated by power and influence and inflict pain and suffering on others.

God is Most Powerful and Just

As a Muslim I would convince the criminal about the existence of Almighty God . This God is more powerful than you and at the same time is also just. The Glorious Quraan says:

"Allah is never unjust
In the least degree"
[Al-Qur’an 4:40]

The people who do injustice should be punished

Every person who has suffered injustice, irrespective of financial or social status, almost certainly wants the perpetrator of injustice to be punished. Every normal person would like the robber or the rapist to be taught a lesson. Though a large number of criminals are punished, many even go Scot-free. They lead a pleasant, luxurious life, and even enjoy a peaceful existence.

The Glorious Quran says:

"He who created Death
And life that He
May try which of you
Is best in deed;
And He is the Exalted
In Might, Oft-Forgiving"
[Al-Quran 67:2]

Final justice on day of judgment

The Glorious Quran says:

"Every soul shall have
A taste of death:
And only on the Day
Of Judgement shall you
Be paid your full recompense.
Only he who is saved
Far from the Fire
And admitted to the Garden
Will have attained
The object (of life):
For the life of this world
Is but goods and chattels
Of deception."
[Al-Qur’an 3:185]

Final justice will be meted out on the Day of Judgement. After a person dies, he will be resurrected on the Day of Judgement along with the rest of mankind. It is possible that a person receives part of his punishment in this world. The final reward and punishment will only be in the hereafter. God Almighty may not punish a robber or a rapist in this world but he will surely be held accountable on the Day of Judgement and will be punished in the hereafter i.e. life after death.

What punishment can the human law give ADOLF Hitler?

Hitler incinerated six million Jews during his reign of terror. Even if the police had arrested him, what punishment can the human law give Hitler for justice to prevail? The most they can do is to send Hitler to the gas chamber. But that will only be punishment for the killing of one Jew. What about the remaining five million, nine hundred and ninety nine thousand, nine hundred and ninety-nine Jews?

10. Allah can burn Hitler more than six million times in hell fire

Allah say in the Glorious Quran:

"Those who reject
Our signs, We shall soon
Cast into the Fire;
As often as their skins
Are roasted through,
We shall change them
For fresh skins,
That they may taste
The penalty: for Allah
Is Exalted in Power, Wise"
[Al-Quran 4:56]

If Allah wishes he can incinerate Hitler six million times in the hereafter in the hell fire.

No concept of human values or good and bad without concept of life after death

It is clear that without convincing a person about the hereafter, i.e. life after death, the concept of human values and the good or evil nature of acts is impossible to prove to any person who is doing injustice especially when he is influential and powerful.

THE CHRISTIAN AND OTHER BELIEVERS WHO SHARE THE SAME BELIEVE OF THE MUSLIM CAN ADD TO IT WHILE THE THREAD IS OPEN FOR A STUBBORN ATHEIST.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Evidence Of Life After Death To A Stubborn Atheist by Seun(m): 12:46pm On Apr 06, 2017
[s]Why should we believe that your quranic verses are true?[/s] the first post was updated after I replied it.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Evidence Of Life After Death To A Stubborn Atheist by frank317: 12:51pm On Apr 06, 2017
Do people still believe the koran is true?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Evidence Of Life After Death To A Stubborn Atheist by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 06, 2017
please i made a mistake submitting the write up ,am trying to capture back my information
Re: My Evidence Of Life After Death To A Stubborn Atheist by Jabioro: 12:53pm On Apr 06, 2017
I can only believe someone who has been dead, bury and wake ( resurrect) not someone who said he doesn't know where he is going if he die..
Re: My Evidence Of Life After Death To A Stubborn Atheist by CatfishBilly: 1:46pm On Apr 06, 2017
Have you noticed that in all these life after death stories, the heavens/hells are different?
The Christian paints a different picture​, the Muslim paints a different picture.
Do you know why? Because the mind is an amazing thing. They are only playing back memories in their subconscious which could be their greatest fear as a result of years and years of indoctrination.
Free your mind and you won't have after life visions, True Talk

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Evidence Of Life After Death To A Stubborn Atheist by EVarn(m): 1:47pm On Apr 06, 2017
Shoot.
Re: My Evidence Of Life After Death To A Stubborn Atheist by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 06, 2017
CatfishBilly:
Have you noticed that in all these life after death stories, the heavens/hells are different?
The Christian paints a different picture​, the Muslim paints a different picture.
Do you know why? Because the mind is an amazing thing. They are only playing back memories in their subconscious which could be their greatest fear as a result of years and years of indoctrination.
Free your mind and you won't have after life visions, True Talk
get an understanding of my post before you comment
Re: My Evidence Of Life After Death To A Stubborn Atheist by CatfishBilly: 1:55pm On Apr 06, 2017
A88C:
get an understanding of my post before you comment
I posted that before you put up your epistle and I still stand by my post
Re: My Evidence Of Life After Death To A Stubborn Atheist by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 06, 2017
Seun:
Why should we believe that your quranic verses are true?
the writeup is basically secular. quran verse was added to it for the benefit of the beliver
Re: My Evidence Of Life After Death To A Stubborn Atheist by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 06, 2017
CatfishBilly:

I posted that before you put up your epistle and I still stand by my post
then you are failing to use your logic or you wanted to argue without bringing fact. that is my fact ,reject it if you can
Re: My Evidence Of Life After Death To A Stubborn Atheist by johnydon22(m): 2:27pm On Apr 06, 2017
A88C:
please i made a mistake submitting the write up ,am trying to capture back my information
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

dead!!!
Re: My Evidence Of Life After Death To A Stubborn Atheist by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 06, 2017
johnydon22:
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

dead!!!
is inevitable. i and you will taste it
Re: My Evidence Of Life After Death To A Stubborn Atheist by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
Seun:
[s]Why should we believe that your quranic verses are true?[/s] the first post was updated after I replied it.
do not belive in the quran verse,get an understanding of the explanation. if you think the writeup does not make sense. argue it out.
Re: My Evidence Of Life After Death To A Stubborn Atheist by Seun(m): 2:51pm On Apr 06, 2017
A88C: Your argument is that if there is no judgment after death then certain bad people will be able to escape justice, therefore God exists. This is a poor argument because wanting something to be true doesn't make it true. It's a pity that Hitler and Idi Amin were not punished to the extent that they deserve, but that's life. Shit happens. The solution is not to pretend that God exists, but to relentlessly improve our societies so that more and more bad people will receive their punishment in this life, which is all that we are sure of. That's what the West does.

What if I tell you that I believe Superman exists? If he doesn't exist, who will protect us from aliens? Who will save ladies falling from buildings?

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Evidence Of Life After Death To A Stubborn Atheist by mrmrmister: 2:59pm On Apr 06, 2017
But according to your religion, if I rob or even kill in a gruesome manner, I won't be judged once I ask for forgiveness.

So evil people can still escape justice. undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Evidence Of Life After Death To A Stubborn Atheist by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
Seun:
A88C: Your argument is that if there is no judgment after death then certain bad people will be able to escape justice, therefore God exists. This is a poor argument because wanting something to be true doesn't make it true. It's a pity that Hitler and Idi Amin were not punished to the extent that they deserve, but that's life. Shit happens. The solution is not to pretend that God exists, but to relentlessly improve our societies so that more and more bad people will receive their punishment in this life, which is all that we are sure of. That's what the West does.

What if I tell you that I believe Superman exists? If he doesn't exist, who will protect us from aliens? Who will rescue pretty ladies in distress?
firstly you could not even provide the best kind of punishment that could equate the gravity offense commited by hitler and idi amin base on human law

what will be the main concept of peace without the concept of hereafter. those who share your understanding are the main problem of this world,becuse you could not tell them to embrace peace on the love of humanity alone. there need to be something extraodinary people must fear that is real . the rapist and killers has nothing to worried about base on your understanding.

you run up to connculude that i am trying tomake god real. not at all friend .the evidence is crystal clear although you doubt it.
Re: My Evidence Of Life After Death To A Stubborn Atheist by Wilgrea7(m): 3:41pm On Apr 06, 2017
A88C:
smiley

hello A88C..... permit me to clear a misconception

morality is not supposed to be and should never be hinged on the threat of punishment or hope of reward... I'm a Christian.. although nondenominational.... but i believe in life after death... but even still... my morality is not hinged on the threat of hell... if you avoid bad because you want to avoid punishment, then it means you don't really dislike that bad deed... you don't just want to get punished... its like saying that anyone who licks ice cream will be shot... you avoid licking ice cream not because the ice cream is poisonous or anything but because you don't just want to get shot
similarly... if you do good just because you want a mansion in heaven(for Christians) or 72 wives(muslims){no offence intended}.. then it shows how self-centered you are... my pastor was talking about mansions in heaven on Sunday and how we'll have servants etc.. i could see the smile on the face of my Christian brethren but i knew it was wrong because we were only being told to avoid sin because of a mansion and servants etc
.. its a self centered view..

something isn't primarily bad because of the punishment attached to the deed... its bad because of other reasons... like effect on people or oneself, what you wouldn't want someone to do to you etc although conditions apply in few cases.. I'm not a guru on morality or anything... i really look forward to the day ill watch a real discussion on morality between a theist well grounded in it and somebody like hopefullandlord... until that day..

4 Likes

Re: My Evidence Of Life After Death To A Stubborn Atheist by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 06, 2017
Wilgrea7:

hello A88C..... permit me to clear a misconception

morality is not supposed to be and should never be hinged on the threat of punishment or hope of reward... I'm a Christian.. although nondenominational.... but i believe in life after death... but even still... my morality is not hinged on the threat of hell... if you avoid bad because you want to avoid punishment, then it means you don't really dislike that bad deed... you don't just want to get punished... its like saying that anyone who licks ice cream will be shot... you avoid licking ice cream not because the ice cream is poisonous or anything but because you don't just want to get shot
similarly... if you do good just because you want a mansion in heaven(for Christians) or 72 wives(muslims){no offence intended}.. then it shows how self-centered you are... my pastor was talking about mansions in heaven on Sunday and how we'll have servants etc.. i could see the smile on the face of my Christian brethren but i knew it was wrong because we were only being told to avoid sin because of a mansion and servants etc
.. its a self centered view..

something isn't primarily bad because of the punishment attached to the deed... its bad because of other reasons... like effect on people or oneself, what you wouldn't want someone to do to you etc although conditions apply in few cases.. I'm not a guru on morality or anything... i really look forward to the day ill watch a real discussion on morality between a theist well grounded in it and somebody like hopefullandlord... until that day..
the main aim of this write-up was not intended to spread terror on the heart of the non beliver but to uphold the truth of life after death.

am aware the write-up consist of serious punishement that await sinner and everlasting,joy that await the saint. however, if you actually read the write up well,you will realise the strenght center on capturing the mind of the non beliver to accept hell-fire as real rather than the punishment that await them.

am also aware how evangelist use the concept of hell and paradise to spread GODLY NEWS. i understand well that message of GOD should be center on what will motivate us rather than what will make god look like a monster.
Re: My Evidence Of Life After Death To A Stubborn Atheist by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 06, 2017
A88C:
I am Muslim,therefore the write up is expected to contain some quran verses,however it will be largely center on secular understanding

LIFE AFTER DEATH

Belief in the life after death is not based on blind religious ideology

My belief in the life after death is based on a logical argument.
life after death is a logical belief
Concept of peace and human values is useless without the concept of life after death

Is robbing a good or a bad act? A normal balanced person would say it is bad. How would an atheist who does not believe in the hereafter convince a powerful and influential criminal that robbing is evil?

Suppose I am the most powerful and influential criminal in the world. At the same time I am an Intelligent and a logical person. I say that robbing is good because it helps me lead a luxurious life. Thus robbing is good for me.

If anybody can put forward a single logical argument as to why it is evil for me, I will stop immediately.

the atheist are likely to put up this following arguments:

The person who is robbed will face difficulties

Some may say that the person who is robbed will face difficulties. I certainly agree that it is bad for the person who is robbed. But it is good for me. If I rob a thousand dollars, I can enjoy a good meal at a 5 star restaurant.

The police may arrest you

Some may say, if you rob, you can be arrested by the police. The police cannot arrest me because I have the police on my payroll. I have the ministers on my payroll. I agree that if a common man robs, he will be arrested and it will be bad for him, but I am an extraordinarily influential and powerful criminal.

Give me one logical reason why it is bad for me and I will stop robbing

Some may say it is against humanity and that a person should care for other human beings. I counter argue by asking as to who wrote this law called ‘humanity’ and why should I follow it?

This law may be good for the emotional and sentimental people but I am a logical person and I see no benefit in caring for other human beings.

It is a selfish act

Some may say that robbing is being selfish. It is true that robbing is a selfish act; but then why should I not be selfish? It helps me enjoy life.

No logical reason for robbing being an evil act

Hence all arguments that attempt to prove that robbing is an evil act are futile. These arguments may satisfy a common man but not a powerful and influential criminal like me. None of the arguments can be defended on the strength of reason and logic. It is no surprise that there are so many rapist,killer and all sort of criminals in this world today.

Similarly raping, cheating etc. can be justified as good for a person like me and there is no logical argument that can convince me that these things are bad.

A believer can convince a powerful and influential criminal

Every human being wants justice

Each and every human being desires justice. Even if he does not want justice for others he wants justice for himself. Some people are intoxicated by power and influence and inflict pain and suffering on others.

God is Most Powerful and Just

As a Muslim I would convince the criminal about the existence of Almighty God . This God is more powerful than you and at the same time is also just. The Glorious Quraan says:

"Allah is never unjust
In the least degree"
[Al-Qur’an 4:40]

The people who do injustice should be punished

Every person who has suffered injustice, irrespective of financial or social status, almost certainly wants the perpetrator of injustice to be punished. Every normal person would like the robber or the rapist to be taught a lesson. Though a large number of criminals are punished, many even go Scot-free. They lead a pleasant, luxurious life, and even enjoy a peaceful existence.

The Glorious Quran says:

"He who created Death
And life that He
May try which of you
Is best in deed;
And He is the Exalted
In Might, Oft-Forgiving"
[Al-Quran 67:2]

Final justice on day of judgment

The Glorious Quran says:

"Every soul shall have
A taste of death:
And only on the Day
Of Judgement shall you
Be paid your full recompense.
Only he who is saved
Far from the Fire
And admitted to the Garden
Will have attained
The object (of life):
For the life of this world
Is but goods and chattels
Of deception."
[Al-Qur’an 3:185]

Final justice will be meted out on the Day of Judgement. After a person dies, he will be resurrected on the Day of Judgement along with the rest of mankind. It is possible that a person receives part of his punishment in this world. The final reward and punishment will only be in the hereafter. God Almighty may not punish a robber or a rapist in this world but he will surely be held accountable on the Day of Judgement and will be punished in the hereafter i.e. life after death.

What punishment can the human law give ADOLF Hitler?

Hitler incinerated six million Jews during his reign of terror. Even if the police had arrested him, what punishment can the human law give Hitler for justice to prevail? The most they can do is to send Hitler to the gas chamber. But that will only be punishment for the killing of one Jew. What about the remaining five million, nine hundred and ninety nine thousand, nine hundred and ninety-nine Jews?

10. Allah can burn Hitler more than six million times in hell fire

Allah say in the Glorious Quran:

"Those who reject
Our signs, We shall soon
Cast into the Fire;
As often as their skins
Are roasted through,
We shall change them
For fresh skins,
That they may taste
The penalty: for Allah
Is Exalted in Power, Wise"
[Al-Quran 4:56]

If Allah wishes he can incinerate Hitler six million times in the hereafter in the hell fire.

No concept of human values or good and bad without concept of life after death

It is clear that without convincing a person about the hereafter, i.e. life after death, the concept of human values and the good or evil nature of acts is impossible to prove to any person who is doing injustice especially when he is influential and powerful.

THE CHRISTIAN AND OTHER BELIEVERS WHO SHARE THE SAME BELIEVE OF THE MUSLIM CAN ADD TO IT WHILE THE THREAD IS OPEN FOR A STUBBORN ATHEIST.

Do you really know what evidence means?

You haven't proved there is life after death. You believe there is life after death. I also believe there is life after death but I can't prove it. FYI my version of life after death differs from Christian and Islamic definition.

1 Like

Re: My Evidence Of Life After Death To A Stubborn Atheist by otemanuduno: 4:29pm On Apr 06, 2017
A88C:
firstly you could not even provide the best kind of punishment that could equate the gravity offense commited by hitler and idi amin base on human law

what will be the main concept of peace without the concept of hereafter. those who share your understanding are the main problem of this world,becuse you could not tell them to embrace peace on the love of humanity alone. there need to be something extraodinary people must fear that is real . the rapist and killers has nothing to worried about base on your understanding.

you run up to connculude that i am trying tomake god real. not at all friend .the evidence is crystal clear although you doubt it.
An afterlife theory based on judgement has no meaning. Who will judge you for killing rams and cows for ileya? should you go scotfree, or you think animals don't have lives too?

Well...there are afterlives where everybody becomes winners eventually. Life here on earth is just like a movie where actors and boss fight and kill and in the end, only some of the actors remain alive. In the film, many of them died unjustly. Then behind the curtain after the film, everybody shares the gains madr from the film, with both actor (Olu Jacobs) and boss(Mama G) laughing together.

I base my afterlife claim on what I saw when I experienced my near death experiences which has turned me into a fearless being today.

3 Likes

Re: My Evidence Of Life After Death To A Stubborn Atheist by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 06, 2017
onyenze123:

Do you really know what evidence means?

You haven't proved there is life after death. You believe there is life after death. I also believe there is life after death but I can't prove it. FYI my version of life after death differs from Chreistian and Islamic definition.
yes i do and what i posted there is a logical fact. i guess you want material evidence j ust like the atheist who think until they see GOD one and one before they can belive in his existence.

however the inteligent mind will find his way to GOD.while failure to know the way does not mean there is no way.denial of reality does not make it unreal.
Re: My Evidence Of Life After Death To A Stubborn Atheist by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
otemanuduno:
An afterlife theory based on judgement has no meaning. Who will judge you for killing rams and cows for ileya? should you go scotfree, or you think animals don't have lives too?

Well...there are afterlives where everybody becomes winners eventually. Life here on earth is just like a movie where actors and boss fight and kill and in the end, only some of the actors remain alive. In the film, many of them died unjustly. Then behind the curtain after the film, everybody shares the gains madr from the film, with both actor (Olu Jacobs) and boss(Mama G) laughing together.

I base my afterlife claim on what I saw when I experienced my near death experiences which has turned me into a fearless being today.
the strenght of argument always put forward by atheist are always inapplicable,irrelevant and incomprehensible to digest.

the ram kill for ileya has life and likewise the ant or flies you kill in your toilet and sitting rooom.dont also forget the plant you weed out near your house also posses life.

if i am to go by your logic here .the same kind of treatment given to a dog should be given to a man.hope you know what that mean. it will mean pig are equal to man. i reject to be called a pig
Re: My Evidence Of Life After Death To A Stubborn Atheist by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
Atheist claim they are people of evidence,using your own personal experiece to back up your claim as evidence is inmaterial and could be term a fantasy.

the best way to convince a stubborn mind of live after death is to use what he can understand. the write -up i posted is enough to convince an inteligent mind.....
Re: My Evidence Of Life After Death To A Stubborn Atheist by frank317: 7:04pm On Apr 06, 2017
@Op you are just concentrating on an after life punishment for a criminal who has done so much harm to innocent people. The problem with this is that the suffering of innocent ones can never be reversed. Why would Allah who has so much power watch wicked people met out terrible things to innocent people only to wait for them after life.
Pain people feel after a heavy trauma lingers for a while, what is Allah doing to stop it. if he has the power to punish an evil man after he dies, what stops him from using that power to stop innocent people from suffering.

A young girl is rap.ed by an evil man. Allah waits for him when he dies... meanwhile the young girl goes true trauma. the cause of her entire future have been changed and she might become a mental patient in future.

An after life punishment is useless to me. Too many bad people know about it, yet it has not reduced evil in anyway. As it seems, Your Allah knows more about after life than we humans. This is the life we know, If the almighty God cannot stop an evil man from selfishly hurting innocent people in this life, who are we to stop him. Yet the only weapon we have used and have used to get this far is through justice, Law, empathy and revenge.

punishment after life is just a long story that is beyond human comprehension and so cannot really be effective... even Allah should know this.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Evidence Of Life After Death To A Stubborn Atheist by frank317: 7:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
A88C:

@bold... the question is just ridiculous. what has after life got to do with a peaceful atmosphere here on earth?

majority of humans enjoys peace and love. humans seek absolute peace... the reason why u see war, struggle and evil is because of scarcity of means of survival. telling people about something extraordinary so that they will be scared and conform will not stop people from struggling to live a happy life. or do u think that people who are committing evil dont know about this something extraordinary u are talking about?

2 Likes

Re: My Evidence Of Life After Death To A Stubborn Atheist by randomperson: 7:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
frank317:
@Op you are just concentrating on an after life punishment for a criminal who has done so much harm to innocent people. The problem with this is that the suffering of innocent ones can never be reversed. Why would Allah who has so much power watch wicked people met out terrible things to innocent people only to wait for them after life.
Pain people feel after a heavy trauma lingers for a while, what is Allah doing to stop it. if he has the power to punish an evil man after he dies, what stops him from using that power to stop innocent people from suffering.

A young girl is rap.ed by an evil man. Allah waits for him when he dies... meanwhile the young girl goes true trauma. the cause of her entire future have been changed and she might become a mental patient in future.

An after life punishment is useless to me. Too many bad people know about it, yet it has not reduced evil in anyway. As it seems, Your Allah knows more about after life than we humans. This is the life we know, If the almighty God cannot stop an evil man from selfishly hurting innocent people in this life, who are we to stop him. Yet the only weapon we have used and have used to get this far is through justice, Law, empathy and revenge.

punishment after life is just a long story that is beyond human comprehension and so cannot really be effective... even Allah should know this.
God bless you! ... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Evidence Of Life After Death To A Stubborn Atheist by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 06, 2017
frank317:

first of all ,this life is a test for mankind, my glorious book made me to know that this life was created to try us and know who is best in character after we have being giving the free will.

after man has choosen the free will.(the ability to choose from right and wrong)which are not giving to other animal.man decided to spread evil on earth while some few are spreading peace.

the best among them will be compesated handsomely while the bad egg among,them will recived his full reward. GOD IS NEVER UNJUST TO,THE LAST DEGREE

nonetheless GOD intention is not meant to,made man suffer ,it is the root man chooses for himself. for example the most poorest student academically can still correct his performance by getting serious and hardworking becuse being poor academically is not forever. that is to say, nothing is permanent.unless you chooses to make it so.

many will recived their punishment here on earth and as well in the hereafter, GOD Is ever merciful and forgiving.if you come back to him while you are on earth is still ready,to take you back. Burning in the hell-fire is not the intention of GOD to mankind. GOD DOES NOT NEED US WE NEED HIM.

the power to fend for yourself has being given to you and you have the will to take it or reject it.
Re: My Evidence Of Life After Death To A Stubborn Atheist by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 06, 2017
frank317:

@bold... the question is just ridiculous. what has after life got to do with a peaceful atmosphere here on earth?

majority of humans enjoys peace and love. humans seek absolute peace... the reason why u see war, struggle and evil is because of scarcity of means of survival. telling people about something extraordinary so that they will be scared and conform will not stop people from struggling to live a happy life. or do u think that people who are committing evil dont know about this something extraordinary u are talking about?
that is not true. majority of human are starving and dying.no peace and love in the world not becuse it is scarce but becuse the world is merciless.

they failed to adopt to the teaching of GOD which encourage us to show mercy and love to one another.

people are dying day by day as a result of what man has chooses for himself.wickedness ,hatred and selfishness.
Re: My Evidence Of Life After Death To A Stubborn Atheist by frank317: 8:36pm On Apr 06, 2017
A88C:
first of all ,this life is a test for mankind, my glorious book made me to know that this life was created to try us and know who is best in character after we have being giving the free will.

after man has choosen the free will.(the ability to choose from right and wrong)which are not giving to other animal.man decided to spread evil on earth while some few are spreading peace.

the best among them will be compesated handsomely while the bad egg among,them will recived his full reward. GOD IS NEVER UNJUST TO,THE LAST DEGREE

nonetheless GOD intention is not meant to,made man suffer ,it is the root man chooses for himself. for example the most poorest student academically can still correct his performance by getting serious and hardworking becuse being poor academically is not forever. that is to say, nothing is permanent.unless you chooses to make it so.

many will recived their punishment here on earth and as well in the hereafter, GOD Is ever merciful and forgiving.if you come back to him while you are on earth is still ready,to take you back. Burning in the hell-fire is not the intention of GOD to mankind. GOD DOES NOT NEED US WE NEED HIM.

the power to fend for yourself has being given to you and you have the will to take it or reject it.

i really dont know what you are doing but your response makes me feel like it wasnt my post u responded to. or did you deliberately avoid some of the points i raised based on you OP?

what has choice or freewill got to do with what we are saying?

in your opening statement you were of the view that the only way that man can be made to live a moral life is by telling him about he punishment after life hence my response, now u are bringing in free will?

well let me flow with u and talk about choice and free will.

I want to first ask you... what is the aim of free will? what is the aim of testing us at the expense of suffering by an innocent person?
if it is Allah that gave us the free will to do anything and some are using it to do evil, what really can we humans do about it? dosent that make the whole problem of evil beyond us?

now your poorest student example is misplaced here. Lets use an innocent victim, one who has little or no control to what is happening to him exampla, a girl of 12 being molested by a 30years old man. where does free will come in for the girl? what choice did she have? and what is Allah doing about it? Yet all he does it watch this wicked man succeed in messing up this girls life and only waits to punish him after death. this makes no sense to me.

again like i said, telling people they will receive punishment after death is not the solution to evil on earth. Allah should simply not allow evil people to succeed, that's all.

5 Likes

Re: My Evidence Of Life After Death To A Stubborn Atheist by otemanuduno: 8:43pm On Apr 06, 2017
A88C:
the strenght of argument always put forward by atheist are always inapplicable,irrelevant and incomprehensible to digest.

the ram kill for ileya has life and likewise the ant or flies you kill in your toilet and sitting rooom.dont also forget the plant you weed out near your house also posses life.

if i am to go by your logic here .the same kind of treatment given to a dog should be given to a man.hope you know what that mean. it will mean pig are equal to man. i reject to be called a pig
Pigs are not equal in intelligence to men. What I'm saying is that all living things have souls also. So if you think a god must judge humans, mustn't that god judge animals too?
An afterlife isn't there because of judgement. It makes no sense at all. It is there for rest, knowledge and every good thing. I have experienced it before and I am not an atheist.
Re: My Evidence Of Life After Death To A Stubborn Atheist by frank317: 8:51pm On Apr 06, 2017
A88C:
that is not true. majority of human are starving and dying.no peace and love in the world not becuse it is scarce but becuse the world is merciless.

they failed to adopt to the teaching of GOD which encourage us to show mercy and love to one another.

people are dying day by day as a result of what man has chooses for himself.wickedness ,hatred and selfishness.

is this how u proffer solution to a problem? by just making blanket statement?
the world is merciless? why is the world merciless? why are humans wicked and selfish?

your response to my post sounds like this "The reason people are wicked is because people are wicked"

why are people wicked, selfish, killing each other, why are filled with hatred?

evil emerged because of scarce means of survival. it is because being alive is a struggle.

a lion is deadly because he has to feed his family
a scorpion will sting you because he feel threatened by what u did in it's space.
a molester will molest because he is sex starved or because his has poor parental upbringing, which is usually because he was raised in a poor background or by parents who do not have the adequate training to bring them up.

scarcity is the word my brother. An evil man lacks something or is afraid of losing something.

now instead of allowing the innocent to suffer while waiting for after life to punish the wicked, Allah could have just ensured there is enough to go around for human he created, and also watch out for the helpless and innocent... this will surely reduce or eliminate evil.

But do you believe Allah can do that? NO

rather u want to blame humans and call them wicked while you forget the creator, the once who sees all, the one who gave us free will to do anything while he makes means of survival scares, the one who is testing all. No he is not to blame. Lets blame humans who are just victim of the world Allah created.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophet Muhammad In The Bible / Deeper Life Bible Church Among Other Churches? / Encounter With Jesus That Changed My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.