Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,212 members, 7,818,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 (50113 Views)

Ocean Deep Drilling ESV Nigeria Limited Engineer Trainee Program 2017/2018 / Apply For The Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Management Trainee Program 2017 / Ncdmb/samsung Heavy Industries Welding Training Program 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by prettyamebo: 8:04am On May 23, 2017
Eadeola3:

I've asked for direction.. Email me so we can talk

quote author=prettyamebo post=56760380]

I sent a mail to you but didnt get a reply. Pls send d directions on how to get to the test venue from Ajah. Just quote me, I'll get it
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by Tigris007: 8:55am On May 23, 2017
prettyamebo:

I sent a mail to you but didnt get a reply. Pls send d directions on how to get to the test venue from Ajah. Just quote me, I'll get it

grin let me help.
When is your test?

You can get oshodi bus from ajah.

Get down an iyana-oworo (that place peeps hustle to enter private cars going mainland grin)

Enter ikorodu (private car/bus).

Stop at ilupeju

Cross the road to the other side.

You will most likely (see me waiting for you grin) as you would likely be in front of jkk building.

Expect dragnet questions(did kpmg there).

Relax... cool

"He who ask questions never loses his way"
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by heavenisreal18: 8:55am On May 23, 2017
[quote author=walexluv post=56787307]

Call dat number...
Please feel free to contact us for any further clarifications you may have on (+23412706336) or lasgip@mactayconsulting.com Thank you and we look forward to meeting again.

Kind regards,

Thank you
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by BEAMBOR13(f): 9:21am On May 23, 2017
please, is there any Nairalander at the test venue.
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by prettyamebo: 9:36am On May 23, 2017
Tigris007:

grin let me help.
When is your test?

You can get oshodi bus from ajah.

Get down an iyana-oworo (that place peeps hustle to enter private cars going mainland grin)

Enter ikorodu (private car/bus).

Stop at ilupeju

Cross the road to the other side.

You will most likely (see me waiting for you grin) as you would likely be in front of jkk building.

Expect dragnet questions(did kpmg there).

Relax... cool

"He who ask questions never loses his way"

Lol. Thanks. My test is for 2pm. Urs?,

1 Like

Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by walexluv: 10:14am On May 23, 2017
Please how can I locate the venue from Oshodi

1 Like

Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by Tigris007: 10:42am On May 23, 2017
prettyamebo:

Lol. Thanks. My test is for 2pm. Urs?,

Same cool

Believe you are on your way....let me go and prepare myself at the gate for your triumphal entry... grin
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by Tigris007: 10:51am On May 23, 2017
walexluv:
Please how can I locate the venue from Oshodi

If you can get ikorodu bus, anthony, or ikeja, onipanu bus at oshodi.....look for the cheapest that will drop you at ilupeju amongst these buses.

Once you stop at ilupeju. Cross to the other side of the road...you are likely to be in front of jkk building itself.

Wait! cool pray b4 you leave your house grin. You'll need it.
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by walexluv: 10:53am On May 23, 2017
Tigris007:

If you can get ikorodu bus, anthony, or ikeja, onipanu bus at oshodi.....look for the cheapest that will drop you at ilupeju amongst these buses.

Once you stop at ilupeju. Cross to the other side of the road...you are likely to be in front of jkk building itself.

Wait! cool pray b4 you leave your house grin. You'll need it.

Tanks

1 Like

Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by profdos(m): 10:55am On May 23, 2017
please have does for 10am started. on my way
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by heavenisreal18: 11:13am On May 23, 2017
Pls how do I locate JFK house from Agege .pls oo ..
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by prettyamebo: 11:14am On May 23, 2017
Tigris007:

Same cool

Believe you are on your way....let me go and prepare myself at the gate for your triumphal entry... grin

Lol. Yeye. I'm on my way
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by Tigris007: 11:47am On May 23, 2017
heavenisreal18:
Pls how do I locate JFK house from Agege .pls oo

Your own no be problem at all grin

Get ojota bus from agege. If you find maryland bus, all the better.

From ojota....you can get straight to onipanu/anthony/townplanning. From townplanning you can trek to jkk building. Dont be tempted to enter bike.

I made the mist...once.

Wait. cool realax...God is in control.
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by Tigris007: 11:51am On May 23, 2017
To all those that didn't get an invite. Relax.... God is in control.

All things work together for good to them that love the lord cool. Cheerup and smile.

I know some-one that has had nothing concrete for 5 years.. . grin. Don't tell him he told you.

Cheer up!!!!!
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by heavenisreal18: 12:04pm On May 23, 2017
Tigris007:

Your own no be problem at all grin

Get ojota bus from agege. If you find maryland bus, all the better.

From ojota....you can get straight to onipanu/anthony/townplanning. From townplanning you can trek to jkk building. Dont be tempted to enter bike.

I made the mist...once.

Wait. cool realax...God is in control.

Thank you
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by kristen12(f): 12:11pm On May 23, 2017
I did my interview on Friday but I've not gotten an invite yet. I just hope I'm not alone
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by damiflex(m): 12:20pm On May 23, 2017
hey guys, how was your test. mine is for 2pm.
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by Bamidele539: 1:37pm On May 23, 2017
kristen12:
I did my interview on Friday but I've not gotten an invite yet. I just hope I'm not alone
same here...just hope dey remember to send us notification based on invitation for an aptitude test
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by yorex2011: 3:29pm On May 23, 2017
Hope our tests went well grin
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by sheffy87: 5:33pm On May 23, 2017
Hello friends,if u ve not gotten any msg as regard d test invite,thank ur star.oooooo..!afterall u knw waste money goo.....!those guys go make u feel lik a failure by d tym u r though with your test......!on top of how much,just because of 3 mnth paid intern, they r making things so difficult for graduates..!nawa.oooooo!!!!!! U GO FEAR DIA QUANTITATIVE AND VERBAL REASONING QUESTIONS.....!people con strong face after test, No any smilling face at all.....!onagbara.ooooooo!
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by sheffy87: 5:35pm On May 23, 2017
yorex2011:

Over tough dey worry dat test!! cheesy
yorex2011:

Over tough dey worry dat test!!
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 23, 2017
sheffy87:

Over tough dey worry dat test!! cheesy

Over tough dey worry dat test!!

lol... Let's just be hopeful...na tumbutumbu I use for the quantitative....That time is too short to start solving...they should know some of us have left calculations long ago...
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by hamzytiny(m): 6:01pm On May 23, 2017
Thought Lagos state said dis stuff na internship program. Next tym dem go kw who 2 dey give recruitment process. Una weldone sir
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by CallofDuty(m): 6:04pm On May 23, 2017
the test was difficult!!!!
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 23, 2017
CallofDuty:
That the test was difficult for you does not mean it was difficult for another grin grin grin ..this is where experience beats the use of brain or imagination..if u don write aptitude test tire ..u go know say those questions where lifted verbatim from a popular test site.. grin grin grin....well..it was click click click for me.. cheesy cheesy cheesy wink

Oh... You were the guy that was done in Ten minutes.... Well let's wait for the outcome... Best of Luck
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by HonOlagrace: 6:40pm On May 23, 2017
Lol... The test was funny grin I logged nd saw 60mins thinking it's for quan&verb respectively, so I took my time in answering... After 35mins,i checked d left handle carefully only to realize d 60mins is for both stages #WHAT!!! I sharply finished 20 questions in Quan in 10mins nd answered d Verbal in less than 20mins. The verbal was OK just that it looks as thou we dey do spelling bee competition (would ve read my dictionary well, instead of GMAT) bt all is well, expecting a favorable response from them.
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by sirbiolee(m): 10:37pm On May 23, 2017
God go help all of us... Iyanu ma happen soon
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by clemdo: 12:50am On May 24, 2017
I didn't get test invite, I'm thinking maybe because I tender neco result because it was stated that we should come with waec result for the interview
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by Tee24: 6:17am On May 24, 2017
adebayooye:

Oh... You were the guy that was done in Ten minutes.... Well let's wait for the outcome... Best of Luck
@callofduty please what's the name of the popular test site so that it will be useful to us in the future.
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by kemisho: 1:25pm On May 24, 2017
pls i did my interview on 13th still waiting for the invite for test any one in my shoes
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 24, 2017
Those hoping for a second test shud pls focus deir hope on sumtin else dats meaningful cuz dere iz no second test.. And cum to think of it this program is not sumtin one can die for.. So try sumtin else before u end up frustrated nd depressed nd i heard its just 500 candidates dey need xo many of us will loose it.. undecided undecided
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by viviansteph: 3:45pm On May 24, 2017
Tribalism comes to play...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Top 5 Nigerian Construction Companies To Work For. / Why Are Nigerians Scared Of G.N.L.D / Man Fries Garri Wearing Suit To Protest High Level Of Unemployment In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.