Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,927 members, 7,952,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:31 PM

Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs (78082 Views)

Fun Spots In Lagos For Family This Festive Period / See The Aerial Views Of Yaba And Its Environs - Photos / Top 10 Fun Spots In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs by xreal: 8:58pm On Apr 07, 2017
hero2000:

That one na sayo place. The places listed are place kids and adults can visit.

oh! ok

....anyway

Re: Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs by onyxo76(m): 9:03pm On Apr 07, 2017
Where is this fun factory located I dey Ibadan this weekend
Re: Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs by Henrydone: 9:14pm On Apr 07, 2017
onyxo76:
Where is this fun factory located I dey Ibadan this weekend
Osuntokun avenue, Old bodija
Re: Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs by kayo80(m): 9:37pm On Apr 07, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Sorry but where is IITA district itself?

On the way to Moniya...inbetween Ojoo and Moniya...not too far from where i live.
Re: Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs by delpee(f): 9:40pm On Apr 07, 2017
Peaceful city! Lower cost of living too.
Re: Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs by Oxtonguy: 9:50pm On Apr 07, 2017
Agodi gardens

Re: Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs by Oxtonguy: 9:53pm On Apr 07, 2017

Re: Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs by Oxtonguy: 9:58pm On Apr 07, 2017
Femi Johnson glass house, first glass high rise buildings in tropical Africa is worth touring cheesy
https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!topic/usaafricadialogue/RNJi9KEc63k

Re: Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs by emmayayodeji(m): 9:59pm On Apr 07, 2017
Henrydone:
10.Trans-wonderland park - It is an amusement park offering relaxation and fun, it's a major attraction for kids in Ibadan and beyond, sometimes referred to as Nigeria Disney world. It covers 67 acres of land with trilling attraction such as electronic bumpers car, roller castle, panoramic wheels, merry-go-round-house, funky basket circle, dragon boat among others. Events also holds in the park based on it receptive atmosphere.

Na igbo boys dey smoke for trans now grin

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs by edogu(m): 10:04pm On Apr 07, 2017
Oxtonguy:
Agodi gardens
Lovely! Pls, how much can one budget for a trip of this nature?
Re: Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs by Oxtonguy: 10:11pm On Apr 07, 2017
edogu:

Lovely! Pls, how much can one budget for a trip of this nature?
Excluding your transport fare, and upkeep the gate fee is #500 only.

Re: Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs by Eastwalk(m): 10:29pm On Apr 07, 2017
Henrydone:
Osuntokun avenue, Old bodija
Nice
Re: Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 07, 2017
Nigeria has a lot of tourist potentials, its just sad that we have leaders that say fornication is the cause of meningitis.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 07, 2017
Oxtonguy:

Really affordable, I need to flex ibadan. Lagos don too chop my money.
Re: Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs by Aboki5(m): 10:40pm On Apr 07, 2017
some of una no sabi read. I'm talk say Ibadan and its environs.
Re: Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs by Aboki5(m): 10:44pm On Apr 07, 2017
Sacluxpaint:

Really affordable, I need to flex ibadan. Lagos don too chop my money.
For ur mind,u con tink say Ibadan too no go chop ur money
Re: Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 07, 2017
Aboki5:

For ur mind,u con tink say Ibadan too no go chop ur money

Not compared to Lagos bro, if I dey comot my house solo, 20-50k don go. With that amount in ib I go over dey alright.
Re: Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs by dipznano: 10:58pm On Apr 07, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
Been to trans, agodi garden,Ventura....... Every uite suppose don visit ui zoo... At least they do fresher's orientation for all new intakes......#proud_alumnus......./ kiss cheesy

funny how I used to visit that zoo for picnics as a kid but never stepped into it throughout my entire stay at the University!
Re: Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs by Aboki5(m): 11:12pm On Apr 07, 2017
Sacluxpaint:

Not compared to Lagos bro, if I dey comot my house solo, 20-50k don go. With that amount in ib I go over dey alright.

U gt point.
Re: Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs by RoyalBlak007: 11:21pm On Apr 07, 2017
♤Kokodome

♤nko?
Re: Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs by edogu(m): 11:22pm On Apr 07, 2017
Oxtonguy:
Thanks
Re: Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs by Laple0541(m): 11:34pm On Apr 07, 2017
Oxtonguy:
Nice and refreshing tread cheesy Meanwhile in IITA cool

All this genetically modified (GM) produce, their consequence in the near future outweigh their current (presumed) benefits in multifolds. We need to be cautious about them.
Re: Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs by naughtylagosguy(m): 12:31am On Apr 08, 2017
@Olubee22, how many places have you been to here?
Re: Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs by Themainchick11(f): 1:10am On Apr 08, 2017
UI zoo na fun place? Agodi gardens is fucking boring Trans, you will cry. the place is dead. ventura, yea. That's one happening place
Re: Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs by Olubee22(f): 4:54am On Apr 08, 2017
naughtylagosguy:
@Olubee22, how many places have you been to here?
3 ( Agodi gardens, UI zoo and Trans ).
Abeg, don't yab me o grin
Re: Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs by naughtylagosguy(m): 7:38am On Apr 08, 2017
Olubee22:

3 ( Agodi gardens, UI zoo and Trans ).
Abeg, don't yab me o grin

UI zoo na fun place? Agodi gardens is bleeping boring Trans, you will cry. the place is dead. ventura, yea. That's one happening place

You try small. I won't yab here. You know where we would meet. Tongue out tongue. Oya you sef, shine teeth grin. LOL
Re: Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs by Olubee22(f): 8:05am On Apr 08, 2017
naughtylagosguy:

UI zoo na fun place? Agodi gardens is bleeping boring Trans, you will cry. the place is dead. ventura, yea. That's one happening place

You try small. I won't yab here. You know where we would meet. Tongue out tongue. Oya you sef, shine teeth grin. LOL

Fun is relative sir, where I found to be interesting might turned out to be dry for you.

Agodi gardens is boring ??Like what are you expecting?
It is not a disco house or mall, the place is quiet and serene and ideal for picnics .

I can't really say much for Trans sha grin
P.S - you won't want to yab me nah, you know say I go finish you cool
Re: Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs by alsudaes1(m): 8:17am On Apr 08, 2017
EgunMogaji:

How sure are you that this is in Ibadan and not near Iseyin?
If its in Ado-Awaye, it is definitely in Iseyin, no doubts no controversy
Re: Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs by egorov(m): 8:20am On Apr 08, 2017
Most of these pictures are misleading. People shouldn't get thier hopes too high. I've been to everywhere on this list and they are not as beautiful as the pictures are depicting. Some of the things shown here don't really exist.
1. No gorilla at UI zoo anymore, just chimps
2. No zebra anywhere in Ibadan, be it agodi or UI
3. Amusement park no longer functions, the last time I went there I was told no light, no fuel in the generator as well
4. Cultural centre no longer functions, just go there to take skoochies and agbo jedi. And the stench of orisirisi urine will be ur companion till u are done.
Re: Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs by forgiveness: 8:46am On Apr 08, 2017
Oxtonguy:
Agodi gardens

Bros, are telling me that those girrafes and Zebra are currently in that place? grin
Re: Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs by detholar7(m): 9:38am On Apr 08, 2017
That's not true, u can never be hooked in a 2 hours traffic within Ibadan metropolis. Stayed in ib before moving to lag, traffic situation is very different.
murmee:
But the traffic situation there is almost like that of Lagos. Very chaotic!
Re: Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs by Oxtonguy: 9:54am On Apr 08, 2017
forgiveness:

Bros, are telling me that those girrafes and Zebra are currently in that place? grin
Haven'nt been there got it from the website grin grin grin grin http://howng.com/5-trip-destination-in-oyo-state-nigeria/ I would soon go see myself whenever i am in ibadan grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania / Serious Fighting Going On Now At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport,Abuja(Pics / How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.