Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,530 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman (33921 Views)

Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady / Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men / Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman by Letenwam: 9:30am On Jan 15, 2018
An aggrieved lady, Adeola Marcus, took to Instagram to call out her fiance, Daunsi, for reportedly marrying another lady while their introduction was scheduled to hold next month. 

Adeola, who told her fiance's new bride, Ebunoluwa Adebogun, that she married the wrong man in her in her Instagram post, wrote; 

@ebunoluwaadebogun , you haven't gotten a husband o. This gold digger you call a husband proposed to you since december 2016, still went ahead for a court wedding with you in October,2017 and he's still in a relationship with me till date,this stupid idiot was still planning to see my family in february so we can go ahead with our wedding plans. @Leonard_daunsi , the money we contributed together in july to get a car for taxify, i am awaiting my refund. All thanks to a faithful God that made me know about this ur unbelievable acts yesterday morning the 14th January 2018.

tanks to all the 4 wasted years of being with you. God wil pay u back in ur own coin and to let you know that i am aware of your upcoming white wedding.ur unborn generations will suffer for this u av done, God will make u suffer in multiple folds for the pains u av put m through in the past 24 hours.

http://lailasnews.com/lady-calls-fiance-marrying-another/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman by HungerBAD: 9:30am On Jan 15, 2018
Lol.

Leonard Daunsi the bad guy.

Urban Dictionary:

A Yoruba demon is typically a young man of Yoruba( the Yoruba is a tribe predominantly found in the South West Nigeria)descent who has the uncanny gift to effortlessly make ladies fall in love with him.

He has side chicks and he is a cocktail of sweet and bitter.

You just met a demon and even the dictionary recognises them.

Google it.

113 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman by Olalan(m): 9:37am On Jan 15, 2018
If true, so sad she was the side chick thinking she was the woman of his heart. Some men can be so deceitful and wicked

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman by drestoneokuta(m): 9:38am On Jan 15, 2018
Christ!!! I don't know why men ignore spiritual laws (one of which is popularly called karma). You built your marriage on deceit and betrayal what fruit are u expecting? Happy marriage? Hell no, you will reap desolation and sorrow. You have sown wind be prepared to reap whirlwind.

To all you ladies please and please the most important thing u need to search for in a man is not the fear of God but the love of God. The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom while the love of God encompasses all.

118 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman by Evablizin(f): 9:43am On Jan 15, 2018
shocked
Re: Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman by LifeofAirforce(m): 9:49am On Jan 15, 2018
drestoneokuta:
Christ!!! I don't know why men ignore spiritual laws (one of which is popularly called karma). You built your marriage on deceit and betrayal what fruit are u expecting? Happy marriage? Hell no, you will reap desolation and sorrow. You have sown wind be prepared to reap whirlwind.

To all you ladies please and please the most important thing u need to search for in a man is not the fear of God but the love of God. The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom while the love of God encompasses all.

What do you have to say to women whom after been sponsored through school by fiancee, they dump him for another man ?

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman by Jman06(m): 9:56am On Jan 15, 2018
Na all these "I have a boyfriend" crew.

Take heart lady!

Yoruba demon has just demonized you.
Stop the curses! Nothing go do the guy!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman by HOLYDICK(m): 9:56am On Jan 15, 2018
Leonard daunsi AKA bad badoo baddest grin
Damn! Some men are heartless though we only heard her own side of the story (dont know about his own side ) seems obviously she was used for that whole 4yrs(side chick)
Sista just take hrt biko nu

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman by donstan18: 9:58am On Jan 15, 2018
Invisibleojay:
Don't ever underrate the power of yoruba demon

I'm building myself to become one

Wtf is Yoruba demon?

A foolish man fvcked up and you are tushing the name.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman by Invisibleojay(m): 9:59am On Jan 15, 2018
Don't ever underrate the power of yoruba demon

I'm building myself to become one

2 Likes

Re: Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman by drestoneokuta(m): 10:06am On Jan 15, 2018
LifeofAirforce:

What do you have to say to women whom after been sponsored through school by fiancee, they dump him for another man ?

I will say it is foolishness on the man's part. The fact that you spent money on a lady doesn't automatically make her yours!. In short every money you have spent on a woman other than your wife (family) to gain lustful pleasure is a WASTE! The money only count when you are married!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 15, 2018
She should just move on, God saved her from marrying a fool.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman by Iphone5: 11:19am On Jan 15, 2018
AFonja Men are wicked angry

5 Likes

Re: Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 15, 2018
HungerBAD:
Lol.

Leonard Daunsi the bad guy.

Urban Dictionary:

A Yoruba demon is typically a young man of Yoruba( the Yoruba is a tribe predominantly found in the South West Nigeria)descent who has the uncanny gift to effortlessly make ladies fall in love with him.

He has side chicks and he is a cocktail of sweet and bitter.

You just met a demon and even the dictionary recognises them.

Google it.

I'm Not Yoruba but Igbo, how Do We Define That In Igbo version... Cause The Igbos beat The Yorubas to It...

Eze Of Yoruba demon...

Sun Demon...

EzeAlpha...

Biafra TrapLord...

TrapKing...

12 Likes

Re: Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 15, 2018
Some men are scum
Re: Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman by Apina(m): 11:36am On Jan 15, 2018
Painful but it's obvious she wasn't the one. It's not enough to conclude based on just her side of the story, who knows, she might be an ex just trying to raise dust. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman by zombieTRACKER: 11:36am On Jan 15, 2018
All these afonjas sef.....

Make person hear word

2 Likes

Re: Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman by luminouz(m): 11:36am On Jan 15, 2018
This is a level of Yoruba demonism I am not sure I can attain..
So why dafuq dem girls keep calling me a demon?? grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman by sod09(m): 11:37am On Jan 15, 2018
before any one judge, im sure there is more to the story

3 Likes

Re: Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman by ipobarecriminals: 11:37am On Jan 15, 2018
embarassed sad that guy behave like a goat.I pity the "new"wife. She'll read this heartbreak. news now and wave it to "Ome corner"/call the lady names. We go read her own tale soon

2 Likes

Re: Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman by BruncleZuma: 11:37am On Jan 15, 2018
Whaaaaa!
Re: Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman by seunny4lif(m): 11:38am On Jan 15, 2018
Yoruba demon don do am again grin grin

Fear Yoruba
The fear of Yoruba demons is the beginning of Wisdom grin grin
My people flee from Yoruba guys

4 Likes

Re: Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman by ifyan(m): 11:38am On Jan 15, 2018
Hmm is it that some peo[right][/right]ple don't know their suppose partner during dating.

Anyway sha the Yoruba demon play smart move on you because from what you wrote you look money lover ( still talking about taxi change ).
angry sady
There are always three sides of a story.

Side chick na wetin u b naaa

1 Like

Re: Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman by Fatherly: 11:39am On Jan 15, 2018
Men! Beware of women!
Re: Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman by NIGHTMAREOO7: 11:39am On Jan 15, 2018
this is not what u should be proud of..
But see yorubas taking glory over it.. SMH.
Do u know they kind of trauma this lady could be passing through right now. That could even kill her or make her insane

later they will say other tribes support evil.
Rubbish

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman by Thisis2raw(m): 11:39am On Jan 15, 2018
Suits someof this girls right
Re: Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman by sirBLUNT: 11:39am On Jan 15, 2018
missjoy29 what can you say about this gentle wolf in a sheep's clothing...
Re: Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman by Oxster(m): 11:39am On Jan 15, 2018
drestoneokuta:

I will say it is foolishness on the man's part. The fact that you spent money on a lady doesn't automatically make her yours!. In short every money you have spent on a woman other than your wife (family) to gain lustful pleasure is a WASTE! The money only count when you are married!

This one is very stupid

U geh person in mind to marry wey u com no say u have to make or pimped her to your taste or make her better,,after much she com leave you....Nah so u open mouth de talk that TRASH??

You are very stupid once again

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman by Oxster(m): 11:41am On Jan 15, 2018
Chikita66:
She should just move on, God saved her from marrying a fool.

If no be other thing en pain am joor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married / At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? / 7 Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid When Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.