Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,421 members, 7,853,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:17 AM

Beautiful Lady Who Graduated With Third Class Shares Her Touching Story (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Beautiful Lady Who Graduated With Third Class Shares Her Touching Story (Photos) (54732 Views)

I Made A Third Class Now I Have An Msc About To Apply For My Phd / South African Lady Celebrates Househelp Who Graduated With Degree In Psychology / Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Lady Who Graduated With Third Class Shares Her Touching Story (Photos) by tonychristopher: 2:27pm On Apr 07, 2017
kilokeys:

I just came out a ban.. But I don't mind going back.

Haven't u heard the conventional education system of the world is failing.. Unlike that of Finland, for instance.

You can't judge pple based on their grades.

I can't even start waiting words on you. No curse left in my bank. But u are backward negative and the stench of ur ignorance is surprising.

Been out of school for 7 years.. (on my 3rd job) I can tell u nobody dwells on the issue of grades past the interview stage, and many jobs do not go through that stage if they need what you got to offer.. There is a meeting and kaboom.. U have the job.. Credentials are submitted for just official reasons.

I was on my own some few days ago....I came out with 2.2 not that I wasn't intelligent but I didn't want to bribe any lecturer and didn't do that

Some peeps saw my profile on LinkedIn and they always do that....I turned down an offer last year

This dude called me and told me they wanted me that if I had 2.1

I asked him that is it 2.1 they need or experience and capacity to do the job ? He laughed and told me to forward my works.... I told him to Google me and see citations

So I have come to realise it's not all about grades but capacity to do the work

Left for me I will like to employ 3rd class only
Re: Beautiful Lady Who Graduated With Third Class Shares Her Touching Story (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 2:28pm On Apr 07, 2017
kilokeys:

I just came out a ban.. But I don't mind going back.

Haven't u heard the conventional education system of the world is failing.. Unlike that of Finland, for instance.

You can't judge pple based on their grades.

I can't even start waiting words on you. No curse left in my bank. But u are backward negative and the stench of ur ignorance is surprising.

Been out of school for 7 years.. (on my 3rd job) I can tell u nobody dwells on the issue of grades past the interview stage, and many jobs do not go through that stage if they need what you got to offer.. There is a meeting and kaboom.. U have the job.. Credentials are submitted for just official reasons.
Can't stop laughing at the emboldened cheesy
Re: Beautiful Lady Who Graduated With Third Class Shares Her Touching Story (Photos) by blank(f): 2:29pm On Apr 07, 2017
HAH:
Serious people that get low grade in school always excel, because they will always try to prove the people wrong, that the certificate they carry is not true colour to match their performance, this leads me to this story

in 2001 my bank organised an aptitude test, because no grade wa specified specified 3rd class holders too wrote the exams, there were first class too, out of about 300 that wrote the exam only 5 people passed and the highest is a person with a 3rd class, non of the 1st class passed when they were invited to interview he was asked how did you pass the test despite having 3rd class he said my class of degree propels me to excel always and prove to my family and friend that am good, our MD was so impressed with him and was offered employment at the bank training school he wa also one of the best he made (MT) and got double promotion, the guy promotion was steady until he became a manager in less than 10 years, there after he left now has a successful company in addition to MBA an PGD he did while working.

Always try to turn disadvantage to advantage a sky is your limit, and as an employer I honestly don't look at grades but what you can offer and how intelligent you are not how brilliant because an intelligent person extrapolate while a brilliant person is garbage in garbage out, if you are seeking employment display intelligence n brilliance or certificate

You work in a bank and write like this? Could barely understand you.
Re: Beautiful Lady Who Graduated With Third Class Shares Her Touching Story (Photos) by tonychristopher: 2:30pm On Apr 07, 2017
iwadobo:

My former boss has a first class in economics and i have a second class lower. However, whenever he was issued a query from head office , I usually answered the query for him as he certainly do not know how to put his thought on paper. To add to it, since the bank asked us to go home, he hasn't been able to use his head to think of what to do to help himself. But look at me today, even before the bank asked us to go, I was able to use my brain and created some really good stuff for myself. What matters is the brain, not the paper.

Pls tell iya funke that the bottles of beers and the pepper soup is on me

Do you want a fresh girl....It's also on me

You made a serious point

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Who Graduated With Third Class Shares Her Touching Story (Photos) by pinkpant: 2:31pm On Apr 07, 2017
Her story is inspiring
Re: Beautiful Lady Who Graduated With Third Class Shares Her Touching Story (Photos) by tonychristopher: 2:31pm On Apr 07, 2017
MikaSoko:
May God bless you for this encouraging word. Yes there is hope

Right

iwadobo:

My former boss has a first class in economics and i have a second class lower. However, whenever he was issued a query from head office , I usually answered the query for him as he certainly do not know how to put his thought on paper. To add to it, since the bank asked us to go home, he hasn't been able to use his head to think of what to do to help himself. But look at me today, even before the bank asked us to go, I was able to use my brain and created some really good stuff for myself. What matters is the brain, not the paper.

Pls tell iya funke that the bottles of beers and the pepper soup is on me

Do you want a fresh girl....It's also on me

You made a serious point

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Who Graduated With Third Class Shares Her Touching Story (Photos) by 2shur: 2:32pm On Apr 07, 2017
I graj with a third classand im making it big.
Wtf ia this certificate ish.
We all knw naija is a big cheat.
U block
Lie
Spy
Just to get 1st class
In the end.
U got nothing 2yur name

Make more money.
Fuc wat haters say
Re: Beautiful Lady Who Graduated With Third Class Shares Her Touching Story (Photos) by iwadobo: 2:32pm On Apr 07, 2017
Sirpaul:
when you fail you will surely have excuses...............

Failing in school is not the ultimate failure, but failing in life. From what i could decipher, the lady is very successful in her life , even more than you with a first class. Poverty can make you have low grade, but it can never quench your urge for success. I am a living testimony.

The iPad and iPhone you hold in your hand were created by a school drop out. In the 80s when those who reaso like you took over Apple from a school failure, Apple was in ruin until they were forced to recall the school failure . Since his return, Apple has become a bluechip company .

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Who Graduated With Third Class Shares Her Touching Story (Photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 07, 2017
NnamdiKanu:
Your grade doesn't determine what you will be in life... if a NEPA bill certificate terrorist can be president of the zoo... Nothing is impossible in the zoo...All hail IPOB
A zoo you're part of. grin

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Who Graduated With Third Class Shares Her Touching Story (Photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 07, 2017
Every single student in my undergraduate class was the top student in secondary school. University is a battle of local champions. Nothing to see here.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Who Graduated With Third Class Shares Her Touching Story (Photos) by tonychristopher: 2:33pm On Apr 07, 2017
blank:

English isn't his father's language and he isn't an English teacher but an Enterprise person

Intelligences isn't measured by the grammar spoken

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Lady Who Graduated With Third Class Shares Her Touching Story (Photos) by CellTabRepairs: 2:34pm On Apr 07, 2017
Your certificate don't define you. Study hard nevertheless and make good grades. But don't stop there.
Are you yet to get this bestselling resource? Before now,this tech-support segment was hidden knowledge. Now, you have a chance with the WORLD's first ever complete manual on cell/smartphone technology and its repairs. GET IT NOW! Visit Amazon marketplaces, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc

Just click name tag, view and get it right away! #NoDull

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Who Graduated With Third Class Shares Her Touching Story (Photos) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 07, 2017
iwadobo:

Gbam. Which first class are we talking about self? First class from Nigeria universities? Those things are mere rubbish being given to those who can cramm very well . Look at most of them after school, they don't even have the ability to think. Good students graduate with low grades in Nigeria because they tend to make some difference by not just memorising what they were told in school and pour them back to their lecturers . I'm a witness.
seriously man, My department didn't make sense. The lecturers don't know how to teach. poor equipment, we taught ourselves everything we know. it's simply garbage in garbage out, imagine running software codes on the blackboard. At the end, the students still have to undergo months of training in NIIT, afrihub etc. Sometimes I just wish that I pulled out in my 200L and use my school fees for business. what's the point of having a certificate when you can't compete well with your mates in other schools.

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Who Graduated With Third Class Shares Her Touching Story (Photos) by chuggy(m): 2:40pm On Apr 07, 2017
Sirpaul:
when you fail you will surely have excuses...............
Word
Re: Beautiful Lady Who Graduated With Third Class Shares Her Touching Story (Photos) by iwadobo: 2:40pm On Apr 07, 2017
blank:

Where did he say he works with a bank? I was the one that said i worked with a bank. Go, I pray thee, and treat your malaria before it seriously affect your brain. You are somehow beside yourself. Pele oooo

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Who Graduated With Third Class Shares Her Touching Story (Photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 07, 2017
so in other words?? wetin you dey talk abeg
Re: Beautiful Lady Who Graduated With Third Class Shares Her Touching Story (Photos) by lobiologs(m): 2:42pm On Apr 07, 2017
I'M SURE THOSE TURTLE FACED HICCUPS THAT COMMENTED ON THE 1ST PAGE DIDN'T READ HER STORY WELL ENOUGH, SHE'S NOT SAYING GETTING A THIRD CLASS IS A GOOD THING BUT THAT YOU SHOULDN'T LET IT DEFINE WHAT YOU BECOME OR WANT TO BECOME. WHEN SOMEONE SAYS SHE WOULD HAVE DONE BETTER IN TECHNICAL CLASSES INSTEAD OF SCIENCE CLASSES THAT MEANS SHE KNEW HER THIRD CLASS RESULT WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH. BIRD BRAINS WOULD JUST COME ON HERE AND SPIT RIDICULOUS NONSENSE ALL IN THE NAME OF COMMENTING. I HIT MY PALM ON MY FACE ANYTIME I SEE EDUCATED ILLITERATES ACT EVEN MORE STUPID THAN HUMANLY POSSIBLE.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Who Graduated With Third Class Shares Her Touching Story (Photos) by megareal: 2:43pm On Apr 07, 2017
Polyphony:

i disagree. I graduated with second class upper division. my target was first class but, along the way, i developed interest in music production. I had the best grades in my first year. thing is, I lost interest in my course of study (computer science) and focused more on learning how to compose music.
I'm happy that I followed my heart and things are going well for me.

Disagree over what? Encouraging others not to take mediocrity as achievement?

My interest in school wasn't my preferred course but I graduated extra well. My passion is writing, music and entertainment generally. I used that to make extra money while in school.

My view is, when you endeavour to get admission into school, use that time to learn. Not everyone pursuing their passion will blow. Sometimes a course you hated studying can take you places. We don't really know what life holds for us future wise. Just get a good degree and other things will fall into place.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Who Graduated With Third Class Shares Her Touching Story (Photos) by kilokeys(m): 2:47pm On Apr 07, 2017
iyamchee:

I thought we were gonna have a mature argument here without having to result to insulting each other.....
Its obvious you know Im saying the truth...
So just carry your bad blood and go

U clearly do not know the meaning to that word.

See attachment below.. U are neither.

Re: Beautiful Lady Who Graduated With Third Class Shares Her Touching Story (Photos) by wildchild1: 2:51pm On Apr 07, 2017
congrats

Check my signature for your football jerseys (Easter promo is on)
Re: Beautiful Lady Who Graduated With Third Class Shares Her Touching Story (Photos) by Bowwow11(m): 2:54pm On Apr 07, 2017
Atleast she can still go for her masters degree and av a good grade if she read heard. all the best dear dont give up dreams
Re: Beautiful Lady Who Graduated With Third Class Shares Her Touching Story (Photos) by iwadobo: 2:54pm On Apr 07, 2017
Philinho:
I see her employing first class soon.....A university owner who starts with HND is now employing professors

Oyedepo only has OND in architecture, but he has many professors working for him . What of Atiku, the same thing. Atiku has just OND in local government education.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Who Graduated With Third Class Shares Her Touching Story (Photos) by pweeryambre: 2:55pm On Apr 07, 2017
Polyphony:

seriously man, My department didn't make sense. The lecturers don't know how to teach. poor equipment, we taught ourselves everything we know. it's simply garbage in garbage out, imagine running software codes on the blackboard. At the end, the students still have to undergo months of training in NIIT, afrihub etc. Sometimes I just wish that I pulled out in my 200L and use my school fees for business. what's the point of having a certificate when you can't compete well with your mates in other schools.
For real I had this kind of feeling in school years ago. stuck in the wrong department, having carry overs up and down... The lecturers don't even know ANYTHING!. but I had to act fast in my second year, wrote another jamb and changed course... my dad, my family was mad and rained fire and brim stones.
They never understood my decision but I knew I had foresight. Now I have since graduated and served like 4 years ago and even with a good paying federal job, and contributing my own quota to the family with all the respect they accord me now.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Who Graduated With Third Class Shares Her Touching Story (Photos) by CurrentSamuel(m): 2:59pm On Apr 07, 2017
Honestly .many factors determine the things that happen to human beings... I don't believe in Freewill ....I am a dogged supporter of Determinism . That's the reason. I don't Judge people ...Instead I encourage ...SHE TRied
Re: Beautiful Lady Who Graduated With Third Class Shares Her Touching Story (Photos) by ChristyB(f): 3:02pm On Apr 07, 2017
Seriously? Grace is different oo... I speak for myself, even when i was running my programme while working, there came a time for decision making in my office and i was picked against someone who had a Masters degree from a university in the Uk oo meanwhile me still dey try to get first degree.

She will go places and rise above those 1st class students you think they would pick before her. Amen.

iyamchee:
Nobody will still consider employing you before a First class holder.....
No matter how touching your story is....
Fact is, you ended up with a Third class.....
Re: Beautiful Lady Who Graduated With Third Class Shares Her Touching Story (Photos) by buccy(f): 3:05pm On Apr 07, 2017
I love d quote at d end... so much wisdom!
quote author=mosbiod post=55351167]Please I am still looking for where the story is touching.. I can only see a lady whose brain is probably been made up with Mary Kay.. You got a blow in 200level and you settled for it??.. You could at least finished with 2:2 if you tried... you didn't give it a try.
I wonder what you would have graduated with if you studied the same course in OAU or Biochemistry in my school..

The world will knock you down several times, get back up again and don't let those coming behind you trample on you while you are lying down flat, at least crawl if you cannot limp anymore...

mtchew
[/quote]
Re: Beautiful Lady Who Graduated With Third Class Shares Her Touching Story (Photos) by rozayx5(m): 3:06pm On Apr 07, 2017
we pay too much attention to degree in this country

in the end they earn 18k a week

you dudes better learn a valuable skill and all these first class and 3rd class

SMH undecided undecided
Re: Beautiful Lady Who Graduated With Third Class Shares Her Touching Story (Photos) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 07, 2017
HAH:
Serious people that get low grade in school always excel, because they will always try to prove the people wrong, that the certificate they carry is not true colour to match their performance, this leads me to this story

in 2001 my bank organised an aptitude test, because no grade wa specified specified 3rd class holders too wrote the exams, there were first class too, out of about 300 that wrote the exam only 5 people passed and the highest is a person with a 3rd class, non of the 1st class passed when they were invited to interview he was asked how did you pass the test despite having 3rd class he said my class of degree propels me to excel always and prove to my family and friend that am good, our MD was so impressed with him and was offered employment at the bank training school he wa also one of the best he made (MT) and got double promotion, the guy promotion was steady until he became a manager in less than 10 years, there after he left now has a successful company in addition to MBA an PGD he did while working.

Always try to turn disadvantage to advantage a sky is your limit, and as an employer I honestly don't look at grades but what you can offer and how intelligent you are not how brilliant because an intelligent person extrapolate while a brilliant person is garbage in garbage out, if you are seeking employment display intelligence n brilliance or certificate
my good friend has a third class undergraduate degree in chemisty but suprisely he finished MBA with a cgpa of 4.4 on a scale of 5 now got admission for Phd abroad

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Who Graduated With Third Class Shares Her Touching Story (Photos) by ojib(m): 3:11pm On Apr 07, 2017
certificate ke? error! I kept my Distinction in Electrical and Electronics Engineering under my mattress and faced Naija squarely, I am a real hustler and God is really blessing it.. certificate is nooo
Re: Beautiful Lady Who Graduated With Third Class Shares Her Touching Story (Photos) by dastudent(m): 3:13pm On Apr 07, 2017
iyamchee:
Nobody will still consider employing you before a First class holder.....
No matter how touching your story is....
Fact is, you ended up with a Third class.....
Nobody? Are you sure? Gani Fawehinmi actually graduated with a third class you know.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB / Amou Haji, The World's Dirtiest Man Who Hasn't Bathed For 60Years(Photos) / University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.