Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,252 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

BBNaija: Wizkid Declares His Support For Efe - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Wizkid Declares His Support For Efe (49177 Views)

BBNaija: Why I Campaigned For Efe - AY Explains / BBNaija: Freeze Mocks Those Praying For Efe To Win, Shades TTT / BBNaija: Olamide Shows Support For Efe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Wizkid Declares His Support For Efe by ijayebonyi(f): 6:22am On Apr 07, 2017
Ttrrffyyghuuh:
lol.......i no dey watch bbn oo, but since beginning of the week nairaland has been filled with threads about celebrities campaigning for efe....
its common logic that this guy has the most support, especially with the street rooting for him........

lets just pray the street has money ooo.....because as e be so, if efe nor win this thing................

Hahaha funny you
Re: BBNaija: Wizkid Declares His Support For Efe by Jay542(m): 6:33am On Apr 07, 2017
Oracle has spoken. Based on Logistics...
Re: BBNaija: Wizkid Declares His Support For Efe by franksam2009: 7:12am On Apr 07, 2017
When do we start voting?
Re: BBNaija: Wizkid Declares His Support For Efe by Moving4: 7:20am On Apr 07, 2017
Obviously EFE is now d winner.. dere is nothing dey can do abt it

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Wizkid Declares His Support For Efe by czarr(m): 7:24am On Apr 07, 2017
I go name my first son EFE!
My first daughter EFE! For no reason,just based on logistics.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Wizkid Declares His Support For Efe by Lancelott(m): 7:28am On Apr 07, 2017
Thorhammer:
Some Nigerians talk about BBN daily just so we can be aware of the qualities of a particular contender in show. They invest their money to vote just to keep their candidate on the show, then also run a free campaign online just to make sure their candidate wins. I have no problem with BBN, but if only such devotion could be given to a good candidate that runs on a platform of a small party (eg KOWA), it would have been worth it. Everyone is going on a limb for a BBN candidate, but when the one that affects their lives comes (Election), they will be demanding money and Kongo of rice from APC and PDP
gbam!!!
Re: BBNaija: Wizkid Declares His Support For Efe by 2shur: 7:43am On Apr 07, 2017
How does this add value to my life.
Thats why all u bastard graduates
Remain poor and clueless.
Rather than work on wat wud benefit your well being.
U waste time on frivolity
Fools
Re: BBNaija: Wizkid Declares His Support For Efe by egopersonified(f): 7:54am On Apr 07, 2017
The way this thing is going, if efe doesnt win, Nigerians would contribute N50m for him
Re: BBNaija: Wizkid Declares His Support For Efe by Estellar: 8:28am On Apr 07, 2017
martineverest:
Association of Edo witches and witches already know their winner..all these Efenation are just fooling demselves
Like u r publicly fooling urself eh grin
martineverest:
Association of Edo witches and witches already know their winner..all these Efenation are just fooling demselves
Like u r publicly fooling urself eh
Re: BBNaija: Wizkid Declares His Support For Efe by Culin(f): 9:42am On Apr 07, 2017
wink
Abudu2000:
Hehehe, I didn't even burn my mb to watch that poo one day talkless of showing support

Normal people get to watch on TV
Re: BBNaija: Wizkid Declares His Support For Efe by MamaletASO: 10:17am On Apr 07, 2017
Mtcheeeeeewwwwww grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Wizkid Declares His Support For Efe by Abudu2000(m): 10:36am On Apr 07, 2017
Culin:
wink

Normal people get to watch on TV
yea think about it, skulls n bones, locks n keys, the delfic..d rich have secret societies n the others having poker nights......
Re: BBNaija: Wizkid Declares His Support For Efe by Jammiiee(m): 10:58am On Apr 07, 2017
Hahahaha baba I tire o angry must it always be about the situation of the country. This single program won't allow some people to go to third mainland bridge because it breathes entertainment into a difficult and hard time here. People still have cause to have a lively program filled with suspense has it comes to a closing date soon.

angry and some carry am for head like Conte angry
muffyt05:

Oga,all these ur story is enough bare,so Naija youths cannot have social lifestyles abi? Must everything be work,work and work...na #Conte you be?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hailey Adeleke Is The Most Special Baby – Amanda Shades Davido And Chioma / Davido Storms His Father's House To Celebrate Christmas (video) / Oluwadamilare: Shina Peter To Care For Funmi Martins’ Son (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.