Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,394 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

I Just Had Unprotected Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Had Unprotected Sex (1372 Views)

I Just Had Some Juicy Big Black Gbola From A Nigerian - Abby Zeus / 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme / 17yr-old:I Just Had Sex My Wierd Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Had Unprotected Sex by PalmchatApp: 12:55pm On Apr 07, 2017
I met this guy, he is married and we have been friends for a while and he wants us to have sex. I pretty much like him but have been scared to yielding to his demand for sex.
Recently, i decided to give it a try and attempt to have sex with him. When the time came, he wanted to go in without protection and i stopped him straight away.

He was then asking why i stopped him and I told him i can't have unprotected sex cause its unhealthy and he tried convincing me, saying so many things like i am safe with him and that he would never try to hurt me. I however didn't give in, then I told him we are nit even sure of our status, so we parted ways that day and he got mad at me.

Is it not strange for a guy to want to have unprotected sex with a young girl who is not his wife and even go to the length of begging for it.
Well he is a great guy, he is nice to me and believe me, whenever we make love, i';m always blown away like i want more of him each time. I had to go after him later to beg for the sex either protected or not. it's just gonna be for a day.

I just had unprotected sex with this guy, it was the best ever. we were both free and happy. He confessed his love to me and at the moment, i'm the happiest lady at the moment. i feel good, but i'm scared to tell anyone what i just did. i'm even scared to go check my status.

Re: I Just Had Unprotected Sex by Afriifa(m): 12:58pm On Apr 07, 2017
craze
Re: I Just Had Unprotected Sex by fabuloz1(m): 1:27pm On Apr 07, 2017
Craze
Re: I Just Had Unprotected Sex by ojun50(m): 1:34pm On Apr 07, 2017
Craze
Re: I Just Had Unprotected Sex by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:50pm On Apr 07, 2017
Craze undecided
Re: I Just Had Unprotected Sex by oluboom(m): 1:56pm On Apr 07, 2017
Craze
Re: I Just Had Unprotected Sex by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 07, 2017
Crazier
Re: I Just Had Unprotected Sex by dtruth50: 3:11pm On Apr 07, 2017
congratulation
Re: I Just Had Unprotected Sex by NgoziOkoli(f): 3:49pm On Apr 07, 2017
U are a useless slut!
Re: I Just Had Unprotected Sex by kellycute(m): 3:56pm On Apr 07, 2017
Mumu
Re: I Just Had Unprotected Sex by firstking01(m): 4:17pm On Apr 07, 2017
Na una two be that for that picture?
Re: I Just Had Unprotected Sex by Divay22(f): 4:23pm On Apr 07, 2017
Hahahahahahahahaha OP i laugh at your stupidity cheesy grin grin
Believe this man at your peril angry angry angry
Re: I Just Had Unprotected Sex by pizzylee(m): 5:28pm On Apr 07, 2017
dnt worry.... a lot abt u is unprotected...u will find out d hard way

(1) (Reply)

Read What This Lady Did When She Caught Her Husband With His Side-chick At A Bar / She Gave Me A Guy's Number / What Is Your Deal Breaker In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.