Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread - Education (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread (727692 Views)

University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread / 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out / Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (463) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 29, 2017
ChiomaMee:
Excuse me please. Is the login of biodata no longer holding?? Today is 29th already

They are not running away nah grin
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by KingOvo(m): 9:28am On Aug 29, 2017
CondomSir:

grin grin
rather than worrying about when the portal will be opened, I guess its best people focus on studying more, time is of essence.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 29, 2017
KingOvo:

grin grin
rather than worrying about when the portal will be opened, I guess its best people focus on studying more, time is of essence.

You are right bro.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 29, 2017
Rursh:
Propane-1,2,3-triol also known as glycerol (an intoxicating fatty acid) is a trihydric alkanol while ethane-1,2-diol also known as ethylene glycol is a dihydric alkanol.
I already know that. The thing is that I want to know their types (primary,secondary or tertiary)?
thanks don't vex oh
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by bemyseiya: 11:17am On Aug 29, 2017
Law aspirants in the house plz signify
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by TheHistorian(m): 11:31am On Aug 29, 2017
sirgalahad26:
Hello house,I'm an aspiring linguistics student @ d prestigious U.I
I jst wanna know d departmental cut-off and requirements(materials) for the exam,hw to obtain the PUTME form and lastly i commend all those who've contributed to dis thread!

Good day Sir.

The first requirement for UI's PostUTME is getting 200 or above in UTME.Once you are cleared on this,your details must have been forwarded to the school.

The Departmentental Cut off mark shall be decided after the conduct of PostUTME.So,for now there's no idea of what that might be.NOTE that the departmental Cut off mark for each courses are decided by the total number of candidates,Admission Quota and pass rate.

For this reason...You need to prepare assiduously towards being one of the first 20 candidates for your department to heighten your admission chances.

Method of Application for the PostUTME form hasn't been announced thus You have to exercise patience.The Materials for PostUTME are very similar to that of UTME.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by jliusadura(m): 11:38am On Aug 29, 2017
TheHistorian:

Sir.

I still maintain my position.There is no way UI will deliberately not release their Past Questions to generate income eventually.The same UI that made Change of Course to be free even when it's paid for in other institutions.

Assumimgly,UI defies its esteemed integrity and then went ahead to use the Past Questions in generating funds.Do you think you will be the only one to have access to it??..Your Shop isn't even located at the confines of the institution neither are you an accredited CyberCafé for the school.

How Come your Cyber Café only was dignified to help make money for UI?

Even if UI wants to make money from Past Questions...they will NEVER make it exclusive for Cyber Café rather they will transact directly with candidates and maximize total profit.

Sir,I know you want to make profit while doing your legitimate business.But then,You should not mischievously mislead the aspirants you are suppose to guide!!

You can only sell the PRACTICE QUESTIONS/POSSIBLE QUESTIONS and not the original PAST QUESTIONS
I never claimed in my post that we are the only one selling.. The advantage applicants enjoy by getting from us is that I can send the soft copy to them anywhere they are without necessarily coming to the school. Please always get your information right and stop ''forming Mr know all'' I will not respond to your mention again because I'm too busy for that.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by TheHistorian(m): 11:43am On Aug 29, 2017
olatunji21:
Kudos @The...Historian, your responses to enquires here have been very superb, detailed and well-structured.
Keep the good work going bro.
Greetings to every esteem members of this group..
Thanks for the words of encouragement,egbon.

I sincerely appreciate them.

Are you a student of UI?

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 29, 2017
TheHistorian:
Thanks for the words of encouragement,egbon.
I sincerely appreciate them.
Are you a student of UI?
Yeah.. 200l Sociology.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by TheHistorian(m): 12:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
jliusadura:
I never claimed in my post that we are the only one selling and I'm attaching receipt for post-jamb past question bought directly from U.I Bookshop. The advantage applicants enjoy by getting from us is that I can send the soft copy to them anywhere they are without necessarily coming to the school. Please always get your information right and stop ''forming Mr know all'' I will not respond to your mention again because I'm too busy for that.
Sir.

You'd notice I was very respectful why quoting you.I'd advise you politely reciprocate that gesture.

On the Image attached...

Sir,We are not toddlers!!..Don't spoon-feed us with that garbage.Which BookShop doesn't sell PostUTME past questions?..Every BookShop does.But the lingering question is Are they UI's Original Past Questions?...Capital NO.

Different versions of PostUTME past questions are being sold daily and none is of UI's!!

I am not trying to intercept or disrupt your chosen way of "hustle" but just don't mislead people.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by TheHistorian(m): 12:05pm On Aug 29, 2017
KingOvo:

Yes I'm just taking a backseat for the interim, I'd be back. cheesy cheesy
Thank you very much. I appreciate.
Hope you're doing alright btw?
Doing Fine and cool jarey.

Mixing the "hustle" with "studies" ain't easy bruh.

May God crown our efforts!

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Mobuoy19: 12:14pm On Aug 29, 2017
Good day house,

This is the first time I'll be posting even though I've been reading the discussion in here for quite a time. Big kudos to all of you guys.
I'm an aspirant for MBBS and I just want to use as much help as you can offer.

Someone told me to get A-level materials to prepare for Post UTME. It sounds unnecessary or is it?

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by TheHistorian(m): 12:14pm On Aug 29, 2017
bukdan:
Good morning sir/ma. I want to have an idea of a typical engineering question. An aspiring engineering student. Should I consult d same materials I used for utme? I haven't written any UI's putme before. Help a brother pls.

Cc. Mr...Historian
Cc. Engr...Bello
As an Aspiring Engineering Student,I'd advise you to use the 1990's UTME questions as your guide.

Solve these questions without the usage of calculator,maximize your speed because time is very limited.

CondomSir...You think otherwise?? cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Adewhunmiiii(f): 12:16pm On Aug 29, 2017
TheHistorian:

Sir.

You'd notice I was very respectful why quoting you.I'd advise you politely reciprocate that gesture.

On the Image attached...

Sir,We are not toddlers!!..Don't spoon-feed us with that garbage.Which BookShop doesn't sell PostUTME past questions?..Every BookShop does.But the lingering question is Are they UI's Original Past Questions?...Capital NO.

Different versions of PostUTME past questions are being sold daily and none is of UI's!!

I am not trying to intercept or disrupt your chosen way of "hustle" but just don't mislead people.

Mr., be very careful.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 29, 2017
TheHistorian:

As an Aspiring Engineering Student,I'd advise you to use the 1990's UTME questions as your guide.

Solve these questions without the usage of calculator,maximize your speed because time is very limited.

You have spoken like the gods!

In addition, this is not the time to start reading some stories from the textbook. Make use of Lamlad's physics, chemistry and mathematics, and ensure you solve and confirm all questions after going through each topic. You'll definitely be fine with these.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by TheHistorian(m): 12:20pm On Aug 29, 2017
olatunji21:

Yeah.. 200l Sociology.
Wow...That's very cool.

Atleast,I have a mentor to look up to when I secure admission.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by TheHistorian(m): 12:25pm On Aug 29, 2017
Adewhunmiiii:

Mr., be very careful.
I am.

You think I sounded rude? undecided
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by TheHistorian(m): 12:31pm On Aug 29, 2017
CondomSir:

You have spoken like the gods!

In addition, this is not the time to start reading some stories from the textbook. Make use of Lamlad's physics, chemistry and mathematics, and ensure you solve and confirm all questions after going through each topic. You'll definitely be fine with these.
GBAM.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Mobuoy19: 12:32pm On Aug 29, 2017
smiley
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by mradesmond: 12:53pm On Aug 29, 2017
For more inquiries on 2017/2018 Pre-degree programmes, part-time , direct entry and change of course registration forms requirement and procedures. post-utme admission Assistance for those whos names are not on the admission successful list, call admn mr oluwale help-line -O 9 O 6 5 4 1 0 3 5 7 -for admission assistance now.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by DROLA11: 12:57pm On Aug 29, 2017
pls how many hours is the post utme.:.......
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by KingOvo(m): 1:02pm On Aug 29, 2017
TheHistorian:

Doing Fine and cool jarey.

Mixing the "hustle" with "studies" ain't easy bruh.

May God crown our efforts!
Amen bro.
Best wishes.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by mathefaro(m): 1:27pm On Aug 29, 2017
Mobuoy19:
Good day house,

This is the first time I'll be posting even though I've been reading the discussion in here for quite a time. Big kudos to all of you guys.
I'm an aspirant for MBBS and I just want to use as much help as you can offer.

Someone told me to get A-level materials to prepare for Post UTME. It sounds unnecessary or is it?
It's a very good advice. It gives you an edge if you can lay your hands on them.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 29, 2017
DROLA11:
pls how many hours is the post utme.:.......

100 questions for 1.5h
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 29, 2017
Since UI is going to make the candidates to seat for post UTME. please I will like to know if possible to gain admission to study medicine with jamb score of 262.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Bobola07(m): 5:47pm On Aug 29, 2017
azora:
Since UI is going to make the candidates to seat for post UTME. please I will like to know if possible to gain admission to study medicine with jamb score of 262.

Bros, even if u scored 201, So far you beat the postume cutoff for MBBS, with the UI admission policy on postume, you'll be admitted.

That was how it worked in 2015.

There's a good chance it might work like that in 2017
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Bobola07(m): 5:49pm On Aug 29, 2017
TheHistorian:

1990s UTME....
Without calculator shocked

The engineering folks dey try sha grin

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by vimma(f): 6:19pm On Aug 29, 2017
Please oo guys, where can I get the lamlad textbook in lagos.. Its urgently needed. I'm really running out of time, and NYSC issue is not even helping matters.

Also condomsir, can I get your number please, you seem to be good in physics

Ajet001 long time, how are you bro

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 29, 2017
vimma:
Please oo guys, where can I get the lamlad textbook in lagos.. Its urgently needed. I'm really running out of time, and NYSC issue is not even helping matters.

Also condomsir, can I get your number please, you seem to be good in physics

Ajet001 long time, how are you bro

shocked
Madam, you are already a Corps member?

You can get the Lamlad's textbooks at any reputable bookshop close to you.

Have you gotten the practice questions for your four subjects too?

I just sent you a private message via your nairaland email add.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Dkfpaul(m): 7:41pm On Aug 29, 2017
@thehistorian,ajet001,condomsir and other important persons in the house,i need ur urgent advice.
Initially,i selected political science as course to study,buh now due that ui will conduct p.utme am now thinking of switching pol.sci to philosophy which its cutoff point is 50 last year considered to pol.sci which is 62 inorder to hav better chance of being admitted.pls can i go on with my reasonings and the changes that i want to made??
Also, can u pls tell me d amount of students admitted to political science and philosphy department last year.
Thanks for ur response in advance.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by ChiomaMee: 8:33pm On Aug 29, 2017
CondomSir:

I fear oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (463) (Reply)

The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. / Unilag 2015/2016 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.