Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

She Is Hiv Positive But Still Sleeping With Boyfriend - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / She Is Hiv Positive But Still Sleeping With Boyfriend (8229 Views)

I Did Pregnancy Test And It Said Positive But The Scan Said The Sac Is Empty / My Girl Is HIV Positive, But She Told Me, Now The Problem Is!!!!!! / My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive But: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Still Sleeping With Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 23, 2010
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Still Sleeping With Boyfriend by hassymo5(m): 9:08am On Feb 24, 2010
im confused what do you guy want me to do, i have tried to tell him but i couldnt
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Still Sleeping With Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 24, 2010
hassymo5:

im confused what do you guy want me to do, i have tried to tell him but i couldnt

Think about it . . . . what do you think you should do?
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Still Sleeping With Boyfriend by hassymo5(m): 8:48am On Feb 25, 2010
chaircover if you have been reading the thread from the beginning, i said the guy is married, this is latest news the wife work in a diff state when she came she find out that her husband is seeing another girl, she find out who the girl was, when and harass the girl that she should leave her husband for her, to an extend the fought over the matter, i was happy that atlease the relationship has come to an end, but after the wife left the guy came and beg the girl and she agreed, so chaircover do you think telling this guy that the girl is HIV positive would help.
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Still Sleeping With Boyfriend by tishat(f): 11:47am On Mar 03, 2010
Dear its very easy to tell this guy if you want to,OR ARE YOU THE PERSON?cos you seems to know everything,
If u are the person pls send the guy an anonymous text urging him to go for a test nd then introduce the use of condom,this is a sickness you ll not wish ur enemy because managing is nt easy and early detections plays a vital role in ones healthy living.Am living with this and i know what am going tru.
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Still Sleeping With Boyfriend by hassymo5(m): 11:57am On Mar 07, 2010
Since im afraid to tell him, if u guys can tell him 2ru text witout him knowin who. Then base on ur respond i will post his number.
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Still Sleeping With Boyfriend by finemocha(f): 6:49pm On Mar 08, 2010
^^^^^^^

i have a question for u, i fu were in his shoes would u want to know
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Still Sleeping With Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 09, 2010
@hassymo5.u seems like a killer than a friend,cos i see no reason why u just opened a thread and asked for nairalanders opinions but never did any thing to correct the anomaly,whats your problem with the couple if you cant help by telling the guy the girlfriends status,its better u tell him and save a life or keep quiet,cos atleast if u tell him,he  would not want to infect other girls with it
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Still Sleeping With Boyfriend by giftobaby: 11:16am On Mar 10, 2010
the girl should tell her boyfriend that she is positive, if the guy truly love her he can still stay with her, but i think the girl should tell her guy the truth and nothing but the truth, and this will make the guy to love her the more, and also, the guy can start sleeping with her with protection also. and at the end peace will reign between the two of them.
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Still Sleeping With Boyfriend by hassymo5(m): 12:53pm On Mar 12, 2010
thank giftobaby, how do i make her tell him becos she knows im aware of everything
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Still Sleeping With Boyfriend by TewMuch: 6:26am On Mar 28, 2010
@ Poster
I think it is you that is doing this despicable act. Its either you or the story is fabricated to get attention. You are asking redundant questions, that have already been answered. Everyone has told you to inform the guy, it serves his own interest. What if he is yet to be infected, and it is a life at stake. If you knew all this and you did not say anything, and he dies you will feel terrible. Because whatever you sow you shall reap. In the future, it may be you in this situation or a family member. There are times when we should speak out and damn the consequences. And if it is you spreading this nasty disease, you will answer to your God in heaven, and it will be a very terrible punishment indeed. Just do yourself a favor and confess. angry
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Still Sleeping With Boyfriend by MonGee(m): 1:03pm On Mar 28, 2010
@poster. If you have a conscience; you will do d needful by informing him either discreetly or directly. Time is running out so that atleast he can start early treatment if ,
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Still Sleeping With Boyfriend by sevule(m): 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2010
hassymo5:

thank giftobaby, how do i make her tell him becos she knows im aware of everything
@poster I would not mince words here. If you do not let him know the HIV status of his girlfriend, it is as good as you deliberately injecting him with a syringe filled with HIV infected blood. I know this may sound harsh but you have a moral obligation to let him know. The girl can go to blazes as it is obvious that she is the Devil Incarnate if what you say is true that she is still having unproteted sex with him. As everybody else has said, send him an anonymous text from a line that does not belong to you telling him that his girlfriend has HIV.
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Still Sleeping With Boyfriend by hassymo5(m): 4:34pm On Apr 17, 2010
Thank guys, i will post d guy number,any one can help me text him and tell him, because he can call back 2 find out who d informat is.Dont answer calls 4rm him When he recieve dis text,a begining of fresh troble wil start.
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Still Sleeping With Boyfriend by Busybody2(f): 2:46am On Apr 21, 2010
hassymo5:

chaircover if you have been reading the thread from the beginning, i said the guy is married, this is latest news the wife work in a diff state when she came she find out that her husband is seeing another girl, she find out who the girl was, when and harass the girl that she should leave her husband for her, to an extend the fought over the matter, i was happy that atlease the relationship has come to an end, but after the wife left the guy came and beg the girl and she agreed, so chaircover do you think telling this guy that the girl is HIV positive would help.

Why are you pussyfooting around and acting like a suegbe undecided Its your friend's girlfriend, not the wife who has HIV undecided If you can't tell the husband, then tell the wife then abi?
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Still Sleeping With Boyfriend by rickie4us(m): 10:54pm On Apr 21, 2010
I feel the moment the guy knows the status of his girlfriend, he is going to think that he is already HIV positive.
And if this turns out to be true after confirmatory tests, then the guy will start to die slowly from the thoughts alone.
Sometimes, it is better to let sleeping dogs lie. In this case, the guy will live longer not knowing his status ,
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Still Sleeping With Boyfriend by manuel7: 1:54am On Apr 22, 2010
just put urself in de guy' position and do de right thing.i might be able to help her( i mean de lady )http://www.weightlosshelpaxis.com/12.php
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Still Sleeping With Boyfriend by Mimicole(f): 11:31pm On Apr 23, 2010
MrPrsdent:

Its not always the case that when one partner is positive,then the other one is also positive.There have been countless documented cases where partners sleeping together without condom for years ,then go for test;and one is positive,another negative.

Like i said earlier,the OP should send him a text message,then he should go for a HIV test and take it from there
Pls Mr President r u trying to tell us educated folks that sex is no longer a sure way of contracting the disease. Pls confirm, cos this is information will be sheepishly accepted by many ignorant pple. Your theory can only work where there is no sexual relations b/w the couples until the infected party's status is confirmed, which is very rare for couples in a relationship,except of course they are celibates. @poster i still don't knw how u came across the fact that they r having intimacy without protection.
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Still Sleeping With Boyfriend by Sissy3(f): 3:49am On Apr 24, 2010
Mimicole:

Pls Mr President r u trying to tell us educated folks that intimacy is no longer a sure way of contracting the disease. Pls confirm, cos this is information will be sheepishly accepted by many ignorant pple. Your theory can only work where there is no sexual relations b/w the couples until the infected party's status is confirmed, which is very rare for couples in a relationship,except of course they are celibates.          @poster i still don't knw how u came across the fact that they r having intimacy without protection.

hes right, there are very few people who never get hiv after repeatedly exposure and they are also people who hiv never progress.
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Still Sleeping With Boyfriend by Busybody2(f): 8:12pm On Apr 25, 2010
@ Mr President

I'd rather foolishly use my whole salary every month to dilligently play the lottery, than play russian roulette with my life undecided
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Still Sleeping With Boyfriend by hassymo5(m): 9:50am On Apr 27, 2010
rickie4us:

I feel the moment the guy knows the status of his girlfriend, he is going to think that he is already HIV positive.
And if this turns out to be true after confirmatory tests, then the guy will start to die slowly from the thoughts alone.
Sometimes, it is better to let sleeping dogs lie. In this case, the guy will live longer not knowing his status ,

Thanks rickie4us that was what i was afraid of. as soon as the guy know he will start dying slowly.
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Still Sleeping With Boyfriend by Sissy3(f): 1:20am On Apr 28, 2010
hassymo5:

Thanks rickie4us that was what i was afraid of. as soon as the guy know he will start dying slowly.

but come oo, did your friend tell you he doesnt use protection with his gf?

rickie4us:

And if this turns out to be true after confirmatory tests, then the guy will start to die slowly from the thoughts alone.[/b]Sometimes, it is better to let sleeping dogs lie. In this case, the guy will live longer not knowing his status ,

which is better, dying slowly or dying [b]painfully
slowly?

there is already a very high probable/huge chance the dude is already infected supposing his gf doesnt insist on protection fully knowing what she's carrying. the only thing most people here are after is starting early treatment for him cause his gf is already on the right part with her own treatment while his friend is still be played.
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Still Sleeping With Boyfriend by hassymo5(m): 8:45am On May 21, 2010
10x guys for your comtributions, but i couldn't tell.
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Still Sleeping With Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:54am On May 21, 2010
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Still Sleeping With Boyfriend by oweniwe(m): 10:29pm On May 21, 2010
@ hassymo5- i want u 2 know that our friendship means a lot 2 me. U laugh, i laugh. U cry, i cry. U jump from d ship into d sea, i just look down & laugh. Am i a good friend? Capital NO. You are a bad friend. When your friend jumped into d infected honey pot, you were supposed 2 raise alarm and throw him a lifeline but u just kept quiet. Why u de fear d girl sef? She be witch? Some men don't think twice b4 they batter their heartthrob of donkey years so what's in the girl that's making u shiver like a cold chicken? Is she Turai's sister? If so your friend would soon become like yar adua. Whatever, whatever, you are being a bad friend for not telling your friend that he is pounding a corrupted mortar with his pestle
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Still Sleeping With Boyfriend by hassymo5(m): 8:41am On May 24, 2010
The relationship started six month before we became friends, i met him with the girl, is just because im a medical personnel that i was able to notice that the girl has HIV, because of the ARV drugs she was taking, the guy couldn't notice because he has know idea how ARV drugs look like. SO you can see this is almost a year and half, now, to me telling him is like killing him, i have threaten the girl so many time to tell him and she said she will, but up till now she hasn't. for me i have  lipsrsealed my lips.
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Still Sleeping With Boyfriend by Mortiple(m): 10:08am On May 24, 2010
@poster
You are not really making sense to me! Whose interest are you protecting? See how your stupidity will take many lives to their early grave - the HIV-positive lady, the lover man, his wife/children.

Like someone pointed out, you came on Nairaland to seek advice. Popular opinion is that you should tell the man, yet you remain unbending. I hereby call on the moderator to delete this thread for flagrant neglect of good judgment.
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Still Sleeping With Boyfriend by tupix(m): 10:40am On May 25, 2010
@poster

Please hassymo5, kindly send the guy's number to my mail and I will help you and him out.

You don't need to think that the guy will start dying after knowing his status, there are so many HIV positive people alive today. They usually go for counseling and this go a long way.

Remember the girlfriend is aware and she did not die so why do you think the guy will start dying slowly?

Informing him will definitely arrest the situation since he will be place on drug.

You know what HIV will finally turn to without any medication, its by then you will regret of not telling him earlier and the girl will finally dump him.

Please ! Please!! and Please!!! kindly send this guy's number to me now and lets arrest this situation once and for all.
Don't be surprised if you find yourself positive one day by the time this guy start having intimacy with other girls thereby spreading the virus and you unknowingly get infected.

Just send his number to yemmora@yahoo.com and I will do the needful.
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Still Sleeping With Boyfriend by Sissy3(f): 2:34am On May 26, 2010
OP has already made up his mind not to tell (and then you really wonder why he asked the question in the first place) so no amount of convincing will do again.
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Still Sleeping With Boyfriend by hassymo5(m): 9:41am On May 26, 2010
tupix:

@poster

Please hassymo5, kindly send the guy's number to my mail and I will help you and him out.

You don't need to think that the guy will start dying after knowing his status, there are so many HIV positive people alive today. They usually go for counseling and this go a long way.

Remember the girlfriend is aware and she did not die so why do you think the guy will start dying slowly?

Informing him will definitely arrest the situation since he will be place on drug.

You know what HIV will finally turn to without any medication, its by then you will regret of not telling him earlier and the girl will finally dump him.

Please ! Please!! and Please!!! kindly send this guy's number to me now and lets arrest this situation once and for all.
Don't be surprised if you find yourself positive one day by the time this guy start having intimacy with other girls thereby spreading the virus and you unknowingly get infected.

Just send his number to yemmora@yahoo.com and I will do the needful.

you did not read this thread from the beginning, the guy is married with kid, read below

hassymo5:

Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Still Sleeping With Boyfriend by wazobiang: 6:09pm On May 26, 2010
ow! i arrived too late. everybody must have died by now. cry
Re: She Is Hiv Positive But Still Sleeping With Boyfriend by toaspromo(m): 9:55am On May 27, 2010
you can as well assist her to go for absolute treatment tell her to mail me at toasnutrtionals@gmail.com for the cure and effective remedy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Understanding Spine Pain And Management / 'Majority Of 15,000 Doctors Trained By UCH Work Abroad' / 61 Dead, 50 Hospitalised As Cholera Outbreak Hits Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.