Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,797 members, 7,810,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

I Will Not Go Out With Davido If He Ask Me Out On A Date - By A Beautiuful Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Not Go Out With Davido If He Ask Me Out On A Date - By A Beautiuful Girl (1146 Views)

Lady Uses Her Hand To Eat Ice Cream When Taken On A Date By Her Boyfriend / When He Ask You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You_ Nwaamaikpe React / Will You Date Davido If He Ask You Out? See Amazing Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Not Go Out With Davido If He Ask Me Out On A Date - By A Beautiuful Girl by StreetTV: 6:08pm On May 13, 2017
Wow..this is just amazing....how many ladies can say this if Davido ask them out on a date. This girl has got some balls mehn...nice one

www.streettv.com.ng

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-2Coz7uYmE

Re: I Will Not Go Out With Davido If He Ask Me Out On A Date - By A Beautiuful Girl by Smellymouth: 6:13pm On May 13, 2017
Story for amadioha..

Kwantinu lying.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Not Go Out With Davido If He Ask Me Out On A Date - By A Beautiuful Girl by Arthurwinner(m): 6:13pm On May 13, 2017
no designer..no Gucci .....no gabanna
Re: I Will Not Go Out With Davido If He Ask Me Out On A Date - By A Beautiuful Girl by SuperSuave(m): 6:14pm On May 13, 2017
undecided

Re: I Will Not Go Out With Davido If He Ask Me Out On A Date - By A Beautiuful Girl by CplusJason: 6:16pm On May 13, 2017
What a brilliant way to advertise your "commodity" young lady. cool

Davido, i think the beautiful ostrich needs 30 billion for her AKANT to improve the situation of her neck.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Go Out With Davido If He Ask Me Out On A Date - By A Beautiuful Girl by LaDolceVida(f): 6:30pm On May 13, 2017
CplusJason:
What a brilliant way to advertise your "commodity" young lady. cool

Davido, i think the beautiful ostrich needs 30 billion for her AKANT to improve the situation of her neck.

You wicked.
Re: I Will Not Go Out With Davido If He Ask Me Out On A Date - By A Beautiuful Girl by CplusJason: 6:35pm On May 13, 2017
LaDolceVida:

You wicked.
Good to know that ma.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Go Out With Davido If He Ask Me Out On A Date - By A Beautiuful Girl by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 13, 2017
wit 30 billion for d akantioo??
Re: I Will Not Go Out With Davido If He Ask Me Out On A Date - By A Beautiuful Girl by chizobam7(f): 7:09pm On May 13, 2017
Lol too much Korean and American movie..she's trying her luck where the rich and popular guy is wanted by most girls den she forms that she can't date him.. Den he notice her and starts falling in love cus shes different..den at last she says yes Nd they get married and live happily ever after.
#dream on.. Who can relate?

Two words.. Attention seeker

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Go Out With Davido If He Ask Me Out On A Date - By A Beautiuful Girl by TosinDru: 8:03pm On May 13, 2017
chizobam7:
Lol too much Korean and American movie..she's trying her luck where the rich and popular guy is wanted by most girls den she forms that she can't date him.. Den he notice her and starts falling in love cus shes different..den at last she says yes Nd they get married and live happily ever after.
#dream on.. Who can relate?

Two words.. Attention seeker
City hunter... Hahaha

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

12 Ways To Identify A MISOGYNIST (a Must Read For All Ladies) / TheĀ¤SongĀ¤Game / Photo: Female Corps Member Rock Her NYSC Polo With A Long Khaki Skirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.