Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Nigerian Man Arrested In Switzerland For Marrying 14 Women Out Of Deceit. Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Arrested In Switzerland For Marrying 14 Women Out Of Deceit. Photos (38435 Views)

Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex / Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman / The 14 Women To Avoid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Switzerland For Marrying 14 Women Out Of Deceit. Photos by Tisham20(m): 12:56pm On Apr 07, 2017
king solo junior wehdone sir
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Switzerland For Marrying 14 Women Out Of Deceit. Photos by AreaFada2: 1:20pm On Apr 07, 2017
People get energy o.

Just marrying girls upanddan. shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Switzerland For Marrying 14 Women Out Of Deceit. Photos by SpencerLewis(m): 1:50pm On Apr 07, 2017
rheether:
Nawa poor Why this man come make NCA work difficult nah cry
Ask them my pretty lady. By the way are u a twin sister of Anne Banner? Just asking b/c of facial resemblance.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Switzerland For Marrying 14 Women Out Of Deceit. Photos by vertueptime: 2:03pm On Apr 07, 2017
Na dem south south pipu, Edo land of foriegn prostitution, nigerias rep on prostitution in italy.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Switzerland For Marrying 14 Women Out Of Deceit. Photos by blingxx(m): 2:04pm On Apr 07, 2017
YorubaMuslims:
Yoruba demon hiding under Edo name
Igbo .....i talk am again ..fla fla fla fla ...flati .flati ....flatinooo grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Switzerland For Marrying 14 Women Out Of Deceit. Photos by mikolo80: 2:10pm On Apr 07, 2017
ZarZar:
Lol, this husband scarcity is making some people audacious. This little dude that looks like he just jumped off a wedding cake has women queuing to say "I do"
who no wan go Switzerland
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Switzerland For Marrying 14 Women Out Of Deceit. Photos by fof1: 2:10pm On Apr 07, 2017
dainformant:
see more >>> http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/nigerian-man-based-in-switzerland.html

A WASTEFUL LIFESTYLE. ALL IS D DECEIT OF LUCIFER. ABUSIVE AND SHAMEFUL LIFESTYLE. WHAT A WASTE OF ONE'S PRECIOUS LIFE TIME. WHY CAN'T MAN UNDERSTAND D SHORTNESS OF OUT TIME AND STAY ON EARTH. WHAT A NONESENCE IS THIS EDOISTIC INDIGENE PORTRAYING GREAT NIGERIA IN BAD LIGHT DOING.? HOWEVER LONG,D LAW HAS CAUGHT UP WITH D FOOL AT OVER 40...
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Switzerland For Marrying 14 Women Out Of Deceit. Photos by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 07, 2017
mikolo80:
who no wan go Switzerland

So one paper wife couldn't secure that?
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Switzerland For Marrying 14 Women Out Of Deceit. Photos by mikolo80: 2:13pm On Apr 07, 2017
ZarZar:

So one paper wife couldn't secure that?
he already has wife. it's the girls who want to go to Switzerland.
keep up woman
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Switzerland For Marrying 14 Women Out Of Deceit. Photos by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 07, 2017
mikolo80:
he already has wife. it's the girls who want to go to Switzerland.
keep up woman

But the title states otherwise. It says he married 14 women. OK, I'm guessing to take them to Switzerland undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Switzerland For Marrying 14 Women Out Of Deceit. Photos by mikolo80: 2:22pm On Apr 07, 2017
ZarZar:

But the title states otherwise. It says he married 14 women. OK, I'm guessing to take them to Switzerland undecided
sigh cry he uses it to get free fvck madam. why you dulling me like dis
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Switzerland For Marrying 14 Women Out Of Deceit. Photos by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 07, 2017
mikolo80:
sigh cry he uses it to get free fvck madam. why you dulling me like dis

Lol

Don't make me prolong it.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Switzerland For Marrying 14 Women Out Of Deceit. Photos by mikolo80: 2:25pm On Apr 07, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol

Don't make me prolong it.
so you're even pulling my legs. you try
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Switzerland For Marrying 14 Women Out Of Deceit. Photos by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 07, 2017
mikolo80:
so you're even pulling my legs. you try

grin
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Switzerland For Marrying 14 Women Out Of Deceit. Photos by mikolo80: 2:35pm On Apr 07, 2017
ZarZar:

grin
got a whatsapp number?
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Switzerland For Marrying 14 Women Out Of Deceit. Photos by bamirotola: 2:35pm On Apr 07, 2017
I refuse to mention names , but as d indefatigable secretary of NCAN , i will put it into the register....
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Switzerland For Marrying 14 Women Out Of Deceit. Photos by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 07, 2017
mikolo80:
got a whatsapp number?

1st, do you live in Switzerland? tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Switzerland For Marrying 14 Women Out Of Deceit. Photos by juman(m): 2:37pm On Apr 07, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
all na hustle
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Switzerland For Marrying 14 Women Out Of Deceit. Photos by Zdoh(m): 2:38pm On Apr 07, 2017
Greediness been taken naija ladies to the pakam level since 1700
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Switzerland For Marrying 14 Women Out Of Deceit. Photos by mikolo80: 2:38pm On Apr 07, 2017
ZarZar:

1st, do you live in Switzerland? tongue
no o.
you sef wan go Switzerland ba
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Switzerland For Marrying 14 Women Out Of Deceit. Photos by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 07, 2017
mikolo80:
no o.
you sef wan go Switzerland ba

But of course!
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Switzerland For Marrying 14 Women Out Of Deceit. Photos by LoveJesus87(m): 2:40pm On Apr 07, 2017
Maccoy507:
I don't want to mention the trib.e so they won't come nd eat me raw here, but On behalf of NCAN
I will be dropping by EDO state to see Iara. The state has been appearing on nairaland this day for many reasons.
You didn't mention the tribe at all bro. Welldone grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Switzerland For Marrying 14 Women Out Of Deceit. Photos by mikolo80: 2:42pm On Apr 07, 2017
ZarZar:

But of course!
abi o. at least you talk true. ehn we fit work out the details all after na. send the number cos I may miss your reply here
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Switzerland For Marrying 14 Women Out Of Deceit. Photos by Onuokwu: 3:04pm On Apr 07, 2017
dainformant:
A Nigerian man based in Switzerland, Christopher Ehifoh, has been arrested after being accused of deceiving women in the name of marriage. The accused who is from Edo state, precisely Obedu in Uromi reportedly lives in Pratteln, Switzerland. where he is married to a white lady simply identified as Tanja.

According to Barrister Kingsley Ughe who shared this, the man conducted marriage ceremonies with three ladies in Delta, Lagos and Benin within one year and has married more than 10 to 12 women here in Nigeria in elaborate wedding ceremonies in the past 10 years.

After his wife Tanja got wind of his activities, she contacted the authorities who arrested him over criminal deceit, advanced fee fraud and bigamy...

The lawyer (Kingsley Uche) who revealed a petition has been forwarded to the Inspector General of Police and a law suit filed against Christopher -claimed about 14 women have surfaced to identify Christopher as their "husband" with evidence to back it up.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/nigerian-man-based-in-switzerland.html

Miscreant!
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Switzerland For Marrying 14 Women Out Of Deceit. Photos by ifyain: 3:43pm On Apr 07, 2017
Fake news.If a woman decides to believe anything what is your business in it? show me evidence that he took these women to registry? Most women are desperate to come abroad and will believe anything that these guys say.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Switzerland For Marrying 14 Women Out Of Deceit. Photos by kingsfield(m): 4:12pm On Apr 07, 2017
Benita27:
When they see marriage as a life achievement, what do you expect?. grin

U re just as wonderful and sense+full as ur comments.

Remain sensefilled.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Switzerland For Marrying 14 Women Out Of Deceit. Photos by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 07, 2017
Make una nor dey Spoil shows for us again nau cry,
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Switzerland For Marrying 14 Women Out Of Deceit. Photos by jose4shizzle: 5:44pm On Apr 07, 2017
Wehdone Sir
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Switzerland For Marrying 14 Women Out Of Deceit. Photos by yinkslinks(m): 6:01pm On Apr 07, 2017
Naija women no dey take ear hear abroad. See dis dirty man Chai.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Switzerland For Marrying 14 Women Out Of Deceit. Photos by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 07, 2017
ZarZar:
Lol, this husband scarcity is making some people audacious. This little dude that looks like he just jumped off a wedding cake has women queuing to say "I do"
I was expecting nothing less from you.

I pity the poor people, who keep up with you on daily basis
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Switzerland For Marrying 14 Women Out Of Deceit. Photos by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 07, 2017
padiga047:
I was expecting nothing less from you.

I pity the poor people, who keep up with you on daily basis

OK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. / Nigerian Couple Hold A Game Of Thrones Themed Wedding Unclesuru / How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.