Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,323 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Honest Responses Please : Is It Okay If I Call Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Honest Responses Please : Is It Okay If I Call Him (1756 Views)

10 Naija Women Were Asked If A Man’s “size” Mattered- Their Responses Are Surpri / Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? / Is It Okay If I Date My Friend's Ex Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honest Responses Please : Is It Okay If I Call Him by chemali: 11:12pm On Dec 28, 2009
cry
Re: Honest Responses Please : Is It Okay If I Call Him by safeact(m): 11:20pm On Dec 28, 2009
Lol, cal me instead. R u hooked?
Re: Honest Responses Please : Is It Okay If I Call Him by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 28, 2009
If you're really that eager, I see no harm in wishing him a happy new year, wish him the best then leave it at that smiley

Although, if you don't mind me asking, what was the reason behind him dumping you?
Re: Honest Responses Please : Is It Okay If I Call Him by sugarpp: 11:27pm On Dec 28, 2009
if it makes u feel better call him but u mite nt hear wat u want to embarassed one thing bout guys is if they miss u they will call, sometimes u jst hv 2 accept the reality of things n move on. Pele cry
Re: Honest Responses Please : Is It Okay If I Call Him by coolier(f): 11:31pm On Dec 28, 2009
You agreed not to communicate, don't call him. But if it's that hard for you to bear send him a text instead and see if he calls.
Re: Honest Responses Please : Is It Okay If I Call Him by freecocoa(f): 11:46pm On Dec 28, 2009
I dnt tink u shld call him since he's d 1 hu ended it,i gues he also sugestd nt 2 comunicate wt eachoda & since u guyz just broke up i belive wateva made him brkup wt u is stil in his head,jst giv him tym & space.if he's urs he'll com arnd.i cnt blive am actualy sayin ds 2 u,u sound lyk me a few mnths ago bt am ova it now,its jst a mata of tym,seriously doug i knw wat am sayin.talk abt xperience baby.
Re: Honest Responses Please : Is It Okay If I Call Him by chemali: 12:48am On Dec 29, 2009
he was the one that ended the relationship and it was me that told him that he should not call or text me again. i said this because i was really hurt and i was only putting on a front. he was not happy about this but when i kept insisting that all forms of communication should cease, he said if that is what i want, he will accept it.

but its been soo hard for me. i have been crying almost everyday.
Re: Honest Responses Please : Is It Okay If I Call Him by firedancer(f): 12:56am On Dec 29, 2009
awww, how sad i think you shld just call him but dont whine or complain or snap just be straight nd impersonal the-am- just -checking -on you thingy wish him a happy nu' year and byebye if he still wants to talk to u he ll return ur call, simple

1 Like

Re: Honest Responses Please : Is It Okay If I Call Him by iice(f): 6:53am On Dec 29, 2009
It is ok to call.
Re: Honest Responses Please : Is It Okay If I Call Him by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 29, 2009
Why didnt you call? Maybe it's the same reason he didnt.

As long as there's no hidden remorse, then you should call and wish each other a merry christmas. And a happy new year.
Re: Honest Responses Please : Is It Okay If I Call Him by iyapony(m): 7:38am On Dec 29, 2009
@ chemali

there is nothing wrong with calling someone to wish them well, but if he is rude to you, make sure that is your last call to him. you dont want him to think you are desperate.
Re: Honest Responses Please : Is It Okay If I Call Him by TOYOSI20(f): 7:55am On Dec 29, 2009
I don’t blame u one bit for feeling like u feeling, . . .i mean after all u have been in a “beautiful relationship”

according to u, for the past two years, . . .

But why did he chose to end any form of communication btw y’all cold turkey like that??

. .seems real strange. . . . .real strange.

*Sighs* . . . .well if calling him to wish him compliments of the season, would give u some kinda closure, then go for it, . . .

And if he insist on being a jerk, . . .then honey lose his dam*n number!!!

Best wishes to yah! smiley
Re: Honest Responses Please : Is It Okay If I Call Him by dayokanu(m): 8:01am On Dec 29, 2009
Been ages
Re: Honest Responses Please : Is It Okay If I Call Him by HIO4: 8:05am On Dec 29, 2009
If you don't "need" to call him, don't.

Bear in mind that he is not interested in salvaging a friendship, and you both agreed not to communicate with each other.
If you wish to say A Merry Christmas out of boredom to someone, go to your next door neighbor or something.
It's obvious he doesn't care.  You better wipe the cluster of emotions from your eyes and move on.
Re: Honest Responses Please : Is It Okay If I Call Him by LordReed(m): 8:37am On Dec 29, 2009
Forget it. Don't call him. U'll only be furthering ur own hurt.
Re: Honest Responses Please : Is It Okay If I Call Him by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 29, 2009
call him, am sure he's feeling the same way, but some men are way too proud.
Re: Honest Responses Please : Is It Okay If I Call Him by adagz01(m): 10:38am On Dec 29, 2009
from ur statement u guys hav been 2gether 4 2 yrs.i see no harm in calling him just 2 say 'HI',happy xmass.ordinary friendship can still continue after brokeup,this is a free world anyway.
Re: Honest Responses Please : Is It Okay If I Call Him by freecocoa(f): 10:40am On Dec 29, 2009
If u tink caln him wil mak u beta den cal him bt i tink u'll b doin urself more harm dan gud.
Re: Honest Responses Please : Is It Okay If I Call Him by echobee(f): 10:45am On Dec 29, 2009
follow ur heart
Re: Honest Responses Please : Is It Okay If I Call Him by LordReed(m): 10:56am On Dec 29, 2009
rokiatu:

call him, am sure he's feeling the same way, but some men are way too proud.

He called it off. If he is interested he'll call her back. No point in her making herself upset if he turns nasty on the phone (since he broke it up he could accuse her of stalking).
Re: Honest Responses Please : Is It Okay If I Call Him by amyliajane(f): 11:04am On Dec 29, 2009
hmmmmmm, hrt brk, so hard, thats true, she might not like wat she'll hear on the phone. sad sad sad sad
Re: Honest Responses Please : Is It Okay If I Call Him by lovemoi2(f): 11:07am On Dec 29, 2009
1) he broke up with you meaning he ended the relationship

2) he dint call you

well this will be hard to hear, but the dude aint in to you anymore so u gata move on
cos if u call him, u will even feel worst
Re: Honest Responses Please : Is It Okay If I Call Him by frijos(m): 12:54pm On Dec 29, 2009
I suggest u give him some space. I suspect that's all he needs right now. There's no suspense in the relationship. both of u r easily predictable! as a result no passion. i guess he got bored and now wants to catch a new fun (2 bad) but u really need to give him some space. if he loves u he'll come back and if u've been a better girl than any of the girls he's going to meet he'll compare and contrast and then come back to u. but why do u guys always make this mistakes and come here whining and complaining?
Re: Honest Responses Please : Is It Okay If I Call Him by Enoyoh: 12:57pm On Dec 29, 2009
@Poster
If I were you, I wont call him but if you think this will make you feel beter
go ahead and call him. Dont allow what you will hear to upset you more.
He may not sound nice.

Good luck Girl
Re: Honest Responses Please : Is It Okay If I Call Him by jaybee3(m): 1:00pm On Dec 29, 2009
what happens if you call or text and he ignores u?
It seems you are still in love with this dude and if so it might help if we actually know the reason why he broke up with u.
Sometimes some things are meant to be buried forever
Re: Honest Responses Please : Is It Okay If I Call Him by Mimicole(f): 3:46pm On Dec 29, 2009
Gurl DO NOT call him. Notin gd wil come out of dt call, don't even send a teeny tiny txt msg. Just move on n look on d brighter side; u'll meet someone who cud b beta n u'll b stronger 4it. It pays 2 b emotionally strong, so many hurdles it wil help u cross in life. Just indulge urself in any positive tin that'll give u pleasure. U'll soon b ova him, i assure u.
Re: Honest Responses Please : Is It Okay If I Call Him by omega25red(m): 3:56pm On Dec 29, 2009
i was once in a bad relationship and when it ended, i called her for the last time on new years eve to wish her a happy new year and it hurt so bad because i cared about the girl but at that moment, i was leaving her in the past year. After that call i never looked back i didn't call her, i didnt try to meet up with her. she even tried to get back together which i wanted but i was just not doing that again.
I say all this to say that you can call but if you do make it a call of closure. The pain of being dumped and alone will be there but it will pass and life will be good again
Re: Honest Responses Please : Is It Okay If I Call Him by platinumnk(f): 3:59pm On Dec 29, 2009
Doesnt hurt to call. wink
Re: Honest Responses Please : Is It Okay If I Call Him by chemali: 8:02pm On Dec 29, 2009
i dont think i will call.

he called the relationship off which literally means he dumped me cry . . . that alone is soooo embarrassing and it hurts so much.
Re: Honest Responses Please : Is It Okay If I Call Him by LordReed(m): 8:32pm On Dec 29, 2009
chemali:

he called the relationship off which literally means he dumped me cry . . . that alone is soooo embarrassing and it hurts so much.

Dats it girl! Just give urself time u'll heal. Believe it wit all ur heart.
Re: Honest Responses Please : Is It Okay If I Call Him by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 29, 2009
chemali:

eeyah, sorry eh

After two years, I'm sure you've met someone better undecided
Re: Honest Responses Please : Is It Okay If I Call Him by mamagee3(f): 8:35pm On Dec 29, 2009
Call him if you want to
It's all well
. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Does It Take So Much For Her To Be With Me? (Matured Minds Pls) / It's Not Beauty But Character That Defines A Woman... / He Is Accusing His Girlfriend Of Having Spirit Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.