Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,681 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 (50157 Views)

Ocean Deep Drilling ESV Nigeria Limited Engineer Trainee Program 2017/2018 / Apply For The Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Management Trainee Program 2017 / Ncdmb/samsung Heavy Industries Welding Training Program 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by Imoksp(m): 2:52pm On May 20, 2017
Sup. Have you done the interview at Mactay house in lekki before getting the invite at JKK house.Pls, keep me informed. thank you
HonOlagrace:
Just got an invite from Mactay for the LASG aptitude test on Tuesday... Pls. who knows d format of dia aptitude test?!
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by chosen22: 4:52pm On May 20, 2017
I don't know if this test will be done in batches as was the case of the interview or is everyone expected to write the test the same day? because I know of somebody who went for the interview but haven't received test invite. Is there any one with a valuable info regarding that.
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by Injiggerwolf(m): 6:24pm On May 20, 2017
Hello pals,

I don't know if there is anyone that got the aptitude test information via SMS without the Mail,......
( I got the SMS, I didn't get the Email)

I really want to know what the message in the email sent contain,...

Please I will appreciate any response regarding that ASAP. thanks
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by jfadebowale: 6:50pm On May 20, 2017
Injiggerwolf:
Hello pals,

I don't know if there is anyone that got the aptitude test information via SMS without the Mail,......

Please try and refresh your email. Check your spam too
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by Bamidele539: 7:21pm On May 20, 2017
I had my interview at MacTay house on saturday and i'm yet to get an invite for the aptitude test...is anyone having this problem as well....

Abi assist to hire picked few people based on this recruitment process....?
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by Bamidele539: 8:05pm On May 20, 2017
chosen22:
I don't know if this test will be done in batches as was the case of the interview or is everyone expected to write the test the same day? because I know of somebody who went for the interview but haven't received test invite. Is there any one with a valuable info regarding that.

Boss me self dey wonder, when did you had your interview...? Cos I did mine on saturday(a week ago).....
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by Transcends: 8:09pm On May 20, 2017
Injiggerwolf:
Hello pals,

If you're using a PC to check your mail, kindly check it under "Promotions"
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by myke92(m): 8:42pm On May 20, 2017
chosen22:

I m wondering too o.. Did they select specific people from the interview or is the aptitude test going to be in batches?
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by Bamidele539: 8:58pm On May 20, 2017
myke92:

I m wondering too o.. Did they select specific people from the interview or is the aptitude test going to be in batches?
boss, lets be hopeful, maybe the test will be carried out in batches, serially, or randomly who knows..
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by Eadeola3(f): 9:06pm On May 20, 2017
12th of may.... Last week Friday
quote author=ajabani4allah post=56691766]

Pls which day did you do your interview?[/quote]
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by Aloedamz(f): 9:02am On May 21, 2017
Mystic20:

I didn't have that problem...try copying and pasting your username and password

Av tried the copy n paste of the password... It's not working still... I even sent a mail to their site, it's not delivering
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by ajabani4allah(m): 10:40am On May 21, 2017
Eadeola3:
12th of may.... Last week Friday
quote author=ajabani4allah post=56691766]

Pls which day did you do your interview?

Did my interview on Mon. 15th of May, still expecting invitation for aptitude test
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by yorex2011: 1:15pm On May 21, 2017
Aloedamz:

Av tried the copy n paste of the password... It's not working still... I even sent a mail to their site, it's not delivering
Which address did you send a mail to?
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by yembabs231(m): 2:32pm On May 21, 2017
yorex2011:

Bro, please do you know if aptitude test would be in batches like it was for the interview? because I'm yet to get the invitation for the aptitude test.
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by Tigris007: 2:50pm On May 21, 2017
O boy!!!! I need help oo. I uploaded "gbege" as my profile picture. Don't know if its possible to reupload anoda pics. HELP OOO!!!!
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by yorex2011: 2:51pm On May 21, 2017
Tigris007:
O boy!!!! I need help oo. I uploaded "gbege" as my profile picture. Don't know if its possible to reupload anoda pics. HELP OOO!!!!

lolzz grin grin grin

na nude pics you upload oga J ?? shocked

I just dey try imagine the kind image wey dey cause you to fear like this

why not send a mail?
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by africo13610(m): 4:27pm On May 21, 2017
Those dat ave be called for the test, is dere any1 who just finish service among you?
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by Aloedamz(f): 4:42pm On May 21, 2017
yorex2011:
D mail that was used to send mails to applicants
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by yorex2011: 4:58pm On May 21, 2017
Aloedamz:

D mail that was used to send mails to applicants
Ok..
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by Injiggerwolf(m): 8:53pm On May 21, 2017
Thanks bro, really appreciates this,

though I ve tried and checked spam message, nothing still.....

I resides in Lekki phase 1 and I will make enquiries from the MacTay team tomorrow
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by Injiggerwolf(m): 9:07pm On May 21, 2017
Thanks bro

Though I checked through my PC now, the promotions, socials, and spam messages, still not there

Though I resolved to meet the MacTay team tomorrow by God's grace, their office is closer to where I resides, for more enquiries

Besides

Someone that has been in our shoes tried to describe how the aptitude test will look like

....which about how to develop a business plan on the sector we are interested in, and if we are given financial capital of like #500,000 to start the business,...... how will you go about it?
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by yorex2011: 9:22pm On May 21, 2017
Injiggerwolf:
Thanks bro, really appreciates this,

though I ve tried and checked spam message, nothing still.....

I resides in Lekki phase 1 and I will make enquiries from the MacTay team tomorrow
Why not send a mail?
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by Nobody: 7:09am On May 22, 2017
Please how do I get to Anthony from Oshodi
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by Eadeola3(f): 9:25am On May 22, 2017
I was at Mactay Group today and was told the test is only slated for tomorrow.
Although in three or four months, another might hold but I'm not sure if it will still be the Lagos Internship program.
Please who stays around Ajah n is going to Ilupeju tomorrow?
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by prettyamebo: 9:49am On May 22, 2017
Eadeola3:
Although in three or four months, another might hold but I'm not sure if it will still be the Lagos Internship program.

Hi, I stay around Ajah and will be going to Illupeju tomorrow.
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by Eadeola3(f): 10:15am On May 22, 2017
Let's go together.... I no saaabi road

prettyamebo:

Hi, I stay around Ajah and will be going to Illupeju tomorrow.
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by Eadeola3(f): 10:20am On May 22, 2017
There's ollnly one batch

quote author=chosen22 post=56711561]I don't know if this test will be done in batches as was the case of the interview or is everyone expected to write the test the same day? because I know of somebody who went for the interview but haven't received test invite. Is there any one with a valuable info regarding that.[/quote]
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by prettyamebo: 10:29am On May 22, 2017
[quote author=Eadeola3 post=56759974] Let's go together.... I no saaabi road

Lol. I think say u sabi o. Me sef na jjc
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by Eadeola3(f): 10:36am On May 22, 2017
I've asked for direction.. Email me so we can talk

quote author=prettyamebo post=56760380][/quote]
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by tuesyvick(f): 11:05am On May 22, 2017
tunddy:
Pls how do they notify successful applicant that will come 4 the interview??....is it through the email or what ??

By mail and sms
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by tuesyvick(f): 11:15am On May 22, 2017
Eadeola3:
Am here. You can mail me @tuesyvick@gmail.com
Re: The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 by NUPITECH: 1:04pm On May 22, 2017
VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY !!! VACANCY!!!!
APPLY RIGHT NOW FOR A MARKETING JOB IN HARMONY CSI LTD "A REAL ESTATE COMPANY".HARMONY IS RECRUITING MARKETERS FOR HER NEWLY ESTABLISH OFFICE IN LAGOS,NIGERIA
My company "HARMONY CSI LTD" is a real estate firm with wide dream of expanding her product of SALES OF LANDED PROPERTIES AND PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
decided to seek the EMPLOYMENT and RECRUITMENT of MARKETERS who will be train and oriented by the Professional trainers.
Interested individual should send his/her CV to:RECRUITMENTSATHCSILTD@GMAIL.COM and also call this nos 08029284268 or 08055841496 for confirmation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Fries Garri Wearing Suit To Protest High Level Of Unemployment In Nigeria / Why Are Nigerians Scared Of G.N.L.D / GTB Aptitude Test 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.