Stats: 3,158,176 members, 7,835,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For (16523 Views)

NNPC Recruitment 2019! -invitation For Oral Interview / FRSC 2018 Recruitment Invitation For Screening / Ikeja Electric (esr) 2017 invitation For Test (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by Mitocyan: 7:20pm On Jun 02, 2017
Mlegend:
Have also gotten mail for 2nd interview 7th of june.....
Congrats when was ur 1st stage Interview?
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by Vecharry(m): 7:25pm On Jun 02, 2017
anybody here scheduled for 5th or 6th of June?
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by Mlegend(m): 7:58pm On Jun 02, 2017
Mitocyan:

Congrats when was ur 1st stage Interview?
9th of may
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by Emobi11: 8:59pm On Jun 02, 2017
Also got a success mail in the morning 9:48 for second stage on june 6th but jst got another mail dis evening by 6:18 rescheduling for june 7th same time..
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by electromagnito: 8:59pm On Jun 02, 2017
Biko hell me, I got invite but I have gotten. Regret mail before now for mag 2nd test... And the name on this mail is Alex... And my name is ayobami
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by electromagnito: 6:17am On Jun 03, 2017
Pls if you know your name is Alex, please your mail is with me ooo, I never did 1st stage, I did my test on April 10th when we all got regret mail....now I got invite for 2nd stage and I no do 1st stage.... And if shows Dear Alex, and my name no be alex

Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by PhilipGallagher(m): 10:23am On Jun 03, 2017
electromagnito:
Biko hell me, I got invite but I have gotten. Regret mail before now for mag 2nd test... And the name on this mail is Alex... And my name is ayobami
Wait let me get you straight. You got a regret mail after doing the 1st stage interview with IE. But you later got another success email addressed to another person?.

If this is right, then it simply means the second email wasn't meant for you. It was a huge error on the side of Person who sent out the mail. If you still decide to attend the interview then you would have to answer a new name called Alex.

Well electromagnito, you can try and confirm everything sha. Try and reply that name and register your complaints. Who knows maybe you were the one with d succes mail. These IE guys just keep causing wahala

This are the type of mistakes one should pray against. Ever wonder why you get a regret mail even after performing well in an interview.
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by electromagnito: 11:18am On Jun 03, 2017
Lemme state it well..my keypad dey misbehave... I did my test April 10th, got a regret mail for it... Since then nothing... I no do any 1st interview, so I was surprise to see 2nd stage interview with mail... For dear Alex... My argument is why me out of those that have gotten regret mail since end of April.... Why dem no mistake send invite for 1st stage (that means my mail was not included), why send me mail now when I never did first stage.... Or is it because I serve there... And the person number I have is the head HR operation... Just can't call her and start telling her all this.
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by CCtimaya(m): 1:35pm On Jun 03, 2017
Mmmmmm
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by PhilipGallagher(m): 1:56pm On Jun 03, 2017
CCtimaya:

Guy na recognition ooo, na God want remember u, or it might be that u didn't fail the text , just go dy go explain tell dem say you got a mail but titled another person's name, no talk say u fail the test and bla bla bla, let dem tell u dat u failed
which kind talk be this, which one be na God want you? so God doesn't want ALEX abi. So you want Somebody that didn't even do first stage Interview, to now miraculously get called for the second stage Interview. I just pity the ALEX guy. And I pray we don't experience such. See wetin IE don cause.
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by electromagnito: 2:00pm On Jun 03, 2017
Okay baba your head they there.... Funny enough if I go the interview na my former boss dey ask.questions....
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by Emobi11: 2:03pm On Jun 03, 2017
It was simply a mistake guys.. Pple make mistakes and you don't capitalize on pples mistake for ur own gratification...my guy dat mail is not urs if u wan complain do so if u no want chill no go embarass ursef.. Am surprised at the kind of advice someone is giving you above..
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by electromagnito: 3:54pm On Jun 03, 2017
Before u judge me, immediately the message enter, I reply them telling them I never did 1st stage and my name is not alex rather Ayobami... I hope they reply soon and if they don't I wont go..s.. Though my test also had wrong name too, I wont go..... Thanks all..
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by midas306: 8:53pm On Jun 03, 2017
electromagnito:
Pls if you know your name is Alex, please your mail is with me ooo, I never did 1st stage, I did my test on April 10th when we all got regret mail....now I got invite for 2nd stage and I no do 1st stage.... And if shows Dear Alex, and my name no be alex
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by Mitocyan: 5:23pm On Jun 06, 2017
Please those that did interview today how was it. Thanks
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by bozinny29: 5:56pm On Jun 06, 2017
Exactly o, pls tell us how it went, questions asked etc
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by Mlegend(m): 6:02pm On Jun 06, 2017
I don't think anybody has done d interview till tomorrow....almost if not all were rescheduled to tomorrow
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by Mlegend(m): 6:02pm On Jun 06, 2017
I don't think anybody has done d interview till tomorrow....almost/if not all were rescheduled to tomorrow
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by bozinny29: 6:43pm On Jun 06, 2017
Okay, we wud wait, by the way, does anyone know how the pay would be like?
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by bozinny29: 11:48am On Jun 07, 2017
And pls does anyone have the HR's number
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by Mitocyan: 6:22pm On Jun 07, 2017
Those that had their interviews today please how did it go?
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by Temyjohnson(m): 6:44pm On Jun 07, 2017
Are people scheduled for tomorrow too? Eee 2nd stage interview
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by bozinny29: 7:19pm On Jun 07, 2017
Temyjohnson:
Yes, I am, please I need to know how today's interview went
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by Mitocyan: 7:28pm On Jun 07, 2017
Temyjohnson:

Temyjohnson, did you do your Interview today? If yes how did it go?
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by Mitocyan: 5:05am On Jun 08, 2017
Abeg make una talk ooo. Una wey don do
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by Temyjohnson(m): 6:36am On Jun 08, 2017
Guys....na just hr questions...novtechnical questions...defend ur cv shii....cheers guys
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by Mitocyan: 3:36pm On Jun 08, 2017
Temyjohnson:
Guys....na just hr questions...novtechnical questions...defend ur cv shii....cheers guys
Ok makes sense. Was it the same panelists as of last time?
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by Emobi11: 7:15pm On Jun 08, 2017
I jst got a regret mail...goodluck to everyone who participated in the interviews and are yet to get reply and also those who did theirs today..
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by PhilipGallagher(m): 7:30pm On Jun 08, 2017
Emobi11:
I jst got a regret mail...goodluck to everyone who participated in the interviews and are yet to get reply and also those who did theirs today..
wait regret mail for the 2nd stage interview that was conducted yesterday
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by Emobi11: 4:24am On Jun 09, 2017
Yea.. I was quite surprised to see it.
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by Mlegend(m): 11:24am On Jun 09, 2017
same here too got a regret mail...so surprised after answering them well....gudluck to others still in d race
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by electromagnito: 1:45pm On Jun 09, 2017
It might be error.... Maybe no be regret mail.....

How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 / Is Zenithbank About To Recruit? / Nafdac Recruitment