Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For (16502 Views)

NNPC Recruitment 2019! -invitation For Oral Interview / FRSC 2018 Recruitment Invitation For Screening / Ikeja Electric (esr) 2017 invitation For Test (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by PhilipGallagher(m): 1:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
electromagnito:
It might be error.... Maybe no be regret mail.....
Abi...IE and their wahala. Cause I don't think they can start sending regret mails when they haven't even finished interviewing everybody.
I was shocked sha, when I heard IE has started sending regret mails yesterday.
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by Mlegend(m): 2:46pm On Jun 09, 2017
electromagnito:
It might be error.... Maybe no be regret mail.....
how can it be an error
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by Mitocyan: 3:53pm On Jun 10, 2017
I had my second stage Interview yesterday and I got a success mail today to come for final interview on Wednesday June 14. This time at Obafemi Awolowo way, Alausa opposite MiTV, not Kudirat Abiola Way beside Zenith bank again.

For those that got regret mail, sorry about that. May better things come your way soon and don't neglect to keep pushing. Remember to stay positive also. I wish y'all success.
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by Temyjohnson(m): 4:38pm On Jun 10, 2017
Did anyone that did for 7th of june get this new invite
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by mijestic: 5:50pm On Jun 10, 2017
Mitocyan:
I had my second stage Interview yesterday and I got a success mail today to come for final interview on Wednesday June 14. This time at Obafemi Awolowo way, Alausa opposite MiTV, not Kudirat Abiola Way beside Zenith bank again.

For those that got regret mail, sorry about that. May better things come your way soon and don't neglect to keep pushing. Remember to stay positive also. I wish y'all success.
Congratulations bro. Please help me make enquiry about Back Office Support role. The test was held 3rd of May.
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by Habeeb123(m): 10:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
Mitocyan:

Congratulations bro, but I thought the interviews supposed to be 2, first and final stage. Or did they ask you to come for documentation?
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by Mitocyan: 5:50am On Jun 11, 2017
Habeeb123:

Congratulations bro, but I thought the interviews supposed to be 2, first and final stage. Or did they ask you to come for documentation?
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by Mitocyan: 5:52am On Jun 11, 2017
Habeeb123:

Thanks bro. I wish success too. To me it looks like documentation because they added that I should bring all my original documents. But in the email they called it final interview.
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by Mitocyan: 5:56am On Jun 11, 2017
mijestic:

Congratulations bro. Please help me make enquiry about Back Office Support role. The test was held 3rd of May.

Thanks bro. I wish you success too. Ok I would help you make enquiry.
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by Emobi11: 6:50am On Jun 11, 2017
@Mitocyan Congratulations to you bro May Gods favour follow you all through the Job

Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by bozinny29: 10:37am On Jun 11, 2017
Yh I got the invite for final stage interview too, I am even tired cuz I thought all this question asking av already stopped, I seriously hope it is documentation too o cuz I dunno wat to even prepare for anymore.
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by bozinny29: 10:37am On Jun 11, 2017
Does anyone know how much they pay?
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by bozinny29: 10:38am On Jun 11, 2017
Mitocyan:

Bros let us talk na, ohaerijosephine@gmail.com
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by zeemdam: 9:05am On Jun 14, 2017
Those that are going for the final stage interview today, i wish you the best.

We would appreciate a feedback from you guys.
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by Vecharry(m): 9:31am On Jun 14, 2017
zeemdam:
Those that are going for the final stage interview today, i wish you the best.

We would appreciate a feedback from you guys.

did you get any invite?
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by zeemdam: 3:14pm On Jun 14, 2017
Vecharry:

did you get any invite?

no. i didn't get any mail
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by alexchiboy66(m): 2:15pm On Jun 17, 2017
Alot went wrong ,initially they said they needed just 30 persons,i remembered that was wat the lady who conducted/supervised the written interview said dat day, fortunately after several stages ,we made it to the second stage oral interview ,i checked the list at the gate on the 7th of June and twas 30 applicant names on it.for few of us to have made it to dat stage after so many traveling to & from Lagos state,reading n preparing for interviews,twasn' t easy....the company dint even show remorse for all we went tru,instead some persons whose names weren't in that list were called back,hmmmm Nigeria,i knew my interview session wasn't bad, i kno wat i did ...........just gat some few words for you guyz outdia,GOD gat our back, let keep pushing,keep trying ,keep updating ur brains academically and better opportunities awaits us.THANK GOD FOR EVERYTHING.

Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by Temyjohnson(m): 9:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
Bro...twas 30 applicants for that day...30 also for other days
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by newtayo: 12:48pm On Jun 18, 2017
I got an invite for final stage interview scheduled for tuesday 20th. Biko, those that have done, how did the interview go?
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by KaceeDcontrol(m): 9:01am On Jun 21, 2017
How did the final stage interview go guys? When are we expecting response?
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by Vecharry(m): 9:59am On Jun 27, 2017
After reading through, I didn't see any relevant info, because of useless WhatsApp groups. I sorry for the next set
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by Mitocyan: 11:47am On Jun 30, 2017
Mitocyan:

For the record, I got a regret mail after my final interview and some have been invited for medicals. Success to y'all in your future endeavours. Remember to stay positive and keep pushing

Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by Mlegend(m): 1:31pm On Jun 30, 2017
Mitocyan:

For the record, I got a regret mail after my final interview and some have been invited for medicals. Success to y'all in your future endeavours. Remember to stay positive and keep pushing
i was the final interview like....will just like to know..thanks
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by Vecharry(m): 2:20pm On Jun 30, 2017
Mitocyan:

did u get a call or text to send your passport?
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by Mitocyan: 4:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
Vecharry:

did u get a call or text to send your passport?
No I didn't
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by Mitocyan: 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2017
Mlegend:

i was the final interview like....will just like to know..thanks

Meeting with top staffs
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by Vecharry(m): 2:58pm On Jul 03, 2017
anybody dat got a text 2 send passport gotten any mail yet?
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by newtayo: 3:42pm On Jul 03, 2017
Vecharry:
anybody dat got a text 2 send passport gotten any mail yet?

I haven't heard anything from them after the SMS for the passport
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by Vecharry(m): 10:40pm On Jul 07, 2017
newtayo:

I haven't heard anything from them after the SMS for the passport
any gist? maybe we shud call HR
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by Range63: 8:08pm On Jul 08, 2017
Vecharry:

any gist? maybe we shud call HR

some people have received offer letter. Its prob in batches. When was your final interview?
Re: Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For by azeola07(m): 10:09pm On Jul 08, 2017
If it is the EEE you are referring to, nobody has received offer letter

Is Zenithbank About To Recruit? / How Many Years Did You Spend Before Getting A Job? / Pls I Need Ur Orientation On How To Manage A Female Boss At Work