Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

My Evidence Of Life After Death To A Stubborn Atheist - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Evidence Of Life After Death To A Stubborn Atheist (3750 Views)

Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) / The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Evidence Of Life After Death To A Stubborn Atheist by Nobody: 2:35am On Apr 08, 2017
yemimajid:
is religion doing a good job convincing these influential and powerful criminal that robbery is bad.. I doubt it.. when you don't have empathy or compassion, religion cannot stop anything bad that you feel like doing... you as an example, when you think, don't let me steal that stuff, look deeper, it is because you have empathy, nd feel for the real owner, not because you are a Muslim or Christian.. or aren't there Christian thieves, or Moslem ones?
but this those not answer the question,but i will still respond to you. religion teaches moral value therefore awaking your emphathy. many mind are like a stone that needs to be nutured with good word and promising reward for rejecting evil for good. yes they are muslim and christain criminal. this are the blacksheep in the community of the saint. a good devoted muslim nor christain will show love and mercy to others becuse that is how he was nutured. hope this justify the means.
Re: My Evidence Of Life After Death To A Stubborn Atheist by Nobody: 2:45am On Apr 08, 2017
otemanuduno:
correct!
i reason with you bro. but many,can fall a prey to bad habit and danger if will failed to be our brother keeper,they will become a wild lion and also hurt the good ones , therefore it is very important the good ones called the bad ones to order so that they can both live,in peace. this is the ultimate goal of religion
Re: My Evidence Of Life After Death To A Stubborn Atheist by Nobody: 6:08am On Apr 08, 2017
A88C:
but this those not answer the question,but i will still respond to you. religion teaches moral value therefore awaking your emphathy. many mind are like a stone that needs to be nutured with good word and promising reward for rejecting evil for good. yes they are muslim and christain criminal. this are the blacksheep in the community of the saint. a good devoted muslim nor christain will show love and mercy to others becuse that is how he was nutured. hope this justify the means.
Baba, you do not get your morality from religion, period. You get your morality from common sense and human compassion, that is why you, as a Muslim, do not go around "killing all the infidels or cutting their hands off", you probably have these empathy, common sense, compassion, coupled with education. I mean, look around you.. you would see that it is those Muslim's without the beautiful attributes that are doing all the killings....
Re: My Evidence Of Life After Death To A Stubborn Atheist by Nobody: 6:38am On Apr 08, 2017
yemimajid:
Baba, you do not get your morality from religion, period. You get your morality from common sense and human compassion, that is why you, as a Muslim, do not go around "killing all the infidels or cutting their hands off", you probably have these empathy, common sense, compassion, coupled with education. I mean, look around you.. you would see that it is those Muslim's without the beautiful attributes that are doing all the killings....
religion teaches moral and this is fact even if you will doubt it . at leat all religion center on mercy and love. common senses is not enough to tell a stone heart minded to shun evlil for good. so many evil minded men has a logical reason for their eviil and they are happy for it since it per with their common sense. only an axtraordinary motivation can curb it. i just told you the bad muslim are bkacksheep in the community of the saint.
Re: My Evidence Of Life After Death To A Stubborn Atheist by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 08, 2017
A88C:
religion teaches moral and this is fact even if you will doubt it . at leat all religion center on mercy and love. common senses is not enough to tell a stone heart minded to shun evlil for good. so many evil minded men has a logical reason for their eviil and they are happy for it since it per with their common sense. only an axtraordinary motivation can curb it. i just told you the bad muslim are bkacksheep in the community of the saint.
People who Muslim pass you dey borno, dey libya.... it's not that you understand religion more than those arab boys, it's just that you have more common sense than they do. It is still that common sense thats stopping you from thinking about getting married to a 15 year old girl, yes your religion permits that and what a way to teach morality. How can even use a book that supports gender inequality, placing one gender above another, as a basis of morality... just how?
Re: My Evidence Of Life After Death To A Stubborn Atheist by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 08, 2017
yemimajid:
People who Muslim pass you dey borno, dey libya.... it's not that you understand religion more than those arab boys, it's just that you have more common sense than they do. It is still that common sense thats stopping you from thinking about getting married to a 15 year old girl, yes your religion permits that and what a way to teach morality. How can even use a book that supports gender inequality, placing one gender above another, as a basis of morality... just how?
wait . what do you mean by is not that i understand religion more than the arab boys? if am getting you. you must have put both of us into test before you come up with that conclusion. if you must know they are lot of arab boys that are blantaly ignorance about the teaching of islam. what does the role of a common sense if the common sense is use to justify evil? you end up by raising false accusation against islam. if you want the truthful to all your accusation.create a new topic for that and i promise to expose your ignorance. islam is perfect muslim are not . you can not judge a car by the driver.
Re: My Evidence Of Life After Death To A Stubborn Atheist by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 08, 2017
A88C:
wait . what do you mean by is not that i understand religion more than the arab boys? if am getting you. you must have put both of us into test before you come up with that conclusion. if you must know they are lot of arab boys that are blantaly ignorance about the teaching of islam. what does the role of a common sense if the common sense is use to justify evil? you end up by raising false accusation against islam. if you want the truthful to all your accusation.create a new topic for that and i promise to expose your ignorance. islam is perfect muslim are not . you can not judge a car by the driver.
False accusations? Are you saying Islam does not place one gender above the other, are you saying notable men in Islam don't freely get married to underage? (yes ur prophet included). Are you saying kill all infidels is not blatantly written in your holy book? Are you saying Islam does not promise to exchange jihad martysm for pleasure in the "7" heavens,...what are the false accusations here?
Re: My Evidence Of Life After Death To A Stubborn Atheist by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 08, 2017
yemimajid:
False accusations? Are you saying Islam does not place one gender above the other, are you saying notable men in Islam don't freely get married to underage? (yes ur prophet included). Are you saying kill all infidels is not blatantly written in your holy book? Are you saying Islam does not promise to exchange jihad martysm for pleasure in the "7" heavens,...what are the false accusations here?
what you are now doing is call hide and seek. i have refuted your claim that the role of a common sense is useless if it can be use to justify evil. therefore you can not argue it again. so you think the next thing to do is to to attack islam.i am not changing the topic of disscussion. i repeat create a topic on it and am ready to expose your ignorance in full. again you can not judge a car by the driver.
Re: My Evidence Of Life After Death To A Stubborn Atheist by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 08, 2017
A88C:
what you are now doing is call hide and seek. i have refuted your claim that the role of a common sense is useless if it is useto justify evil. therefore you can not argue it again. so you think the next thing to do is to to attack islam.i am not changing the topic of disscussion. i repeat create a topic on it and am ready to expose your ignoranceib full. again you can not judge a car by the driver.
Common sense, Empathy and Compassion Sir.... Maybe I should add perspective, because if your religion has taught you some perspectives sir, you would know that stating the truth about something is NOT same as attacking that thing... except of course you can prove that they are truly false accusations...
Re: My Evidence Of Life After Death To A Stubborn Atheist by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 08, 2017
yemimajid:
Common sense, Empathy and Compassion Sir.... Maybe I should add perspective, because if your religion has taught you some perspectives sir, you would know that stating the truth about something is NOT same as attacking that thing... except of course you can prove that they are truly false accusations...
whatever grammer you like that may suit your idea,add more of it to it. is still does not change the fact that it is useless if the same principle can be use in wrong way. your accusation are not fact.until you can proof it beyound resonable ground that all what you say are fact which can never be possible. i repeat myself again if you want a solid fact that is more logical than true . create a topic for it. your misconception will be well tailored
Re: My Evidence Of Life After Death To A Stubborn Atheist by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 08, 2017
A88C:
whatever grammer you like that may suit your idea,add more of it to it. is still does not change the fact that it is useless if the same principle can be use in wrong way. your accusation are not fact.until you can proof it beyound resonable ground that all what you say are fact which can never be possible. i repeat myself again if you want a solid fact that is more logical than true . create a topic for it. your misconception will be well tailored
If compassion seems like grammar to you, sorry sir I cannot continue, I'm already exhausted... Ciao. P.S, Just cos daddy or whoever indoctrinated you in Islam when you were young nd vulnerable, doesn't make it perfect...Islam, if anything, isn't perfect.
Re: My Evidence Of Life After Death To A Stubborn Atheist by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 08, 2017
yemimajid:
If compassion seems like grammar to you, sorry sir I cannot continue, I'm already exhausted... Ciao. P.S, Just cos daddy or whoever indoctrinated you in Islam when you were young nd vulnerable, doesn't make it perfect...Islam, if anything, isn't perfect.
you mention compassion which is an english grammar or is it an igbo language? every word use in english language is grammer so i am not praising your usage of the word becuse is a basic sentence that can be understood by a new pupil to english class.. yes i am bless to be a born beliver and also very happy to continue grow in it and by the grace of ALLAH i will die in it. islam is perfect to me becuse it logically answer all my question and through it i know my purpose on earth.
Re: My Evidence Of Life After Death To A Stubborn Atheist by frank317: 9:26am On Apr 08, 2017
A88C:
there is this saying that if you can not convince a naive mind for five minit . you can not do it for five centuries. the logic behind the story,of the drunken driver refuted your claim.until you can come with a single argument to debunk it. if not i will consider it as a part of self defeating.
What ideology? I am lost here , perhaps u can help me here.i am only here to disprove Ur claims and in so doing i will give u examples to show Ur claims are not realistic.

which idealogy? you forget so soon,let me quickly remind you.you were of the veiw that,the victim of the accident both passenger and the innocent girl should have been able to avoid the casualty if they trully have the freewill which i counter argue that it will amount to sorcery if that is the case. in this way you defeat your own logic.

That's not my ideology... It's a question posed to fault ur freewill and choice ideology. Ur counter with the sorcery angle is actually u refuting Ur own free will idea. So that's already settled.

i repaeat again no ultimate value and hope if your life is to simply live by your desire alone,what will be the significance of a life you live to die and end up as a worm in the grave?it will be total useless.
Ok... At the end of the day it changes nothing. It does not stop me from living a love filled happy life just like u. So all these ones u are talking is just ur wish simply because i don't subscribe to ur God idea.

you determine your own personal life? i see your concept of belif is what causes self center,all for me alone ,i dont care attitude becuse no good moral value is consider. all you live for is just your personal desire and not on divine instruction. this your attitude is what is causing problem in our society today. the rapist,killer and sort of criminal do not care about other so far what they do satisfy their personal desire.
I have never raped or killed anyone before despite my concept if belief. So u are just throwing stones to the wrong house. Boko haram are Muslims who subscribe to ur concept of believe.
I am emphatic and living becasue that is the life i chose and not because an ancient books as me to. Sorry u just failed here, u can't accuse me of what am not.

how is it self defeating to you? it is self defeating becuse it center all on your personal selfishness and not base on any moral value.

I am a highly moral person, even if i am in a bus and the conductor forgets to take my money, my type will ensure i remind him and give him his money. If i forget, that money goes to charity. I am only selfish when it's necessary... I am not interested in any God, because they are fake. I am my own God.

you still repeat the gabbage again, ok let say for the sake of argument explain it better than what i just posted?diffrence between reason and why? i do not provide any personal reason majority choose to take the wrong side of the free-will. what i presnted so far is what is generally acceptable unless you want to denial it.
Oga why is the world merciless.... If u don't have the answer tell me u don't know.

you are twisting the question now. first it was why is the world merciless ,now it is give,me the reason world is merciless. why are you doing this? do you want to argue or learn? as for me i argue while learning.
Why is the world merciless.... Give me a reason why the world is merciless.if u don't understand English i cant help u. Just answer the question.

you failed to tell me the difrence between why and reason. you are referring me to google but i do justice to it even without consulting google.have i commited an error here?
There is not difference here, i see u are trying to avoid the question. Once some ask u why something happened, it is the same thing with trying to find out the reason.
Chose anyone, they are the same to me.
Why is the world merciless
Give me the reason the world is merciless.
Just don't give me example.

At least you agree 1 over 10 logic is a nice idea(self defeating)do not say it is not possible becuse it has not been practiced,you couild only argue it after it is apply and failed to correct its purpose, you are repeating this concept of scarcity too much, where do you learn it from, is it a book or your understanding, i need to correct you on this,resources are abundantly available , some have about,100percent,of what should belong,to both of us,it is happening in your country and likewise mine,and you know that, the reason of scarcity is simply becuse of your personal comcept SELF DESIRE INTSTEAD OF DIVINE INSTRUCTION, there is much abundant of ALLAH blessing for ,mamkind but the self desire ones has keep it to themselves alone,
Ok, when ever u and Allah achieve this fake dream, u let me know.
However, i maintain it is not possible, that's why it has never been achieved, until then, u are just a dreamer.

what question again,it is not necceasry you accept my response, all i know is that justice has been done to it,it is left for you to take or reject,

the question,has been answer in full. take it,or reject it. you have the free-will.

It hasn't been answered... However u have already used the sorcery excuse to show that we actually don't have any freewill from any creator. Free will is just an illusion... We only have our brain to work with. As humans no matter how intelligent we are, we are still limited to some certain things. Just like the strong lion is limited, that's how the intelligent man is limited. We only cash into chance and opportunities, and are helpless to situations that is more than us.
No creator is anywhere dishing out free will. We are just on our own trying to manipulate the world we find ourselves.
Again if the innocent young girl cannot decide what happens to her in a rape situation, free will is useless.
I drop my pen.
Have a great day.
Re: My Evidence Of Life After Death To A Stubborn Atheist by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 08, 2017
frank317:

What ideology? I am lost here , perhaps u can help me here.i am only here to disprove Ur claims and in so doing i will give u examples to show Ur claims are not realistic.

That's not my ideology... It's a question posed to fault ur freewill and choice ideology. Ur counter with the sorcery angle is actually u refuting Ur own free will idea. So that's already settled.

Ok... At the end of the day it changes nothing. It does not stop me from living a love filled happy life just like u. So all these ones u are talking is just ur wish simply because i don't subscribe to ur God idea.

I have never raped or killed anyone before despite my concept if belief. So u are just throwing stones to the wrong house. Boko haram are Muslims who subscribe to ur concept of believe.
I am emphatic and living becasue that is the life i chose and not because an ancient books as me to. Sorry u just failed here, u can't accuse me of what am not.

I am a highly moral person, even if i am in a bus and the conductor forgets to take my money, my type will ensure i remind him and give him his money. If i forget, that money goes to charity. I am only selfish when it's necessary... I am not interested in any God, because they are fake. I am my own God.

Oga why is the world merciless.... If u don't have the answer tell me u don't know.

Why is the world merciless.... Give me a reason why the world is merciless.if u don't understand English i cant help u. Just answer the question.

There is not difference here, i see u are trying to avoid the question. Once some ask u why something happened, it is the same thing with trying to find out the reason.
Chose anyone, they are the same to me.
Why is the world merciless
Give me the reason the world is merciless.
Just don't give me example.

Ok, when ever u and Allah achieve this fake dream, u let me know.
However, i maintain it is not possible, that's why it has never been achieved, until then, u are just a dreamer.

It hasn't been answered... However u have already used the sorcery excuse to show that we actually don't have any freewill from any creator. Free will is just an illusion... We only have our brain to work with. As humans no matter how intelligent we are, we are still limited to some certain things. Just like the strong lion is limited, that's how the intelligent man is limited. We only cash into chance and opportunities, and are helpless to situations that is more than us.
No creator is anywhere dishing out free will. We are just on our own trying to manipulate the world we find ourselves.
Again if the innocent young girl cannot decide what happens to her in a rape situation, free will is useless.
I drop my pen.
Have a great day.
what idealogy? it is not an idealogy it is called a logical explanation. hopefully your examples are expected to be strong enough to defeat my claim. if not i will see it again as just gabbage.

that is not,your idealogy you say? you said it is not an idealogy but a question . whatever way you see it. is still does not change the fact that it is from you and your aim of the question is to weaken the logic behind freewill. which i counter argue by stating if that is the case it will amount to sorcery and that ability is not bestowed upon man. hence you chew your own question as to why.

you said having no ultimate value and hope changes nothing becuse it does not stop you from enjoy your normal life?sorry you are wrong it make the essence of your life meanigless and at the same time useless. if the chair you are sitting down upon has a purpose and you animate object does not. it will mean even a dog pupose of life is meaningful than yours. sorry if that sound insultive. but is the best way i can present it.

am less concern to know if you have not rape or kill before, what am arguing here is your personal desire can be dangerous for mankind in which you yourself admitted below that you at times sell-fish.

bokoharam are muslim who subscribe to my concept i belive you say ?do you know what you are doing know. playing hide and seek. you cant refute my claim anymore so you are now attacking my religion. actually they may be muslim quite ok but the boko -haram is not islam. in the community of the saint there is always a blacksheep.

again your morality is non of my business. my understanding state that if you only leave on personal desire alone you will be self center. in which you yourself agree that your are sometimes selfish. so my throwed stone actually hit the right house.

why is the world merciless? i gave you the reason and i also state the why. do u failed to read it or you failed to accept it?

now you have added give me a reason why the world is merciless to your question. in my former post i enlighten you on the use of why and reason. i state that both are not the same grammer. And if you are ask to give wphy,you should also be ready to give reason. because no two word in grammer that are the same. you said i dont understand english. sorry you deserve that accusation not me.

you said there is no diffrence between why and reason? where do you school i guess not nigeria becuse nigeria friends i have had better understanding and usage of grammer. you need to consult a good english teacher for more help.

stop saying is not possible. you can only argue it after it has been apply and it failed to serve its purpose.it is acheivable therefore not a dream. people that share your concept of personal desire are the one frustrating the process.

the question has been answerd,only that you failed to accept it becuse of your free-will.therefore i have no problem to question your will of rejecting it.

the fact that you failed to accept the answer shows the importance of free will. your will is working here. it direct you to reject it. yes your braun is the,conciousness GOD has given you for the usage of the freewill. so far you brain tell you the answer i provided is not enough to satisfy you is a proof of the prensence of the free-will in your brain.

let me add this to it.
GOD existence is properly basic. a properly basic is a self evidence or universal truth. for example science agree water took its colour from sky .no physical evidence but yet scientist subscribe to it.

the fact that atheism is becoming a popular trend shows it is always been a basic to belive in higher being.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong / Scientific Miracles In The Quran... / How To Give The Lord An Unforgettable Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.