Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

She Gave Me A Guy's Number - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Gave Me A Guy's Number (1355 Views)

7 Benefits Of Dating A Poor Guy;Number 3 Will Shock You! / She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? / 11 New Sexy Places To Touch Your Guy. Number 7 Will Get You Laid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Gave Me A Guy's Number by Monogamy: 7:10pm On May 18, 2017
Seriously, I am still laughing. This is a girl which I thought has been admiring me, not until i asked for her number today and she gave me a guy's number. It is not funny.

I am just going to pretend as if nothing really happened cos I always buy grocery close to her store.

Guys, what do you think?
Re: She Gave Me A Guy's Number by freesinzu(m): 7:15pm On May 18, 2017
Y did u not dial her number immediately you got it undecided
Re: She Gave Me A Guy's Number by Oyindidi(f): 7:16pm On May 18, 2017
So make we go beat her?
Re: She Gave Me A Guy's Number by Monogamy: 7:21pm On May 18, 2017
freesinzu:
Y did u not dial her number immediately you got it undecided

I kuku did oo. she pretended as if she was checking the phone. it was raining though.

1 Like

Re: She Gave Me A Guy's Number by BiafranBushBoy: 7:26pm On May 18, 2017
Buy something from her store with Naira notes...
Re: She Gave Me A Guy's Number by MrCork: 7:29pm On May 18, 2017
Monogamy:
Seriously, I am still laughing. This is a girl which I thought has been admiring me, not until i asked for her number today and she gave me a guy's number. It is not funny.

I am just going to pretend as if nothing really happened cos I always buy grocery close to her store.

Guys, what do you think?

..well coooome to the club bro...she Nigerian or Uganda? angry
Re: She Gave Me A Guy's Number by Monogamy: 7:33pm On May 18, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Buy something from her store with Naira notes...

Na outside 9ja oo.. it be like i go kuku forget about buying grocery from the store beside her and just bone that level. Seriously, it is not funny
Re: She Gave Me A Guy's Number by Monogamy: 7:34pm On May 18, 2017
MrCork:

Nna mehn, i carry my sara pass mosalasi
Re: She Gave Me A Guy's Number by BiafranBushBoy: 7:34pm On May 18, 2017
Monogamy:

Na outside 9ja oo.. it be like i go kuku forget about buying grocery from the store beside her and just bone that level. Seriously, it is not funny

lol
Re: She Gave Me A Guy's Number by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 18, 2017
Monogamy:

Guys, what do you think?

Dude you got the right action just let it slide, let the kid be thinking to herself whether you noticed or not. No time for people who can't say no
Re: She Gave Me A Guy's Number by Gladiator1: 7:47pm On May 18, 2017
MrCork:

Kenyan
Re: She Gave Me A Guy's Number by Monogamy: 7:47pm On May 18, 2017
pcguru1:

Dude you got the right action just let it slide, let the kid be thinking to herself whether you noticed or not. No time for people who can't say no

Abi oo
Re: She Gave Me A Guy's Number by SexyNairalander: 7:53pm On May 18, 2017
pcguru1:

seconded
Re: She Gave Me A Guy's Number by MrCork: 8:03pm On May 18, 2017
Gladiator1:
Kenyan

...how? Nigeria n women are gold doggggy..not Kenya. Bro trussssss me... check her passados pot...she Nigerian!! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Gave Me A Guy's Number by kingsman66(m): 8:04pm On May 18, 2017
so OP we should fry beans
Re: She Gave Me A Guy's Number by Monogamy: 8:15pm On May 18, 2017
kingsman66:
so OP we should fry beans

hmmmm hmmm potatoes
Re: She Gave Me A Guy's Number by smardray(m): 8:39pm On May 18, 2017
Give her used 1000 recharge card when next u see her
Re: She Gave Me A Guy's Number by DLondonboiy: 8:41pm On May 18, 2017
Wait, were you the nigga that called me 2day?

Cos my bae told me she gave a guy my number...
Re: She Gave Me A Guy's Number by marvin902(m): 8:41pm On May 18, 2017
you just got scammed..but seriously I believe is childish of her if you won't give a guy your number just say no
Re: She Gave Me A Guy's Number by Monogamy: 8:52pm On May 18, 2017
marvin902:
you just got scammed..but seriously I believe is childish of her if you won't give a guy your number just say no

I tire oo.. I guess I stooped so low.. cos i am still wondering
Re: She Gave Me A Guy's Number by freesinzu(m): 6:38am On May 19, 2017
Monogamy:

I kuku did oo. she pretended as if she was checking the phone. it was raining though.
she played a fast one then, would let her know abt it sha, "I called you nd ur boyfriend picked"
Re: She Gave Me A Guy's Number by Monogamy: 7:38am On May 19, 2017
freesinzu:
she played a fast one then, would let her know abt it sha, "I called you nd ur boyfriend picked"

That day never exist in my calendar.. No time to check time
Re: She Gave Me A Guy's Number by Nobody: 11:33am On May 19, 2017
Monogamy:

That day never exist in my calendar.. No time to check time

Guy respect, I like how you value your time and dignity , bottle of beer awaits you anytime you are in Nigeria and in Lagos/Gbagada

2 Likes

Re: She Gave Me A Guy's Number by firstking01(m): 1:38pm On May 19, 2017
Smh, uptill this age guys still don't know how to ask a girl for her no....

After an interesting convo with her which musta made her laughed, collect her phone and flash your line at that very spot shikina.
Re: She Gave Me A Guy's Number by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 21, 2017
Na all these kind girls dy later call rhythm fm on the hook up friday show say dem dy find husband

all the same sha.,........

Re: She Gave Me A Guy's Number by McBrooklyn(m): 11:59pm On May 21, 2017
grin

(1) (Reply)

8 Reasons Why Ladies Date Older Men / Incest: Man Who Married His Sister, Set To Welcome A Baby With Her / How Do I Mix My Programming Of Cloud ☁ With Romance Of My Babe Dat I Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.