Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Ladies This Could Be You But Your Instagram Page Is Locked- Newly Weded Man.PICS - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies This Could Be You But Your Instagram Page Is Locked- Newly Weded Man.PICS (46826 Views)

My Newly Weded Husband Cannot Perform In Bed. / My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics / Weded His Beautiful Wife On Saturday 16th Sep, 17 In Awka. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ladies This Could Be You But Your Instagram Page Is Locked- Newly Weded Man.PICS by dacovajnr: 5:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
Divay22:
nope i didn't I just left where he won't be able to see me or have my attention
If he's not able to see you not to talk of having your attention, then you shouldn't expect him to come around

Btw, how's been your evening?
Re: Ladies This Could Be You But Your Instagram Page Is Locked- Newly Weded Man.PICS by iamkingzlee(m): 5:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
The girl must have checked the nigga'z page and history. Probably figured nigga'z Rich. Lol she quickly gave in

kiss kiss
Unto sey him *Clears throat* and the babe __ pass am. issokay! Na our werk grin
Re: Ladies This Could Be You But Your Instagram Page Is Locked- Newly Weded Man.PICS by Divay22(f): 5:21pm On Apr 06, 2017
dacovajnr:
If he's not able to see you not to talk of having your attention, then you shouldn't expect him to come around

Btw, how's been your evening?
I hardly tweet or say anything on instagram....

Evening not bad and yours
Re: Ladies This Could Be You But Your Instagram Page Is Locked- Newly Weded Man.PICS by Amarabae(f): 5:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
Rubbish, what is he feeling like sef? with his fat face.
Re: Ladies This Could Be You But Your Instagram Page Is Locked- Newly Weded Man.PICS by Aremu01(m): 5:27pm On Apr 06, 2017
The poster above me is jealous

Re: Ladies This Could Be You But Your Instagram Page Is Locked- Newly Weded Man.PICS by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 06, 2017
iamkingzlee:
Unto sey him *Clears throat* and the babe __ pass am. issokay! Na our werk grin
soft werk bro hahaha
Re: Ladies This Could Be You But Your Instagram Page Is Locked- Newly Weded Man.PICS by Chanchit: 5:35pm On Apr 06, 2017
Divay22:
I won't subscribe again na

ook. Life would be boring though.
Re: Ladies This Could Be You But Your Instagram Page Is Locked- Newly Weded Man.PICS by Vorigo: 5:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
The girl must have checked the nigga'z page and history. Probably figured nigga'z Rich. Lol she quickly gave in

kiss kiss
Your parents must be very worried ......Don't say please, don't dare
Re: Ladies This Could Be You But Your Instagram Page Is Locked- Newly Weded Man.PICS by Divay22(f): 5:40pm On Apr 06, 2017
Chanchit:

ook. Life would be boring though.
Nah
Internet is fake, Life is real ......
You either make your life boring or fun....my life does not revolve around internet.
Re: Ladies This Could Be You But Your Instagram Page Is Locked- Newly Weded Man.PICS by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
Re: Ladies This Could Be You But Your Instagram Page Is Locked- Newly Weded Man.PICS by Chanchit: 5:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
Divay22:
Nah
Internet is fake, Life is real ......
You either make your life boring or fun....my life does not revolve around internet.

True.

Re: Ladies This Could Be You But Your Instagram Page Is Locked- Newly Weded Man.PICS by deife(m): 5:52pm On Apr 06, 2017
ZarZar:
Lol, once some people find love they think they know all there is to know. I highly doubt everyone's soul mate is on social media but whatever makes the heart go boom boom wink All the best to them.

You're so right, ZarZar.

Re: Ladies This Could Be You But Your Instagram Page Is Locked- Newly Weded Man.PICS by dacovajnr: 5:52pm On Apr 06, 2017
Divay22:

I hardly tweet or say anything on instagram....

Evening not bad and yours
atleast you "Hardly" but for me,those days on which both accounts were created happened to be the last tym I visited..I only rely on Mail notification to know who is following who grin grin

Evening been good, but it's about to get dirty as it's gonna rain angry
Re: Ladies This Could Be You But Your Instagram Page Is Locked- Newly Weded Man.PICS by erunzy(m): 5:58pm On Apr 06, 2017
sunshyne20:
Hahahahahahaha. Funny, but even if all the pages were opened, you would still pick one.
So it's the same
People like u fail exams badly
Re: Ladies This Could Be You But Your Instagram Page Is Locked- Newly Weded Man.PICS by Thisboysef(m): 6:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
This could be me and ellahzy but she is always busy reading story books
Re: Ladies This Could Be You But Your Instagram Page Is Locked- Newly Weded Man.PICS by ellahzy(f): 6:59pm On Apr 06, 2017
Thisboysef:
This could be me and ellahzy but she is always busy reading story books

Re: Ladies This Could Be You But Your Instagram Page Is Locked- Newly Weded Man.PICS by davidif: 7:19pm On Apr 06, 2017
Aremu01:
The poster above me is jealous

Hahahahaha
Re: Ladies This Could Be You But Your Instagram Page Is Locked- Newly Weded Man.PICS by davide470(m): 7:19pm On Apr 06, 2017
Jamean:
I wonder why people private their IG account sha.

BTW, @davide470 the upper cut of the red gown picture should interest you, based on logistics wink
Lol. As Paul The Apostle once said: I have learnt how to abound and abase.

Contention is key.

Re: Ladies This Could Be You But Your Instagram Page Is Locked- Newly Weded Man.PICS by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 06, 2017
bae that locks Instagram account and doesn't want to advertise her selling point is that one a bae... later they will be blaming God that they are single ladies...jux saying
Re: Ladies This Could Be You But Your Instagram Page Is Locked- Newly Weded Man.PICS by Damseldammie(f): 7:47pm On Apr 06, 2017
Happy for them
Re: Ladies This Could Be You But Your Instagram Page Is Locked- Newly Weded Man.PICS by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 06, 2017
erunzy:

People like u fail exams badly

Amazingly I have not failed an exams before.
Just because I thought outside the box, you feel I have a problem? SMH lol.
Re: Ladies This Could Be You But Your Instagram Page Is Locked- Newly Weded Man.PICS by Jamean(f): 7:51pm On Apr 06, 2017
davide470:
Lol. As Paul The Apostle once said: I have learnt how to abound and abase.

Contention is key.

Is it your Paul
They speak grammar there
Re: Ladies This Could Be You But Your Instagram Page Is Locked- Newly Weded Man.PICS by laydoh(m): 8:31pm On Apr 06, 2017
Lol,nairaland is always a comedy center,you will always laff sha at pples comments .i hardly comment dese days self
Re: Ladies This Could Be You But Your Instagram Page Is Locked- Newly Weded Man.PICS by tk4rd: 8:35pm On Apr 06, 2017
Divay22:
unlock grin grin cheesy grin

I don delete both instagram and twitter page o grin grin
And you still left Nairaland which is the worst of them all.??
Re: Ladies This Could Be You But Your Instagram Page Is Locked- Newly Weded Man.PICS by legrande69: 8:36pm On Apr 06, 2017
Roy made it to nairaland.... This babe sha... Hmmmm... Make I no talk
Re: Ladies This Could Be You But Your Instagram Page Is Locked- Newly Weded Man.PICS by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
Vorigo:
Your parents must be very worried ......Don't say please, don't dare
pardon?
Re: Ladies This Could Be You But Your Instagram Page Is Locked- Newly Weded Man.PICS by Divay22(f): 9:44pm On Apr 06, 2017
tk4rd:
And you still left Nairaland which is the worst of them all.??
I'll pick NL twice than twitter or Co.....what do i do there apart from see pics and irrelevant tweets......Abeg make NL stay
Re: Ladies This Could Be You But Your Instagram Page Is Locked- Newly Weded Man.PICS by kov624665(m): 10:57pm On Apr 06, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

He looks like one of those niggas who roam IG pages and has suffered lots of rejections due to his childish stunts.... He has finally found one lets see if he is man enough to keep one

Re: Ladies This Could Be You But Your Instagram Page Is Locked- Newly Weded Man.PICS by Thisboysef(m): 12:39am On Apr 07, 2017
Re: Ladies This Could Be You But Your Instagram Page Is Locked- Newly Weded Man.PICS by jabojafa(m): 7:03am On Apr 07, 2017
sunshyne20:
Hahahahahahaha. Funny, but even if all the pages were opened, you would still pick one.
So it's the same
its nt ooh. He could break that man's record for Delta State who got married to 2ladies @ once.
Re: Ladies This Could Be You But Your Instagram Page Is Locked- Newly Weded Man.PICS by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 07, 2017
jabojafa:
its nt ooh. He could break that man's record for Delta State who got married to 2ladies @ once.

Lol.... Very funny.

#WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex / Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women / Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes